[Drama 2017] ♚ Seven day Queen 7일의 왕비 ♚

Admin

THE.BEST.SHOW.VIEWERS.ARE.NOT.WATCHING.

I knew something was up that all of a sudden Yeok was going after CK.   So CK's tattoo was a talisman.  I have no doubt that Yeok is so full of vengeance right now and that he doesn't care about anything other than the throne.  I honestly think that he does care for CK but it just gets clouded and jaded as he goes after his brother.  I don't think he's lying when he tells CK that he intends to keep his promise.  I hope that Yeok chases after CK a bit more. 

How awesome is it to see the king not being afraid of his prime ministers.  I'm sure this will change once the king's mind is poisoned.  Lee Dong Gun has been amazing as the king and I can harp on this forever.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, minwookie said:

I don't know if jealousy is the word, but I'd like to believe he wants to protect her as well, plus the advantage that comes with it. One, he loves her, two- when she becomes his wife nobody can harm her like she's been harmed before (remember, he changed his plans and went to the palace to reveal himself to save her and her father), 3- he'll have her father on his side.

Yes, in some sense he will be using her to get at the king, but he truly :heart: her. So, good and bad in some sense...hehe.

When Seo Noh told Myung Hye, he don't like the idea of using Chae Kyung either, but he does not oppose because it's not an arrange marriage and they (Yeok and CK) will truly fall in love. Myung ask, what if they don't fall in love, and he said, nothing could be done because it's going to be that way (that they will truly love each other). LOL...a slap in her face.

I swear, if it weren't for history...in normal dramas, there would be sexual tension and a love line with Seo Noh and Myung Hye, all the ingredients are there...the bickering and angst.

Heartwarming moment, after Yoek met the king and his ministries, he turn to walk to the royal infirmary first to see Chae kyung before his own mother...:blush: Many other loving and tender moments with my OTP that I just can't describe at the moment...but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. HOT..HOT..HOT!

I think the real triangle began when the king ask Yeok what does he want the most, and he said Shin Chae Kyung and the king gave him this I could kill you glare. The king as "why her", Yeok said I like her and I want to be with her. The king got up somewhat angrily..and that's when you knowwwwwwwwwww.....he is also in love.

Lmao I thought the same about Seono and Myung-hye--even in their first meeting. There's too much tension in their scenes that you'd think they'd have something hahaha.

Also, YES I also noticed Yeok turning towards the infirmary instead of seeing his mother. XD He's got priorities lmao

The thing I'm sad about is that Yeok never thought about the ramifications should he become king (and therefore, Chae-gyung queen), especially since her father is Yeonsangun's most trusted ally and how Chae-gyung would feel once she finds out she was used--and yes, despite there having been real feelings, I'm sure Chae-gyung would not have wanted to be used to put her father in the position of picking sides between his sister and daughter.

48 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I wonder if Yeok knows that the King is in love with Chae Kyung.... and telling the King he wants to be with her is part of his vengeful plan.  I am somewhat confused now by his feelings toward her.... I haven't watched ep 9 and just reacting based on what I've read so far

I'm sure he has an inkling as to how important Chae-gyung is to the king, especially since he did send him that letter when she was in danger. But the main purpose of using Chae-gyung was to get her father to his side and round up more supporters. But I'm sure he's also spiting the king for going where it hurts. XD

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

I hope it does.... to make this drama all the more interesting.  I love that kind of tension especially that both these characters.... the King and the Prince are of equal footing from viewers perspectives as far as Chae Kyung is concern. 

I understand the dilemma and why people would root for the king. They like bada$$, hot and sexy LDG's king...LOL.

But I would hardly think the prince and king are of equal (even from viewers) footing. CK's heart is 100% for the prince, unless the PD change it and that she should develop feelings for the king for whatever reason. Like we said, Yeok's plan might backfire once she knew she was the pawn he's playing with. Thus, she get's upset that he lied again and find comfort in the king..who knows. Then it's prince chasing for his love again.

Oh myy...CK made a promise not to lie to the king again. And he repeated, you promised. aiyohh...this can't be good. This is why he can use CK as his spy, me think.

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

THE.BEST.SHOW.VIEWERS.ARE.NOT.WATCHING.

I knew something was up that all of a sudden Yeok was going after CK.  

It seems like he already made the promise to come back to her when he put the ring around her neck. We didn't see in the previous episode, but he mentioned in it ep. 9. We are just not sure if the promise was meant after he leaves the city and he will come back for her as originally planned. Then we find out he changed his plans, because of change in situation. So he chose to come and save her and her father. Then the going after CK and marrying her is the alternative strategy.

