Hong Soo Hyun 홍수현

Guest cutegurl87

January 10, 2012

Salaryman: Hong Soo-hyeon starts seducing Lee Beom-soo

Source: Nate via hancinema.net

1326205052950.jpg

Hong Soo-hyeon started seducing Lee Beom-soo to find the secret new medicine.

On the January 10th episode of SBS drama "Salaryman", Yeo-chi (Jeong Ryeo-won) decided that Woo-hee (Hong Soo-hyeon) has the new medicine and was going to keep a close watch on her.

Yeo-chi confirmed she was right when she heard the conversation between Yoo-bang (Lee Beom-soo) and Woo-hee. She had someone search Woo-hee's house the next day and collected all the medicine.

Woo-hee put the new medicine in Yoo-bang's bag. She asked him not to go when he was about to leave the house with the others.

She said, "Stay a day more. Or just until dinner. What I mean is..." and murmured the last bit of her sentence. Yoo-bang then smiled widely and said, "Did you fall for me already?"

Failing to hold him there, she took him out to a fancy restaurant and bought him dinner.

Yoo-bang was feeling good at the way Woo-hee was being so pleasant. Then she said, "I want to go to your house for a beer".

He thought for a second and allowed this. However, he received a phone call that the new medicine was with Ho-hae (Park Sang-myeon) and left the restaurant.

Meanwhile, Choi Hyang-rayng (Jang Hyeon-seong) killed Ho-hae for the new medicine.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Soo Hyun wearing that little in January. I've heard how cold it gets in Korea during the winter and most of her (very nice) legs are exposed.

Edit: I've translated two articles about Hong Soo Hyun. I still have about 3-4 more that I plan on translating. Then that's before there are new articles lol.

Here's the first article.

in running man’s battle of the beautiful women, who’s the winner, hong soo hyun or song ji hyo?

vriQm.jpg

Actresses Hong Soo Hyun and Song Ji Hyo’s fight in the beauty world unfolded while fighting for the position of the best charming girl.

In the SBS TV Good Sunday - Running Man episode that aired on the 22nd, Hong Soo Hyun and Lee Bum Soo from the drama History of a Salaryman were involved in the ‘Chohanji Country Unification’ race that unfolded.

On this day, Hong Soo Hyun and Song Ji Hyo belonged to each team as the beautiful woman representative and had a contest to raise the heart rate [of an opposing male team member]. Song Ji Hyo pointed out Haha and setting out to raise his heart rate started to pour out remarks such as “Why did you send me a message on Christmas?”, “I didn’t ask you to introduce me to your friends”, and “I have never thought of you as a man.”

To this, HaHa was complaining that this was unfair as his heart started beating, his heart beat seemed like it jolted as it skyrocketed to 149 beats per minute and that caught the attention of viewers.

In contrast, Hong Soo Hyun chosen method was the standard temptation tactic used by beautiful women. Hong Soo Hyun made the innocent Kwang Soo’s heart flutter by whispering into his ear, exchanging contact information, among other things.

The result was that Kwang Soo’s heart beat went up to 142 beats per minite. But the result was inferior to the 149 beats per minute that Song Ji Hyo recorded, so Song Ji Hyo went back with a victory.

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=191928

Translation: The Real CZ @ Soompi/antikpopfangirl@yeoshindeul.tumblr.com

Second article.

alert of the comic couple jung gyeo won-hong soo hyun from history of a salaryman?

We’re giving notice that the first comic couple of 2012 between Jung Gyeo Won and Hong Soo Hyun of SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘History of a Salaryman’ has been born.

In episode 6 of History of a Salaryman, broadcasted on the 17th, Hang Woo (Jung Gyeo Won) and Woo Hee (Hong Soo Hyun) who met each other in a martial arts place, were absorbed into their own exercise and it seemed like they were indifferent to each other. After exercising, Hang Woo met Woo Hee in front of an elevator, and in revenge for the misunderstanding of him being a pervert, Hang Woo pushed Woo Hee up against a wall and touched her hair while smelling its scent.

Afterwards, the signal slowly came for Hang Woo’s allergy to peanuts and his breath became stifled and struggled while he quickly grabbed Woo Hee’s shoulder, planning on asking for help, but it turned out that he suffered again because of Woo Hee.

KDQtc.jpg

The case in episode 5 where Choi Hang Woo carries the drunk Cha Woo Hee on his back and is beaten and branded as a pervert while carrying her and this time it continues with the peanut shampoo case, and they are prompting laughter from the viewers.

