[Japanese Drama 2017] I love You Just a Little Bit, Anata no Koto wa Sore Hodo, あなたのことはそれほど, Tuesdays 22:00

0ly40

I love you just a little bit

Resultado de imagen para drama あなたのことはそれほど

Details:

• Drama: I love You Just a Little Bit (English title)
  • Romaji: Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo
  • Also Known as:  Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo; Your State of Affairs Are to That Degree

• Japanese: あなたのことはそれほど
  • Director: Fuminori Kaneko, Kentaro Takemura, Ryosuke Fukuda
  • Writer: Ryo Ikuemi (manga), Tomoko Yoshida
  • Network: TBS
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: April 18, 2017 --
  • Runtime: Tuesdays 22:00-22:54
  • Language: Japanese

Plot

Mitsu (Haru) works at an eye clinic. Ryota (Masahiro Higashide) visits the eye clinic as a patient and asks her out on a date. He is gentle, responsible and places Mitsu first. Ryota seems like a perfect man to marry. Mitsu though still has her first love in her mind. Her first love is Koki (Nobuyuki Suzuki). He moved out without telling her goodbye.

Mitsu still remembers the fortune-teller from her middle school student days. The fortune-teller told her “you should marry the man whom you love the second time.” Mitsu decides to marry Ryota. They marry with congratulations from everyone around them, but, one day, Mitsu meets Koki again.

Notes

1. Based on the manga series "Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo" by Ryo Ikuemi (first published 2010 in monthly josei manga magazine Feel Young).

Cast:

Haru

Masahiro Higashide

Source: asianwiki

Teaser:

Archived