[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, originalnickname said:

There is, look up ↑

Whoops my bad, I scrolled to much and missed few posts.

Anyway I agree that they not acting awkwardly, hope the story isn't classic BL story (hey, I think you cute, but we're both guys so I don't know how I reciprocate)

9 minutes ago, teepakorn said:

Whoops my bad, I scrolled to much and missed few posts.

Anyway I agree that they not acting awkwardly, hope the story isn't classic BL story (hey, I think you cute, but we're both guys so I don't know how I reciprocate)

Spoiler

I don't when or how it happens, but I know that at the end, all three couples are together :) 

I was watching out for MIR S2 but then while waiting, this show popped in. I watched and was not disappointed. I haven't read the novel but I'm guessing this show will be a good one. MIR S2 and Two Moons, what a treat! Thank you for the dedicated subbers for the fast subbing. You have my heart :)

just finish watching the first ep with subs. im happy with their acting and storyline esp wayo and ming! both of them are meant to be best friends ahaha. cant wait for ep 2. how can pha cannot even recognize wayo? :angry:overall the first ep is good. hoping for some improvement in the next ep. we need to see doctors gang aka phana, kit and beam together. for now im gonna wait for my copter aka kit, my eternal love:heart:

1 hour ago, angelicfi said:

just finish watching the first ep with subs. im happy with their acting and storyline esp wayo and ming! both of them are meant to be best friends ahaha. cant wait for ep 2. how can pha cannot even recognize wayo? :angry:overall the first ep is good. hoping for some improvement in the next ep. we need to see doctors gang aka phana, kit and beam together. for now im gonna wait for my copter aka kit, my eternal love:heart:

He doesn't recognize him because he "changed" to be "more handsome" (aka doesn't wear glasses - at least at school he doesn't, doesn't wear braces etc...) I saw an interview were one of the actors was explaining that he wanted to be on the "same level" so he decided to study a lot to be in the same university and slightly changed his appearance. 

38 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He doesn't recognize him because he "changed" to be "more handsome" (aka doesn't wear glasses - at least at school he doesn't, doesn't wear braces etc...) I saw an interview were one of the actors was explaining that he wanted to be on the "same level" so he decided to study a lot to be in the same university and slightly changed his appearance. 

yeah i know but it feels so frustrating when he cant recognize wayo. ahahaha. we need more scene of phanawayo and other cp too!

22 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

yeah i know but it feels so frustrating when he cant recognize wayo. ahahaha. we need more scene of phanawayo and other cp too!

We're gonna have scenes of them for sure :) Although, it might take more time for the other cp to become cp, I think phanawayo being together is gonna bring the other character closer to each other

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

We're gonna have scenes of them for sure :) Although, it might take more time for the other cp to become cp, I think phanawayo being together is gonna bring the other character closer to each other

yeppp definitely need to wait for other ep to be release then we can see the progress of others. cant wait for others to become cp too! 

12 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

yeppp definitely need to wait for other ep to be release then we can see the progress of others. cant wait for others to become cp too! 

Yeah! I wanna see different type of couple with different stories, and not just the same pattern x3 lol

10 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah! I wanna see different type of couple with different stories, and not just the same pattern x3 lol

hahaha yesssss. i wanna see how ming seduce kit:wub:B) ahaha lol. i think for now they are going to focus on phanawayo first.

5 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, first they need to introduce the characters before they start the couples lol

yupppp. we need to know every single one of them first. ahahaha then we can start to ship the couples:heart:

On 5/9/2017 at 2:38 AM, originalnickname said:

Sorry, but I can't help thinking their acting is richard simmons .... (not for all of them, but yeah)

I'm a girl btw:D I agree I really tried giving MIR a chance but the acting was really bad plus when I found out they were all 15 or 16 years old it just made me feel very uncomfortable because they made the show really sexual for some reason and it just didn't feel right.

On 5/9/2017 at 1:17 AM, gogole mongol said:

This was the case for season one (except for Ohm/Toe/Bonne), but i think for season 2, they all goes on a better easygoing way! Experience help a lot for a casual attitude. Why complain when things turn into improved manner? Hopefully, they aren't manage to play as in a shakespearian way! They are supposedly still teen!

There are teens who can act and there some that just can't. But I do think if the MIR cast work hard they will improve

11 minutes ago, xxlive2rockXX . said:

I'm a girl btw:D I agree I really tried giving MIR a chance but the acting was really bad plus when I found out they were all 15 or 16 years old it just made me feel very uncomfortable because they made the show really sexual for some reason and it just didn't feel right.

I feel the same too! And they didn't just sexualize them inside the show, also outside with tons of shirtless pics.... (of Ohm who just turned 17 this year...) They have a whole episode where they talk about how Frame richard simmons book so hard that he had to go to the doctor, and then they give us angled kisses, implying that it's inappropriate for underage guys to kiss (but it's ok to talk about underage guys having anal sex) ? Talk about contradictions....(in their defence, FramexBook did kiss for real in the first episode of this second season.... for one second lol)

11 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I feel the same too! And they didn't just sexualize them inside the show, also outside with tons of shirtless pics.... (of Ohm who just turned 17 this year...) They have a whole episode where they talk about how Frame richard simmons book so hard that he had to go to the doctor, and then they give us angled kisses, implying that it's inappropriate for underage guys to kiss (but it's ok to talk about underage guys having anal sex) ? Talk about contradictions....(in their defence, FramexBook did kiss for real in the first episode of this second season.... for one second lol)

I agree. It didn't make sense to me either on why they didn't just show the kiss scenes because I would rather watch a kiss scene then watch underage boys implying they had sex because it would've made the plot sweeter. I seriously don't get thai shows sometimes. Oh! let's show them about to do the dirty work but make sure we use a certain angles so it looks like they're 'kissing'. Like pick one or the other......seriously.

Archived