Droopy/Sagging Eyelids from Double Eyelid Tape

chaosarcanumxiii

Hi guys! So for about 3-4 days I've been wearing double eyelid tape for about 6-8 hours a day. However, I noticed that my eyelids have gotten a bit droopy. I stopped wearing the tape for about 3 days now, but my eyelids are still kinda droopy. Please help! I've been really stressing a lot about this. Will they go back to normal any time soon? Also, if anyone has also gotten droopy eyelids from eyelid tape, please tell me your experience! :(

• 1 year later...

Your eyelids may tighten a little but there are permanent side effects to using glue and tape. If you wish to continue using tape or glue, I recommend using oil when removing it to loosen the bonding instead of ripping it off. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I can understand your problem. Did your eye glasses? If no, then you should start wearing eye glasses specially while going out. Wearing wholesale glasses protect your harmful rays, as well as covers the area around the eyes, So you can prefer to wear a bigger size of sunglasses. I was having dark-circles problem, So I started some home remedies to get rid of them also started wearing wholesale sunglasses of bigger size which I bought from the Internet.

Archived