Kim Ha Neul 김하늘

wangzifan

Guest TY_KSW

Seipher.. do u notice or not that both faces (KHN n KSW) were red when she bit KSW's ear??? so intimateeeee.. haahahahaha.. Seipher, is this the one u bought from Yesasia?? the limited edition?? with 2 dics?? how much does it cost u?

Yes... i did notice tat... Diha...

she got red due to satisfyingwhile he was red due to pain suffering !!!! :w00t::w00t:

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Seipher

Seipher.. do u notice or not that both faces (KHN n KSW) were red when she bit KSW's ear??? so intimateeeee.. haahahahaha.. Seipher, is this the one u bought from Yesasia?? the limited edition?? with 2 dics?? how much does it cost u?

Honestly I didn't notice that, but from watching the video, it's evident KHN and KSW had fun working with one another. KHN can bite my ear anytime.

I bought what I guess is the standard edition of the DVD which I got from here...

My Tutor Friend DVD

Sadly, the limited edition ones are all out, at least from the sites I've checked. There is a used one on sale at Asiandb.com, but it's an insane $60, and there's no guarantee the quality of the discs, or if the photos, music CD, and other extras are still with it. I'd rather not take the chance, especially at such a high price. Yesasia is selling the Region 2 version that's coming out in Japan soon, but last I checked there were no indications of English subtitles, and I don't know what kind of extras they will have on that. I'll wait and see before deciding if spending about $45 will be worth it, especially since I have the movie already.

By the way, Atreyu, did you get the Almost Love DVD yet?

Guest atreyu112

Honestly I didn't notice that, but from watching the video, it's evident KHN and KSW had fun working with one another. KHN can bite my ear anytime.

I bought what I guess is the standard edition of the DVD which I got from here...

My Tutor Friend DVD

Sadly, the limited edition ones are all out, at least from the sites I've checked. There is a used one on sale at Asiandb.com, but it's an insane $60, and there's no guarantee the quality of the discs, or if the photos, music CD, and other extras are still with it. I'd rather not take the chance, especially at such a high price. Yesasia is selling the Region 2 version that's coming out in Japan soon, but last I checked there were no indications of English subtitles, and I don't know what kind of extras they will have on that. I'll wait and see before deciding if spending about $45 will be worth it, especially since I have the movie already.

By the way, Atreyu, did you get the Almost Love DVD yet?

So, the one u bought have 2 dics in it, right? is it a dvd? i got a dvd from here but then, it only have 1 dvd but with some of special features. the special features include the making of (only like 5 mins long), KHN interview clips, MV, and also the photo galleries.. the thing is, all the special features are only 2 to 5 mins long. i tot it has a full version of the making of..

as for Almost love.. still waiting. the yesasia said that i will get in abt 2 to 3 weeks time..

Guest Seipher

So, the one u bought have 2 dics in it, right? is it a dvd? i got a dvd from here but then, it only have 1 dvd but with some of special features. the special features include the making of (only like 5 mins long), KHN interview clips, MV, and also the photo galleries.. the thing is, all the special features are only 2 to 5 mins long. i tot it has a full version of the making of..

as for Almost love.. still waiting. the yesasia said that i will get in abt 2 to 3 weeks time..

Yes, the one I bought has two DVDs in it, one for the movie and the other includes the extras. Lets see, the extras disc has outtakes, deleted scenes, music videos, interview clips, and trailers. No photo galleries though. Regardless, it's quite a bit of extras, more so than the Almost Love DVD set in terms of video footage (Almost Love certainly holds its own with extras, with photocards, photobook and an awesome DVD box). I do have the version that is sold in Malaysia as well (sitting right next to one I just got...), so I think I know which one you're talking about. In terms of extras, that version is very limited.

Two to three weeks is quite a long waiting period :(

Guest atreyu112

Yes, the one I bought has two DVDs in it, one for the movie and the other includes the extras. Lets see, the extras disc has outtakes, deleted scenes, music videos, interview clips, and trailers. No photo galleries though. Regardless, it's quite a bit of extras, more so than the Almost Love DVD set in terms of video footage (Almost Love certainly holds its own with extras, with photocards, photobook and an awesome DVD box). I do have the version that is sold in Malaysia as well (sitting right next to one I just got...), so I think I know which one you're talking about. In terms of extras, that version is very limited.

