clon_105

22 hours ago, deltos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I suppose and argument could be made that if, Knock had manned up sooner...none of that would have been necessary... lol

I actually didn't mind the drama..it did create suspense and frankly from a rw perspective...there is always some kinda drama in relationships.  Knock had countless times to come to Korn but he didn't - for some people they have to go through some stuff to realize what they have...Knock is one of them. I don't think it was an excuse..I think Knock needed to come to terms with his emotions and be honest with himself. And the GF...she just don't like to loose anything. And doesn't want anything taken away from her - it's a competition and she thinks she always wins...and will do anything to keep what she considers her's.

It's not so much that it's old fashion - it's a very difficult toil to use.  In this case - it showed the isolation - solitude. That moment would have been lost with a whole lot of background music. If you study filmmaking, you'll find there are many ways to convey  emotion that doesn't involve conversation - music is one and how you use it is key.

You can't be too hard on Farm.  He's a young man trying to find his way as a gay man.  You make mistakes, you choose the wrong people, you think with your heart and not your head when the evidence is right in front of you. Bright told him...and he chose to go on anyway - he has to learn. You can't change the person - the person has to want to change themselves and this is a lesson that he has to learn.  Overall - it's been an excellent drama, acting and directing has been on point from E1...

Meybe he follow his heART but he doesn't even show any emotions at all...his acting is the worst because he just stering at people and his face doing nothing. even when he follow bright to the bathroom to see him shittin he didn't express any emotion ...like a dumb person even if you not good at acting show me some tear or i don;t know

2 hours ago, JAN said:

Meybe he follow his heART but he doesn't even show any emotions at all...his acting is the worst because he just stering at people and his face doing nothing. even when he follow bright to the bathroom to see him shittin he didn't express any emotion ...like a dumb person even if you not good at acting show me some tear or i don;t know

I think the actor is a very good one, I haven't read the book so I can compare the character from the book to the series, but If Farm was meant to be cute, awkward with some anti-social behaviour and lunatic at times, job well done. And he does show emotions, but in a more subtler way and more contain, like those scenes in the bathroom, the 1st time there was shock in his eyes when Bright saw him and the second time there was sadness in them. Farm doesn't over react, he process things in his own way and his emotions reflects this, but next episode seems a drop too much and the vase overflowing. We'll see what will happen. But for me, the actor already showed how good he is, I mean to be able to transmit those feelings from his character, it is something.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, charlesmorris said:

OK, guys and girls.  For those who haven't seen it yet here's EP #12.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I'm so mad at Bright, what the hell trying to have a 4some w/o discussing it with Farm beforehand?! I'm really disgusted by his behaviour, he seems to be in auto-destructive mode, like he knows Farm doesn't like his behaviour but instead of trying to fix things or break up he decided to hurt Farm even more. That or he has some misguided thought that he could change Farm into being non-monogamous like himself. And surprising him like that on his birthday of all day.... freakin bastard

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JAN said:

Yes we see this videos at youtube everyday but unfortunately they are without sub

I like when they're watching the episode.. LoL I hope the fansub translate of this too. and some of the Instam videos. 

• Like 1

On 5.10.2017 at 2:12 AM, nammminn said:

I was hoping it would just be Knock and Korn making up in the last episode but I guess not :/ So annoyed that we still have to deal with pleng and her antics -_-

I wonder what they were watching!

Exactly!!

I love this drama can't wait for sub for the last episode,  but i think it could be better if they skip all this evil parts...just focus on the love and real relationship...i hope that in the last episod Knock decided to choose Korn because he understand that he is gay and not because the evil ones

im going to miss TWM. I thought there would be 15 episodes. im sad about it. i hope they make a ss3 lol it became one of my favorites thai bl drama. im glad about the way it ended. i heard there is a novel about farm and bright relationship so its not developed yet. maybe they could make a new season and develop it more. TWM i way better than bad romance

• Like 1

Couple of questions:
1. why does Knock call korn "hor" ? what the meaning ? is it horse? an why?
2. does thai man grow up their nails? because Tul have long nails...or is it a gay thing?
3. all those nonsense that Max have a gf do they have actually avidence?

23 hours ago, JAN said:

Exactly!!

I love this drama can't wait for sub for the last episode,  but i think it could be better if they skip all this evil parts...just focus on the love and real relationship...i hope that in the last episod Knock decided to choose Korn because he understand that he is gay and not because the evil ones

Knock's sexuality has never been defined, from what we know he was in love with both a man and a woman, so he could be bisexual or pansexual or else. What was never answer was wether or not he had sexual attraction towards women, we know he does towards man because of Korn but that is all we know. So Knock's sexuality has never been in line of questioning, only his love. I hope the last episode didn't disappoint you, from my perspective it was a great one.

5 hours ago, Littlexotic said:

im going to miss TWM. I thought there would be 15 episodes. im sad about it. i hope they make a ss3 lol it became one of my favorites thai bl drama. im glad about the way it ended. i heard there is a novel about farm and bright relationship so its not developed yet. maybe they could make a new season and develop it more. TWM i way better than bad romance

Lol I think we all want another season, it would be awesome!!! As for TWM and BR, well as actors they are more seasoned than in BR and probably the same for some in the production team, so the quality is much better overall in TWM.

1 hour ago, JAN said:

Couple of questions:
2. does thai man grow up their nails? because Tul have long nails...or is it a gay thing?

1. It doesn't really have a meaning, but you would be right with the horse, he said it only in ep 1 as a joke and then in ep 13 with I guess some sexual undertone.

2. Hmmm, first of what is a gay thing? I'm a gay man and as such I have no idea what a gay thing is. So then the answer would be no it isn't a gay thing, so its not a clue whether Tul is gay or not if this is your question. 

3. Whether or not it is nonsense, those at this point are only speculations, to my knowledge there is no official statement one way or another, just snippet of interviews here and there, and whatever the truth is, only Max himself and the people around him should know. And there is no issue with that, it is his prerogative and rights to privacy. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JAN said:

Couple of questions:

1. Horse

2. I only know one "gay thing" and it's not long nails.

3. Not my business. Unless he says it I don't inquire - it's not important.

• Like 2