Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi...:)

Ok I'm too old for this....

Before watching this drama I was just looking forward to see these 2 young great actors on the same screen. i have no plan to ship them irl since they are too young but after watching the 1st episode, my logic & rationality seems to fly out of the window :D 

When I 1st heard both  YSH  & KSH as the main otp I was anticipating these 2 because I like both of them since I Miss You. Although at the time KSH  only did the younger counterpart, she surely nail it to the core. She was only abt 13/14 years old at the time. Same goes with YSH. He was only 19/20 at the time, he nail it as a much older psychopath. I  really love him in the show.

I also already saw bts clip where KSH met YSH onset IMY long ago. I find it cute to see KSH , just like any other teenage girls, fangirling over YSH. She was all blushing & giddy when YSH teased her.  YSH seemed all confident being an adult there talking to a junior high kid. At the time I thought to myself, its only a matter of time before these 2 will act as lovers & true enuf, it took abt 3 or 4 years & now they are doing Ruler. However the situation is reverse now that KSH has grew up into a beautiful young adult &  so it looks more like YSH is the one who's all shy, blushing & giddy whenever he's with KSH. This only proof that YSH no longer sees KSH as a kid like he did before but as a woman. And when he said despite knowing KSH is 6 years his junior he still cannot drop the honorofic speech when speaking to her also another proof that he sees her as his equal, not as his dongsaeng.

Anyway even fully aware this couple is way too young to ship for real, it still cant stop me joing the fun. Infact a little bit hopeful that they could become another  Yoo Jitae-Kim Hyojin couple or Yeon Jung Hong-Han Gain. Even if they are still too young to settle down, its no problem for them to date, right? Ok, this ajuhma gets ahead of her own rationality again

Archived