Kim Ha Neul 김하늘

wangzifan

Can someone please PM me the summary of the last episode of Stained Glass? My friend passed me the series, except the last episode was missing T__________T; till now I still have no clue what happened to park kit te (sp?) and if ha neul ends up with the other guy after... 10yrs? please help xD;

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atreyu112

Can someone please PM me the summary of the last episode of Stained Glass? My friend passed me the series, except the last episode was missing T__________T; till now I still have no clue what happened to park kit te (sp?) and if ha neul ends up with the other guy after... 10yrs? please help xD;

Lilveggie...

ok, i can give u a brief summary of stained glass.

in the last episode, Han Dong joo (HDJ) managed to find Park Ki Tae (PKT)'s whereabout and kept on asking him to go back to Seoul and to see Doctor as PKT is really sick. At the same time, HDJ requested Ji Soo to come to the village to talk some sense into PKT to go back to Seoul and to go on treatment. However, PKT has made HDJ to promise him that he will only go back to seoul and see the doc if HDJ marries Ji soo right there and now.. So HDJ and Ji soo agrees with PKT and they went to the church, waiting for PKT to arrive. At the same time, PKT's disease is getting worse. He was coughing with blood and he knows his time is coming. He went to the seaside (stupid of him) and then continue walking to sea.. and the next thing, we saw HDJ and Ji soo when to beach and only found PKT's jacket. and his body was never found.

in the next scene, HDJ and Ji soo went back to the place where they burried their bottle of time. Ji soo was trying to open the bottle but HDJ stopped her by saying that, let's wait for PKT to return in 10 years time coz they believe that PKT is not dead but living somewhere.

next scene, at the airport. both HDJ and Ji soo are holding passport to go somewehere. it seems that HDJ is going back to Japan after all and JI soo, is going to europe to chase her dream of becoming a great photographer. so at the airport, both of them go separate ways and maintain as close friends, rather than lovers.. (but my conclusion, they are still coupl and it will take sometime for them to be close as before since their best friend just died recently)..

Guest TY_KSW

kim ha neul needs to work hard impressing Sang Woo;s mother and good luck on that... i hope to hear wedding news of ksw and khn soon if that ever happens ^_^

i do hope so.... :D

just wonder whose is mother you are mentioning.. his mum or hers ??? :w00t:

Guest atreyu112

i do hope so.... :D

just wonder whose is mother you are mentioning.. his mum or hers ??? :w00t:

i think himeno mentioned sangwoo's mum.. and sang woo also have to impress KHN's mum too

Who's the guy(actor/model)?

the guy is an actor.. he used to act with KHN in a CF - the handphone where KHN was talking on the phone and made some cute and funny action. he is currenty acting in a drama titled Fireworks with Han Chae Yooung.

Guest atreyu112

The Korean names stated below the pix: Kim Ha Neul n Kang Ji Hwan :w00t:

is it confirm already abt the movie? so far, the drama also not confirm yet, right?

Guest TY_KSW

is it confirm already abt the movie? so far, the drama also not confirm yet, right?

They just put some lines to advertize the new movie then put "Main casting : Kim Ha Neul - Kang Ji Hwan"

It's a confirmation.. isnt' it

Just wonder why they dun cast any one of my kings to co-star wif her !!! :crazy:

Guest atreyu112

They just put some lines to advertize the new movie then put "Main casting : Kim Ha Neul - Jang Ji Hwan"

It's a confirmation.. isnt' it

Just wonder why they dun cast any one of my kings to co-star wif her !!! :crazy:

i think all ur kings are a highly paid actor.. so, perhaps the producer wants to save the budget.. or perhaps the script are more suitable for Jang Ji Hwan.. i like him too btw, he is cute

hey guys,

this is wat i found in one of daum news and fan

coming200607070835540.jpg

김하늘은 최근 차기작인 영화 ‘그날의 분위기’(제작 영화사아침)의 상대역으로 꽃미남 스타 강지환을 점찍어놓고 촬영을 기다리고 있다. 강지환은 드라마 ‘꽃보다 아름다워’ ‘마지막 춤을 나와 함께’, ‘굳세어라 금순아’ 등에 이어 최근 드라마 ‘불꽃놀이’ 영화 ‘방문자’ 등으로 주목 받고 있는 차세대 스타다. 김하늘은 강지환의 출연 계약이 마무리되는 대로 오는 8월초부터 본격적인 영화 촬영에 돌입할 계획이다.

