Removing Wax After Waxing?

Guest IM TOKKI

Guest IM TOKKI

Help >_<
I was just waxing and afterwards, some of the wax was left over. I tried rubbing it off with a warm towel. BIG MISTAKE. Now it's irritated and red AND stuck with wax. So:

(1) how do i remove the wax?

(2) how do i stop the redness and irritation?

Thanks in advance guys =)

Guest sheLLiJiElUn

try oil or alchohal. . and also put aloe on it for the redness and irritation..

you should try the veet wax one.. cuz it comes with a spray that takes away the pain..and a wipe to wipe away the remaining wax.

Guest PizazzPizza88

baby oil or other oils help remove the wax..it's like when you use a sticker and you try to take it off..the sticky stuff is still there

when you put oil, it comes right off

try some ice or aloe vera for your irritation

Guest xCHRiSTY

my mom is a cosmetologist so i get free wax and manicure whever =]

but yeah baby oil works great and to prevent irritation and the red, dont wash your face after you apply the oil and get the wax off.

Guest *reminiscing.soul.

omgosh x_x; i have this problem too ._. but after i wax , i use the 'finish wipes' that are with the product , but they always give two -___-;; for like .. how many strips ? lols ~ but now i gotta go buy body oil ^^ lols

Guest deportedkorean

azulene oil is usually just for removing wax and soothing it...

very good tip: right after you rip the wax strip off...apply pressure with your palm, that reduces redness because it keeps the blood from rising to the surface so quick...:) because of this, i can go out right after i wax...without red marks on my face :)

Guest sweetchherry

i use warm water and massage and rub it off gently. you need to be gentle with your skin after waxing it. applying oil helps to make it smoother i think????? in the wax kit they supply the oil wipes for some brands.

Archived