In their meetings disguised as coincidences concerning the development of the new drug since the beginning of the drama, these two provided laughter to the audience through this episode while continuing to bicker with each other. The drama History of a Salaryman is also signaling the birth of the first comic couple, which is sweet and brutal.

Meanwhile Choi Hang Woo and Cha Woo Hee, who came to know Jang Cho Pharmaceutical’s director, are genuinely starting up the engine to the work tactics and viewers’ curiosity to their fate relating to the new drug is amplifying.

Source: http://interview365.mk.co.kr/news/16152

I feel bad for Soo Hyun wearing that little in January. I've heard how cold it gets in Korea during the winter and most of her (very nice) legs are exposed.

Edit: I've translated two articles about Hong Soo Hyun. I still have about 3-4 more that I plan on translating. Then that's before there are new articles lol.

Here's the first article.

Second article.

The Real CZ, hope you'll post these articles at the drama thread as well, they'll be a great sharing there. heart.gif We haven't got much news or discussion going - the articles would add variety to the thread. Thanks very much for translating & sharing the updates!

ep6_2b.jpg

ep6_2c.jpg

ep6_2d.jpg

I didn't realize and did not watch HSH much before. In Temptation of an Angel, her 'good-girl' acting/expression were rather limited and restricted. Perhaps, it's the role. Was rooting for her to be with BSB but

the moment she was hinted as the long-lost sister (aka his sister-in-law).. everything just went ehhh ..

I'm glad to see her in the Salaryman. Love her chemistry with LBS (he's so made for the series) but with JGW.. together they're just awesome, win-win for 2 sets of pairing. The drama and cast are just delightful to watch..

January 10, 2012

Hong Soo Hyun Exudes Sexy Appeal in Bra Top Hot Pant and Undress to Bath (Video epilogue)

Article from Asian-Drama.org l Nate

201201101612331001_1.JPG

201201101617041001_1.JPG

201201101615511001_1.JPG

The pretty actress Hong Soo Hyun is wasting no time to show her femma fatale in the new SBS’s TV series Salaryman Cho Han Ji. At some scenes, Hong Soo Hyun is wearing sexy fashion which reveals as much as her fair and smooth skin as possible, and shows her prefect body figure.

SBS has released several still images of Hong Soo Hyun in hot pant and bra top while exercising, showing her belly button and exuding her sexual attraction and sexy appeal.

10000066920.jpg

201201101614051001_1.JPG

Previously, at the end of episode 3 of Salaryman, Hong Soo Hyun is appearing in a imaginative bath scene which is arousing. In the bath scene, Hong Soo Hyun is undressing to the camera by taking off her bathrobe, and then showers nakedly, though viewers can only watch down to her beautiful shoulders. Check out the video.

Yeah, I'll post them in the Salaryman thread later tonight. Just translated the article above here.

jung ryeo won and hong soo hyun’s sparkling appearances are dazzling even in the cold

[same image as above]

Jung Ryeo Won and Hong Soo Hyun are showing off their sparkling appearances even in the cold.

On the 28th on Twitter, Jung Ryeo Won uploaded a picture together with writing “The Chohanji team filming in the crazy cold. Using the niche market (?!), we’re in the car to warm up from the cold for a little bit. With Soo Hyun~.”

In the picture, Jung Ryeo Won and Hong Soo Hyun pose in a friendly manner. Moreover, the two actress’ sparkling appearance caught the attention of the viewers.

Netizens who saw the picture said “Unnie! You’re pretty! Soo Hyun unnie too! You two are dazzling ^^”, “You two are sparkling. You’re both beautiful~” and “I’m watching the drama well.”

Meanwhile, Jung Ryeo Won, Hong Soo Hyun, Lee Bum Soo and Jung Gyeo Won are in the middle of filming for SBS TV’s ‘History of a Salaryman’.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120128n08990

January 21, 2012

Jung Gyu Woon Published Loving Photo of Salaryman Cast Members

Source & credits Asian-Drama

Actor Jung Gyu Woon published the photo taken together with SBS Monday and Tuesday drama series Salaryman.

On the afternoon of January 21st, 2012, Jung Gyu Woon tweeted on his Twitter account, “Incheon is snowing.” and uploaded a photo. In the photo, the co-starring actors in Salaryman, Lee Ki Young, Jung Ryu Won, and Hong Soo Hyun stand together with friendly affection, smile together to the camera.

