[Japanese Drama 2017] Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatte Iru, A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet

0ly40

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteir

Resultado de imagen para 櫻子さんの足下には死体が埋まっている 2017

Details:

Tittle: Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation (English title) / A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet (literal title)

Romaji: Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru

Japanese: 櫻子さんの足下には死体が埋まっている

Director: Yuichi Sato, Daiden Yamauchi

Writer: Shiori Ota (novel), Tetsuo (novel), Junpei Yamaoka

Network: Fuji TV

Episodes: 10

Release Date: April 23, 2017 --

Runtime: Sundays 21:00-21:54

Synopsis: 

Kujō Sakurako is a beautiful woman from a prominent family, but her love of bones and brusque manner make her difficult for most people to deal with. While at university she learned forensic techniques from her uncle, who was a professor and a coroner. However, despite her abilities, she is only interested in her beloved bones and doesn't care if her work helps the police. She therefore chose to become an osteologist, accepting requests from museums and assembling animal bones in her home studio. She is also eager to add human bones to her collection, but to her chagrin the police take them whenever she finds them. She has no fear in facing death, and is instead touched by its "beauty" and "majesty". However, when she happens upon cases, she uses her skills in forensic medicine and anthropology to analyse corpses and determine the truth at the core - which she calls the "bones" - of each case.

Tatewaki Shōtarō is a gentle museum worker with a strong sense of justice. He loves mystery novels, but his clumsy and innocent nature contrasts with Sakurako's cool rationality. The difference in their sense of values makes him interested in getting to know Sakurako, and he begins to assist her with solving mysteries.

Cast:

Mizuki Alisa 

Fujigaya Taisuke

Takashima Masahiro

Shinkawa Yua

Kamikawa Takaya

Notes

1. Based on the novel "Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru" written by Shiori Ota and illustrated by Tetsuo (published February, 2013 by Kadokawa Shoten).

Source: Asianwiki

Ep1 sub

So she's what one calls Osteologist. I guess one that studies bones. She also likes the beauty and majesty of bones.. She can solve crimes and help police with their investigation just by  looking at the bones, finding the bones with it's structure. The skeletal conditions.

Even though she's matter of fact doesn't like kids(?) she did not complain when  Shotaro brought the lost kid to her her home. Instead she even helped.

Shotaro in one of his voice over said that Sakurako only likes 2 things: bones and sweets!  She freakin like sweets! Ha ha. I actually like her character it's refreshing.

Shotaro in the mean time is cute ..naively cute. But he's also like good guy, like what he did for the little who was lost in front of the convenience.

I haven't seen the anime, so this is my first time watching this drama and so far I'm liking it.

I like it very much. Btw do you happen to know where to buy that Hokkaido bavarian cream the other woman bribed her with? It's so fancy that I want to write about the featured sweets. 

Archived