LDG is freaking awesome as the king! I just watched it again with subs. He's definitely in love! Denial mode but. Lol

CK and Yeok have amazing love for each other. But the king's one sided love and CK's faith in him are making so many of us root for them lol, I love reading the comments on YouTube and other sites as well. 

Someone commented on some clipping: 'Don't let the sexy beast take her away, Yeok'. LDG is indeed a sexy beast. Lol

And I hate that poor CK will be caught between the brothers who both love her but have their own agendas. 

After the ending scene, the king may want to use CK as his spy. :/ And Yeok is marrying her for politics. :(

You both don't deserve her! X(

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

@minwookie I don't understand this breaking promise, returning the token and keeping the promise business. Most of what Yeok says about promises and keeping them or not keeping them is so vague. :/

Double meaning I supposed?

Correct me if my thinking is wrong people.

Yeok returned the ring because CK broke the promise to wait for him, so the token (the ring) has to be given back. By giving her the ring back, he in turn made a promise to come back to her and the ring is his token as well? Hope you get what I"m trying to say...lol

Just re-watched the ending of ep. 9 again. The king refused to have CK be his spy, but what's her name, his beloved concubine said she's the perfect candidate because you trust the one you loved. So the king said, love and affection between those two? So apparently, he didn't think those two were in love, and said how could she be in love with him, they only met when they're adults. And when he saw them at the ending scene, the king happened to catch her saying to Yeok this is our last meeting...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...I thought he knew how much CK adored the prince, but I guess not or he's jealous and in denial.

14 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@minwookie I don't understand this breaking promise, returning the token and keeping the promise business. Most of what Yeok says about promises and keeping them or not keeping them is so vague. :/

I just took this as by Yeok returning the ring, it means that he came back to fulfill his promise even though she "broke" hers.  I wonder if he'll realize that it's a one-sided "love" between CK and the king.

So the wedding will be next week?  They're getting close to doing live shooting.

@minwookie kind of makes sense but it's so convoluted. Lol. 

Oh yes, the king is in TOTAL denial about his love for CK (not very apparent) and both CK and Yeok being in love.

I love that scene where CK promises not to lie to him. He realises it makes him happy but he's very restrained. Only taps her shoulder. Later, he's grinning like a school boy whose crush said hi to him. Lol

Yeah, with regards to the concubine, Nok Su? I keep forgetting her name. Anyways, his outburst with her that he would not send CK to spy clearly shows how deeply he's fallen in love. If only he wasn't the crazy one. Lol

Also, now I'm beginning to think, if Yeok is the badder one among the two. It's too early but if you see what's happening, the king at least for now doesn't want CK to spy but Yeok intentionally approaches CK for his own political gains. At least in the matter of the heart, the king is clear about CK unlike Yeok, who keeps lying to her and breaking her heart. I still ship CK with Yeok though. Lol

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

I just took this as by Yeok returning the ring, it means that he came back to fulfill his promise even though she "broke" hers.  I wonder if he'll realize that it's a one-sided "love" between CK and the king.

You know...watching the preview for ep. 10 Yeok said he will take back what belongs to him, the first one is CK. So he may think CK was the king's woman still.

2 minutes ago, honeywell said:

So the wedding will be next week?  They're getting close to doing live shooting.

Hmm. 

I don't think he doubts CK. He knows the king has a soft spot for her. But maybe in the course of things, he gets jealous of his brother. His brother is the king and as the show repeatedly keeps emphasising, 'the king gets whatevers he wants' so maybe he starts to think he CAN lose CK to the king. (Or maybe I'm overthinking)

Yeah! They get married before Yeok becomes king right?

My guess is this would happen in the earlier part of the next episode because CK is still in her patient outfit. Gosh I'm excited!! 

On 28/06/2017 at 1:40 AM, minwookie said:

"faints"

Hide contents

whoops I thought ep 9 was airing tonight. I have to keep reminding myself this is a Wed-Thurs drama haha 

1 hour ago, babytotoro said:

My guess is this would happen in the earlier part of the next episode because CK is still in her patient outfit. Gosh I'm excited!! 

This is definitely happening in the first half of the next episode cause CK is still in her patient outfit. 

omg I'm really excited. I thought there would be lesser CK-Yeok scenes judging from the first ep 9 teaser but from the latest teaser, there seems to be a lot! 

This happened in ep. 9 :blush:

I think i can understand why the rating is low despite the drama is better than expected. I personally love this drama but feeling a bit anxious about the ending.

Hopefully the opening scene in the first episode is not the real ending of this drama becoz it will be heartbreaking.

I think people are affraid to watch, and fall in love with this drama, only to be facing a painfully heartbreaking ending.

Archived