Netizens said, “Has been waiting for the update of Salaryman,” “Thing shot by actors in good relationship is good too,” “Snowing in Incheon, must be very cold,” and so on.

salaryman-love-photo.jpg

Jung Gyu Woon is playing the role of Choi Hang Woo in Salaryman who has cold personality.

February 7, 2012

History of the Salaryman: Episode 11

by HeadsNo2

hots11-00435-1.jpg

This episode definitely ups the drama, and sacrifices nothing to do so. All of the conflict we’re seeing has been set up perfectly and believably throughout the first act of the series – so now that we’re getting some upped stakes, the requisite angst is inevitable. I didn’t expect to feel so much when History of the Salaryman had such a quirky and hilarious opening, but now that I do, I can’t help but be in love.

More ep.11 recap to read at dramabeans.com

Guest mcramsey

Hi.

I love her in 'The Princess Man'

Just found this thread, so apologies for being a bit slow :sweatingbullets:

ijsZgm.gifil9qkK.gif

It hit me, a younger version of the legendary Brigitte Lin Ching Hsia.

icH6bSTAe.gifbl.jpg

What makes an actress

In HD, you can clearly see the tears accumulating and then flowing.

ilXogZ4Z.gifsoo.gif

h.JPG

PS: Soo Hyun > Chae Won; Soo Hyun bias ^_^

anyone can give me info or link bout her project drama in 2009 "Her Style" 8 eps ...really want to watch it :rolleyes:

i hope she will get her own lead female role for the next project..... hong soo hyun can act for saeguk, modern drama,, antagonist, cute lady, spy ..... she did many characters/roles....

February 15, 2012

"Salaryman" Jeong Kyeo-woon tries to kiss Hong Soo-hyeon

201202142247051001_1.jpg

"Salaryman" Choi Hang-woo's (Jeong Kyeo-woon's) attempt at kissing Cha Woo-hee (Hong Soo-hyeon) failed.

On the fourteenth episode of SBS drama "Salaryman" aired on the 14th, Cha Woo-hee (Hong Soo-hyeon) refused to kiss Choi Hang-woo.

Choi Hang-woo angered at the fact that Baek Yeo-chi (Jeong Ryeo-won) attracted investments from Yoo-bang (Lee Beom-soo). She had provoked his competition by saying "I want to see a struggle for victor between Hang-woo and Yoo-bang. I need someone with skills".

Choi Hang-woo was insulted by what she said and hit the desk with his bare hands. Cha Woo-hee saw that he was hurt and seemed to be sleeping so she carefully applied medicine on his injury.

However, he was awake and asked her, "Do you want Yoo-bang to win too? You need to support me. You are my chief secretary". She hesitated for a while and said, "I will support you" and he leaned in closer to kiss her.

Their faces got close enough to touch but Cha Woo-hee turned her head and ignored him. He was disappointed and sent her out telling her to go home.

February 21, 2012

A new leader! "Salaryman" takes over

Source: Nate via Hancinema

201202220730770319_1.jpg

SBS "Salaryman" rose to first place in the ratings for the first time despite a ratings increase by MBC's "Lights and Shadows".

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 22nd, the February 21st episode of "Lights and Shadows" grabbed 18.1% of viewers.

However, "Salaryman" beat "Lights and Shadows" and rose to first place. It rated 19.1%, breaking its own record.

"Salaryman" has been maintaining a good reputation thanks to the solid performances by actors and actresses such as Lee Beom-soo, Jeong Ryeo-won, Jeong Kyeo-woon and others.

February 21, 2012

"Salaryman" Hong Soo-hyeon causes an accident

20120221232527555.jpg

Hong Soo-hyeon ended up taking care of Jeong Kyeo-woon after he got into an accident.

Woo-hee (Hong Soo-hyeon) became his caregiver after she caused a car accident with Hang-woo (Jeong Kyeo-woon) on the February 21st episode of SBS drama "Salaryman".

Depressed and feeling disillusioned with the obstinate management of Mo Ga-bi after she became chairman, Hang-woo was drinking alone and soon called Woo-hee. She came and promised to take him home.

However, with him passed out in her car, she caused a car accident while looking at his face and ended hurting him, which meant she had to care for him after.

In the hospital thanks to Woo-hee, Hang-woo made her do everything from feeding him to house chores and even cleaning him.

He even asked for a lullaby and although she was a terrible singer, he looked at her with loving eyes.

Meanwhile, Yeo-chi (Jeong Ryeo-won), Hang-woo and Yoo-bang (Lee Beom-soo) plotted against Mo Ga-bi to bring her down from the chairman position.

Archived