김하늘은 그동안 영화 속에서 내로라하는 ‘꽃미남 남자 배우’와 연이어 호흡을 맞춘 행운아다. 김하늘은 드라마 ‘로망스’에서 김재원, 영화 ‘동갑내기 과외하기’에서 권상우, 영화 ‘그녀를 믿지 마세요’에서 강동원 등 당시 뭇 여성들의 애간장을 녹인 최고의 꽃미남 스타를 상대역으로 맞아들였다.

공교롭게도 이들 남자 배우들은 김하늘과 콤비 호흡을 펼친 후 하나같이 확고한 자리를 구축한 배우로 변신한 공통점을 갖고 있다. 그동안 상대 배우들이 하나같이 톱스타로 성장한 점을 감안한다면 마치 이번에는 ‘강지환 스타 만들기’에 나선 것처럼 보일 정도다.

김하늘은 ‘그날의 분위기’에서 열차 여행 도중 만난 우연히 만난 남자(강지환)와 짧은 기간 동안 운명적인 사랑을 나누는 캐릭터를 맡았다. 남자 캐릭터는 카리스마 넘치는 도시적인 캐릭터여서 신세대 스타인 강지환에게 딱 적역이라는 평가다. 김하늘은 이번 영화를 통해 강지환과 진한 사랑을 나누는 신도 예정돼 있어 색다른 변신의 무대가 될 전망이다.

김하늘의 한 측근은 “당초 드라마를 차기작으로 정했지만 제작진의 불가피한 스케줄 조정 때문에 영화로 먼저 팬들과 만날 것으로 보인다. 차세대 남자 배우와 호흡을 맞추게 돼 서로 돕는 상승효과를 얻을 것으로 믿고 있다”고 말했다.

고규대 기자 enter@sportshankook.co.kr

ⓒ 한국아이닷컴, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

<한국아이닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다>

kim ha neul is gonna make another movie this month?hmmm i dont know if its another negotiation or confirm,since the drama is still on negotiation (not confirm yet) the management has rush her into the next project with this actor,

24491377_330x330.jpg00714388_2.jpg

and u know what i like about this, he is younger!! :D

Ah...here's the article I missed!

So my guess was right....KHN is making another movie. I think it's an equal shares of younger/older actors when it comes to KHN counterparts. Like actors who KHN has paired that are younger: KJW, KDG & LDG. The older actors such as SSH, KWS, KMJ and YTJ.

I knew the TV series was talked about a later scheduled around September or October so it was a long way from now so KHN has time to do other stuff.

Guest atreyu112

Ah...here's the article I missed!

So my guess was right....KHN is making another movie. I think it's an equal shares of younger/older actors when it comes to KHN counterparts. Like actors who KHN has paired that are younger: KJW, KDG & LDG. The older actors such as SSH, KWS, KMJ and YTJ.

I knew the TV series was talked about a later scheduled around September or October so it was a long way from now so KHN has time to do other stuff.

Epic.. i dun mind if she has a movie or drama out soon.. as long as she's in it.. last nite i watched again Almost Love dvd.. darn!! she is sooo pretty in it.. it seems like she is not ageing at all.. still young and sweet.. say 23 or 24 yrs old.. :D

Guest atreyu112

a movie with kang ji hwan?? :w00t: he was really good in be strong geum soon! i hope they do work together!

