clon_105

hahaha Yihwa and SHo!!!

I Knew it that he went to be an apparence in this series, but I thought that's would be when Yihwa was attacked by the bad guys... and was the Korn ex-Boyfriend who go to her save......

Spoiler

Okay, I finished series and now I'm sad ;(

I want to say a few words... Knock behaviour was stupid for almost all the series, he knew that he doesn't like Pleng anymore but still decided to be with her because he doesn't want her to be sad... That's not a good idea because this way you making miserable yourself and another person... And he stupidly believes her... Ech Knock, Knock... 

I'm glad that Yiwa was determined to help boys be together because they both don't try to do anything to clear situation. Yiwa = friendship goals :D She's one of the best characters in the series!      

And let's talk about Fam... You who write about the actor that he can act? Are you serious? This boy is really good, his face was telling more than 1000 words. His looking at Bright was telling that he's really fascinated by him... That he fell in love but this person all the time make him sad... at the same time he wanted to be a good boy, he thought he can accept Mr Doctor as he is but Fam wasn't that kind of person, that's why he always was sad... And things which Brights did... Grrr, men, how could you?! First, you giving him impression like you don't care about him through giving him money and saying that he can buy himself a present for his birthday, where he just wanted to get even a small thing for you but thing which you buy yourself just for him... And you then do what? That kind of present? Where did you get an idea that he will be liking it? You even didn't ask him about his opinion! You make a really horrible mistake and now you're surprised that he doesn't want to talk to you... 

But I don't like how Fam changed ;( I wanted him to stay that innocent boy... I like and don't like his little revenge on Bright, but I would like him to stay a boy which not changing boyfriends all the time. I know that he is doing it because I think he still likes Bright and can't find himself in a stable relationship but still... 

Wow, Fai in a dress... This actress is really pretty :D Hehehe and her younger future boyfriend... xDDD I just can't haha

I wasn't interest in P'Phu and teacher relationship so I don't have much to say about them, but they were nice addition to the series :D

How nice it would be if there will be a season 3... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dziwna said:

Grrr, men, how could you?! First, you giving him impression like you don't care about him through giving him money and saying that he can buy him

Ummm..which men are you referring to ?  Men in general ? 

1 hour ago, dziwna said:

But I don't like how Fam changed ;( I wanted him to stay that innocent boy... I like and don't like his little revenge on Bright, but I would like him to stay a boy which not changing boyfriends all the time. I know that he is doing it because I think he still likes Bright and can't find himself in a stable relationship but still... 

I'm actually glad that Farm manned up...he couldn't stay a young boy forever. We ( being men) come into manhood in different ways - for Farm this was his way perhaps not the best - that said,  I don't think he's confused - he knows exactly what he is doing and why. He gave up his " innocence" so now, he lives with his eyes wide open - it happens.  He can never be innocent again...and clearly not a boy.  If there was a season3 we might see this played out even further...but for now, Farm is in charge of himself. Bright's guilt is really about him caring more than he thought he did about Farm...that's his struggle and that's what he has to live with. 

25 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ummm..which men are you referring to ?  Men in general ? 

I'm talking to Mr Bright xD It's my mistake for using plural form XD I didn't even notice I wrote men instead of man... lol 

25 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm actually glad that Farm manned up...he couldn't stay a young boy forever. We ( being men) come into manhood in different ways - for Farm this was his way perhaps not the best - that said,  I don't think he's confused - he knows exactly what he is doing and why. He gave up his " innocence" so now, he lives with his eyes wide open - it happens.  He can never be innocent again...and clearly not a boy.  If there was a season3 we might see this played out even further...but for now, Farm is in charge of himself. Bright's guilt is really about him caring more than he thought he did about Farm...that's his struggle and that's what he has to live with.

I know, but still... He doesn't need to start to behave like doctor.... I don't like that. And for me, that's not showing his more mature, because changing partners all the time, in my opinion, it's not what I can call mature decisions :wink: But I like that he wanted to show Bright that he can change and kinda be free from him... 

8 minutes ago, dziwna said:

know, but still... He doesn't need to start to behave like doctor.... I don't like that. And for me, that's not showing his more mature, because changing partners all the time, in my opinion, it's not what I can call mature decisions :wink: But I like that he wanted to show Bright that he can change and kinda be free from him... 

I think you have to put the transition in the context of the scenes.  Farm's behavior was always in the presence of Bright.  That is, he deliberately wanted Bright to see him - the changing of shirt color from White to Black was brilliant and showed very subtly that Farm was out for payback. The changing of partners is not so much about maturity...it's about choice. Every interaction is not a search for a relationship...and every guy is not a boyfriend.  It is what it is...

• Like 1

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, deltos said:

Wow, good video! Nice montage and this ending hehehe^^ W can thanks  them too for this great series :) If you want you can participate in a project which Lazy Subber do to thanks, actors and production team for this series :D 

When you can't accept the show When you can’t accept a show is over so you don’t mark it seen in trakt  so it still shows up in your Kodi. having withdrawals is awful lol

lDLtzMi-VwAAECXg.jpg

I made a wallpaper from Max's birthday post and Tul's response

tumblr_oxkfjdxpOE1qakcgso1_1280.png

yiwhaI don't understand why these tread so weak...it's a great drama

after i see this drama a lot of times now i ubsulutly think episode 6 was the best because of yiwha, she is a queen i love her.

wish they develop her romance in the next season if it will be

21 hours ago, JAN said:

yiwhaI don't understand why these tread so weak...it's a great drama

after i see this drama a lot of times now i ubsulutly think episode 6 was the best because of yiwha, she is a queen i love her.

wish they develop her romance in the next season if it will be

I dont understand either. I guess not that many people mustve found out about this place yet :wink:

Well they actually did! Sequel "bad romance" is all about Yiwhas romance :)

On 10.10.2017 at 9:20 PM, antennatomars said:

I dont understand either. I guess not that many people mustve found out about this place yet :wink:

Well they actually did! Sequel "bad romance" is all about Yiwhas romance :)

Ya i watched it before ..

i think she is better and improved a lot in TWM...the drama is so better although it has it moment with M&T..especially in ep 4

does anyone know whre i can listen to the full virsion of song cover that Phu sing?