Two to three weeks is quite a long waiting period :(

Seipher, what u've got isn't bad.. with bit of extras and i dun mind to own that. oh dear, i have checked the website that u have given and one thing abt internet purchasing, i'd rather go for something that more reliable. btw, which country are u from? i wonder do they still sell the one that u have.. ermm.. i want the extra dics..

Guest rimna79

Rimna.. i cun view any of ur 5 actors cllaboration !!!! :phew:

dun use geocities.com url.. ..

Very nice n silky complexion.. As sweet as Kwon SangWoo's

Hope the Faceshop will cast her wif SAngwoo in next ads contract...

oh.. :/ u got other website i can upload? i hate yahoo :/

at last i can get in soompi!! anyway here wat i got from daum fan site,they translate a bit ksw khn interview in english... actually there's a looooooooooot of daum khn ksw fan but daum website always give me troubles in surfing it

Interview after premier

The Q) the impression which sees a motion picture?

A) [ interview: khn ] "I am sure it is different than the previous..."

B) [ interview: ksw ] "after 3 years from previous, this movie is more mature and complete.

C) Q) opinion on the character?

D) A) [ interview: ksw ] "I realize I am the same with ji hwan."

E) A) [ interview: khn ] "sang woo and ji hwan are the same."

When [ ksw ] "khn is the same like last time."

Q) does khn tricky(hard) in some way?

A) [ interview ksw ] "9 out of 10 woman are tricky ( hard?),right?

A) [ interview: khn ] "....."

Q) which scene remain in memory?

A) [ interview: ksw ] "scene when khn slap my cheek. The Truth it's painful . It is the truth. Truth she hit hard."

A) [ interview: khn ] "know u can take multi action injury and u got one slap from a woman ..well!! always keep nagging at work."

A) [ interview: ksw ] "I'll say one time only but the truth is u hit strong."

A) [ interview: khn ] "I've hit u already and u tell everyone

interview (21.3.06)

when interviewed,they were like best friend..they always laugh even when photograph..both of them will take rest for a while… sw will take rest until summer .. khn "I will take rest,I don’t want to get dark,will not go outside under sun and I want to prepare myself for another movie. ksw "I want to do child hero movie" ,, ??? ..sw thought tries to do the next work With female actress .."it is fun thing" .. khn "and then u tease too much"

Both of them continue to tease with each other,it does look cute and tenderheart.

before my comp crash again..

HEY HEY LOOKY LOOKY WAT I FOUND... HER CF (i think it's the latest) credit from naver

1537686_0.jpg

KHN CF

oh my god!she look sooo beautiful .. long hair ..remind me of someone...HMM

Guest Seipher

Rimna, that's a nice little interview you posted up. KSW's right, KHN smacked the heck out of him in the scene :P

Atreyu, I'm from the U.S. but since there are no stores around me that sell Asian movies, I usually by them online. I've bought from Yesasia for about seven years now, and I've never had a problem with them. As for HKflix.com, getting My Tutor Friend was my first time ordering from them, but everything went smoothly. If you want to get the extras disc, it looks like HKflix.com is the only place online to get it.

Speaking of the extras disc, here are some more screenshots...

Looks like KSW is in trouble, better help out!

vlcsnap-54158.jpg

But the camera gets in the way... <_<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/ric...csnap-54208.jpg

Sure, KHN has that nice, innocent smile...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/ric...csnap-54724.jpg

...but it's just a setup (ouch).

vlcsnap-55389.jpg

KHN and KSW sharing a laugh...

vlcsnap-42953.jpg

All that cheek pinching...

vlcsnap-53096.jpg

...and nose pinching...

vlcsnap-53566.jpg

...can lead to this

vlcsnap-313775.jpg

But not to worry, since KHN is such a sweet person...

vlcsnap-313724.jpg

Guest rimna79

america?!! ooo which state? :D

both of my sisters are now resident in oakland county,michigan..they say the place is so nice that they doesnt want to go back.... i bet that place they stay must have alot of nice people. :)

thx for the pic

Guest atreyu112

Rimna, that's a nice little interview you posted up. KSW's right, KHN smacked the heck out of him in the scene :P

Atreyu, I'm from the U.S. but since there are no stores around me that sell Asian movies, I usually by them online. I've bought from Yesasia for about seven years now, and I've never had a problem with them. As for HKflix.com, getting My Tutor Friend was my first time ordering from them, but everything went smoothly. If you want to get the extras disc, it looks like HKflix.com is the only place online to get it.