Strong geum soon??? what drama is that? what ever it is, he is not bad looking guy.. i kinda like him in fireworks

Guest xosandy

Strong geum soon??? what drama is that? what ever it is, he is not bad looking guy.. i kinda like him in fireworks

be strong geum soon

the thread is only like 4 pages but before the soompi "crash" it was quite extensive. kang ji hwan starred opposite han hye jin who is currently in ju-mong. i actually liked the drama even though there were so many episodes.

Guest rimna79

20060711150614.365.0.jpg

when actor meets kim ha neul 'they'll become a star'

kwon sang woo,kang dong wan,kim jae won all has act with her. everyone will expect kang ji hwan will be the next big star after this new motion picture called 'that day'

the movie will start shooting in mid august. but kim ha neul has start rehearsing her script,to make sure she can produce the best perfomance to audience.

this movie revolves about a man and a woman who met in 24 hours on a train.

credit from daum

ok,this wat i got from one of daum fan..

i also agree with her in certain aspect..here's what she/he wrote.

.. last time the management told all khn's fan where her fav. actress went,make a fan meeting and show her schedule.... and even tell us where she went on her vacation... but now her new management is not doing anything... her official website is half done, her schedule... i'm not hearing anything about her future activity..

especially on fan meeting...and what makes me very sad is she just gone on vacation from april/may until june when we first saw her in 'the host' premier...what did she do?sitting and sleeping at home?

and why is all the rush on new motion picture,she just got better from 'sick of tiredness' after doing 'almost love'

but to me, the answer is simple,i think all she needs now is a good privacy and do alot of movie...before getting her own family..

Guest atreyu112

credit from daum

ok,this wat i got from one of daum fan..

i also agree with her in certain aspect..here's what she/he wrote.

.. last time the management told all khn's fan where her fav. actress went,make a fan meeting and show her schedule.... and even tell us where she went on her vacation... but now her new management is not doing anything... her official website is half done, her schedule... i'm not hearing anything about her future activity..

especially on fan meeting...and what makes me very sad is she just gone on vacation from april/may until june when we first saw her in 'the host' premier...what did she do?sitting and sleeping at home?

and why is all the rush on new motion picture,she just got better from 'sick of tiredness' after doing 'almost love'

but to me, the answer is simple,i think all she needs now is a good privacy and do alot of movie...before getting her own family..

I agree with the news.. most of actors who acted with her, are becoming more famous.. for an instance, SSH, KSW, KJW, LDG.. well.. i consider her to have a lady luck charm in her.. hehhehe

abt her MIA..i agree with u RIMNA.. i guess she has her own reasons why she went for a vacation. as us, we just keep on praying that she will be in a good health and will find her true love soon...

Guest fobulous

김하늘 강지환 영화 ‘그날의 분위기’ 연인 호흡 (2006-07-12 09:35:12)

picture

(뉴스엔 이희진 기자)

김하늘 강지환이 우연히 만나 사랑에 빠지는 연인으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

김하늘 강지환은 우연히 KTX에서 만난 두 남녀가 24시간 동안 낯선 도시 부산에서 펼치는 솔직 담백한 연애이야기 ‘그날의 분위기’(감독 채리라/제작 영화사 아침,씨네월드)에 최근 캐스팅됐다. 이번 영화는 신파 위주의 멜로를 탈피하고 아름다운 해양도시 부산을 배경으로 남겨가 만나 겪게 되는 연애의 시작부터 끝까지를 24시간 동안의 이야기로 보여준다.

김하늘은 이번 영화에서 남들의 시선을 의식하고 꼼꼼하고 예민한 성격의 출판 칼럼니스트 오희주를 연기한다. 희주는 실연의 아픔을 뒤로 한 채 업무차 오른 부산행 KTX에서 현보(강지환 분)를 만나 특별한 하루의 매력에 흔들리게 된다.

김하늘과 하루 동안의 사랑 이야기를 펼칠 강지환은 세계 유수의 영화제에서 호평을 받고 있는 영화 ‘방문자’ 이후 이번 영화로 본격적인 스크린에 진출한다. 이번 영화에서 강지환은 미워할 수 없는 매력남 심현보로 분했다. 현보는 친구들의 부의금 전달차 장례식장에 가기 위해 부산행 KTX에 탔다 동석한 희주의 냉담한 반응에도 끊임없이 대쉬하는 귀엽고 섹시한 인물을 연기한다.

이번 영화는 한국판 ‘비포 선라이즈’로 우연히 동석하게 된 남녀가 24시간 동안 낯선 부산에서 펼쳐낼 사랑이야기를 담고 있다. 8월초 크랭크인해 내년 초 개봉될 예정이다.

이희진 ehhhi@newsen.com

Here's a little news, but would someone translate this. Thanks in advance.

Epic.. i dun mind if she has a movie or drama out soon.. as long as she's in it.. last nite i watched again Almost Love dvd.. darn!! she is sooo pretty in it.. it seems like she is not ageing at all.. still young and sweet.. say 23 or 24 yrs old.. :D

She is aging quite beautifully....perhaps due to her very nice smooth skin she got. And about the only Korean actress I find that has a fairly smooth skin and skin color(she's not pale and she does not have additional make up that makes her lighter unlike other actresses)

20060711150614.365.0.jpg

kwon sang woo,kang dong wan,kim jae won all has act with her. everyone will expect kang ji hwan will be the next big star after this new motion picture called 'that day'

the movie will start shooting in mid august. but kim ha neul has start rehearsing her script,to make sure she can produce the best perfomance to audience.

this movie revolves about a man and a woman who met in 24 hours on a train.

Humn....in a train...? Sounds like a bit "My Sassy Girl"??....hehe I hope this movie will be a melodrama type because comedy for KHN is getting tiresome, well, I think she's trying to pull away from that for now. Based on the collaborations and works that KHN has done, it could be said that it's true about actors who paired with KHN become a star ...she has the charm ya know ;)

김하늘 강지환 영화 ‘그날의 분위기’ 연인 호흡 (2006-07-12 09:35:12)

picture

(뉴스엔 이희진 기자)

김하늘 강지환이 우연히 만나 사랑에 빠지는 연인으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

김하늘 강지환은 우연히 KTX에서 만난 두 남녀가 24시간 동안 낯선 도시 부산에서 펼치는 솔직 담백한 연애이야기 ‘그날의 분위기’(감독 채리라/제작 영화사 아침,씨네월드)에 최근 캐스팅됐다. 이번 영화는 신파 위주의 멜로를 탈피하고 아름다운 해양도시 부산을 배경으로 남겨가 만나 겪게 되는 연애의 시작부터 끝까지를 24시간 동안의 이야기로 보여준다.

김하늘은 이번 영화에서 남들의 시선을 의식하고 꼼꼼하고 예민한 성격의 출판 칼럼니스트 오희주를 연기한다. 희주는 실연의 아픔을 뒤로 한 채 업무차 오른 부산행 KTX에서 현보(강지환 분)를 만나 특별한 하루의 매력에 흔들리게 된다.

김하늘과 하루 동안의 사랑 이야기를 펼칠 강지환은 세계 유수의 영화제에서 호평을 받고 있는 영화 ‘방문자’ 이후 이번 영화로 본격적인 스크린에 진출한다. 이번 영화에서 강지환은 미워할 수 없는 매력남 심현보로 분했다. 현보는 친구들의 부의금 전달차 장례식장에 가기 위해 부산행 KTX에 탔다 동석한 희주의 냉담한 반응에도 끊임없이 대쉬하는 귀엽고 섹시한 인물을 연기한다.

이번 영화는 한국판 ‘비포 선라이즈’로 우연히 동석하게 된 남녀가 24시간 동안 낯선 부산에서 펼쳐낼 사랑이야기를 담고 있다. 8월초 크랭크인해 내년 초 개봉될 예정이다.

이희진 ehhhi@newsen.com

Here's a little news, but would someone translate this. Thanks in advance.

WHERE IS BLUESKY to translate??? KEEP ON POPPING IN AND OUT!...you're not really contributing but rather spamming the thread you know... :phew:

Archived