All that cheek pinching...

vlcsnap-53096.jpg

RIMNA, thanks sooo much for the interview u've posted.. it made me so anxious waiting for the DVD of almost love to come.. abt the friendship.. judging from the interviews and all those NGs.. i think they are best friends.. both of them are really comfortable with each other.. i wish they are "more" than just a friend.. hehehehe.. (i am back to my dreamland again).. ehehehehe.. well, best friends is better than nothing.. :w00t:

Seipher.. u are from states??? glad to know that KHN's fans are all over the world.. anyway, u really made me want to buy that special MTF dvd from there. i guess now online purchasing is getting better.. and thanks sooo much for the clips.. and i like the cheek pinching the most!!!!

ermm. how many days do i have to wait for my Almost love dvd to arrive...

Guest rimna79

a dvd plus with the making? i guess i'm gonna go buy em heheh

u know,ksw always praise khn as charming,beauty,very pretty . i guess we're not the only one who has an eye on her..

arrgh i can't post picy ... i'll post later

Guest rimna79

a dvd plus with the making? i guess i'm gonna go buy em heheh

u know,ksw always praise khn as charming,beauty,very pretty . i guess we're not the only one who has an eye on her..

arrgh i can't post picy ... i'll post later

yes i've watch all the kim ha neul in vip 'the host' in m-net hmmm... she went there with her bodyguard/manager. in the cinema,she's wearing spectacles (i think she's far-sighted) and i realised she was scared watching the movie cause when she watch the scary part ,she leaned beside a woman who sit at her right side ,lol !

here's the link

m-net vip

another one

advise for kim ha neul : PLEASE DON'T DO HORROR MOVIE AGAIN! LOL

Guest atreyu112

yes i've watch all the kim ha neul in vip 'the host' in m-net hmmm... she went there with her bodyguard/manager. in the cinema,she's wearing spectacles (i think she's far-sighted) and i realised she was scared watching the movie cause when she watch the scary part ,she leaned beside a woman who sit at her right side ,lol !

here's the link

m-net vip

another one

Thanks rim for the link.. will try to watch it at home (if got free time.. LOL).. so it seems that KHN and me share the same reaction to Horor movies.. hehehe.. no wonder i adore her sooo much! :w00t:

Guest Seipher

here's the link

m-net vip

another one

Thanks for the link Rimna. Speaking of horror movies, I've yet to see the one that KHN is in. Dead Friend is the name of the movie I believe. Has anyone seen that? Good? Bad, but good thanks to KHN's presence? :P

Guest atreyu112

Thanks for the link Rimna. Speaking of horror movies, I've yet to see the one that KHN is in. Dead Friend is the name of the movie I believe. Has anyone seen that? Good? Bad, but good thanks to KHN's presence? :P

i have yet to watch KHN's horror movie.. i heard it's pretty good.. just that, i am not a horror story person.. perhaps rimna can give her views in it.. i heard she had a bad girl role in it..

Guest rimna79

i have yet to watch KHN's horror movie.. i heard it's pretty good.. just that, i am not a horror story person.. perhaps rimna can give her views in it.. i heard she had a bad girl role in it..

u got to watch the movie especially u,sis attreyu :D

she's really good in this movie,she has two role,the ghost and the amnesia student. believe me,it's a good movie,it's wayyy out of romantic movie but the best part is she's the movie.it's all about her :D

Guest ripgal

hei Diha n Azura chinggu.. u guys juz made my afternoon by the couple pics u guys juz posted!! such a lovely couple!! esp the 1st pic.. SW's really cute and adorable on KHN's shoulder! ^^

Guest atreyu112

hei Diha n Azura chinggu.. u guys juz made my afternoon by the couple pics u guys juz posted!! such a lovely couple!! esp the 1st pic.. SW's really cute and adorable on KHN's shoulder! ^^

JO!!! annyeong!!!! Miss you so much!!! hope u are doing great in Sabah.. yeap, Azura always know how to lift up our day... i LOVE SOOOO MUCH all those photos that azura has posted.. thanks soooo much... here, want to give u something.. MUAKS!!!!

Archived