Kim Ha Neul 김하늘

wangzifan

67m80002_1.jpg

7/11/06 -- Kim Ha Neul and Kang Ji Hwan are selected to lead the movie “That Day’s Atmosphere (그날의 분위기)”. This mellow movie portrays a man and a woman’s love story developed during 24 hours in Pusan after an accident occurred on Korea Train Express. The filming is scheduled in mid August. KHN plays the role Oh Hee Joo (오희주) who is a columnist of a publisher and has nice and precise personality. In KHN’s previous movies, she played sensible characters in “Ice Rain” and “Ditto” as well as comical roles in “My Tutor Friend” and “Too Beautiful To Lie”. She states, “In this mellow movie, I have the opportunity to present my matured performance.” KJH plays the role Shim Hyun Bo (심현보) who is a charming man working for a funeral home. This is KJH’s second movie. His first movie project was “Host and Guest (방문자)” of 2005.

oohh it's a nice storyline *_*

credit from CINDYW88

FROM SPORTS.CHOSUN.COM

This movie is going to be release next year or end of this year?....I'm hoping it's going to be out before end of this year...

i don't know about this news but i'll just post it anyway

LATEST NEWS FROM CHOSUN.COM

right now, she is thinking of colloborating with china in drama..

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...13/67m80002.htm

I hope this news is going to confirm. I have several dreams along with thoughts that KHN would one day do a series collaboration with HK/TW/CN....this is just too sweet to be true :D

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atreyu112

This movie is going to be release next year or end of this year?....I'm hoping it's going to be out before end of this year...

I hope this news is going to confirm. I have several dreams along with thoughts that KHN would one day do a series collaboration with HK/TW/CN....this is just too sweet to be true :D

Epic.. who is HK/TW/CN???

i am currently watching Resurrection and i couldn't help but wish that KHN will act with Uhm Tae Woong one day.. UTW is really hot in there.. he is soo manly and with KHN who is sooo sweet, will be a good pair, if they are given a chance to act together..

Guest TY_KSW

i am currently watching Resurrection and i couldn't help but wish that KHN will act with Uhm Tae Woong one day.. UTW is really hot in there.. he is soo manly and with KHN who is sooo sweet, will be a good pair, if they are given a chance to act together..

Yeahhhh.. now KHN fan dun want her to pair with K-actor anymore but to other Chinese...

tsk tsk... me m happy for tat !!! U know why .. huh Diha!!! :tongue2:

My suggestion: beside the hotty C-degree-100 UTW.. she shud co-star with either Nic Tse, Louis Koo, Alex Su (mind her !!! Alex Su is labeled as Korean-actress-Killer !!! :w00t: Chae Rim is his victim oredi :P ), Vic Zhou ... Soooo many dear ....

:w00t::w00t:

OMO... her fans want her to be abroad casting instead of in dreamland !!!

:tears::phew::phew: How come... Seems Korean actress will get low rate after screening abroad !!! B)

I abbreviated the words...HK(Hong Kong), TW(Taiwan, CN(China). It would be nice to see KHN at least do one collaboration film either series or movies with them.

TY_KSW, you're funny and silly...I don't mind seeing Alex Su and KHN collaborate but as of right now, I don't have any particular actors in mind that I specifically favor to collaborate with KHN besides Takeshi Kaneshiro, which will probably happen in another century :( Perhaps, seeing KHN in an ancient series or movie (period drama) would be refreshing!

Guest Risbon

Kim Ha Neul (28) and Kim Joo Hyuk (34) are selected to lead the drama “Lovers (연인)” scheduled to be aired by SBS in September. The PD and the script writer of this drama are the duo Shin Woo Chul and Kim Eun Sook (신우철, 김은숙) who have collaborated on “Lovers in Paris” and “Lovers in Prague”, and this drama is the third drama of the “Lovers” series. The representative of SBS states, “We have decided to invite KJH and KHN to lead this drama. Currently, we are negotiating contracts with them. We expect to see their good performances.” The storylines are based on the 1998 movie “A Promise (약속)” starring Park Shin Yang and Jun Do Yun. However, the original violent portion of gang activities in the movie will be excluded so that TV viewers could enjoy watching this light-hearted comical drama.

I really want to know her update news about Serie and Movie, Espeacially in movie.

If someone have any topic, please share to this thread a lot. HAHAHA

I suspect that why this serie is so quiet and no more picture or it is cancelled.

Thank you.

Guest TY_KSW

I abbreviated the words...HK(Hong Kong), TW(Taiwan, CN(China). It would be nice to see KHN at least do one collaboration film either series or movies with them.

TY_KSW, you're funny and silly...I don't mind seeing Alex Su and KHN collaborate but as of right now, I don't have any particular actors in mind that I specifically favor to collaborate with KHN besides Takeshi Kaneshiro, which will probably happen in another century :( Perhaps, seeing KHN in an ancient series or movie (period drama) would be refreshing!

u read my mind... i do luv Takeshi besides my Korean Kings...

Watching him acting in "Returner" ... :w00t:

Kim ha Neul shoud collaborate wif this hotty... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Kim Ha Neul (28) and Kim Joo Hyuk (34) are selected to lead the drama “Lovers (연인)” scheduled to be aired by SBS in September. The PD and the script writer of this drama are the duo Shin Woo Chul and Kim Eun Sook (신우철, 김은숙) who have collaborated on “Lovers in Paris” and “Lovers in Prague”, and this drama is the third drama of the “Lovers” series. The representative of SBS states, “We have decided to invite KJH and KHN to lead this drama. Currently, we are negotiating contracts with them. We expect to see their good performances.” The storylines are based on the 1998 movie “A Promise (약속)” starring Park Shin Yang and Jun Do Yun. However, the original violent portion of gang activities in the movie will be excluded so that TV viewers could enjoy watching this light-hearted comical drama.

I thot the man haf canceled the plan... ??? didn't he ??

So KHN finally will star 2 movie n drama wif one old boy n young boy !!!!!

:rolleyes:

Sorry to say that i myself dun know anything about either Kim Joo Hyuk or Kang Ji Hwan !!! :lol:

but i hope they will be high rated after co-starring wif Kim Ha Neul !!!

indeed !!! :phew:

Guest Risbon

u read my mind... i do luv Takeshi besides my Korean Kings...

Watching him acting in "Returner" ... :w00t:

Kim ha Neul shoud collaborate wif this hotty... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I thot the man haf canceled the plan... ??? didn't he ??

So KHN finally will star 2 movie n drama wif one old boy n young boy !!!!!

:rolleyes:

Sorry to say that i myself dun know anything about either Kim Joo Hyuk or Kang Ji Hwan !!! :lol:

but i hope they will be high rated after co-starring wif Kim Ha Neul !!!

indeed !!! :phew:

Even Kim Joo Hyuk has been canceled but how about this serie? Will be continued?

Please let me know.

Guest TY_KSW

Even Kim Joo Hyuk has been canceled but how about this serie? Will be continued?

Please let me know.

Just the man canceled... nothing relating to our KHN... she 's still holding.. :rolleyes:

Hope they find the suitable actor... such as one of my kings.. It might be excellent.. :w00t::w00t:

Our chingu Diha insisted that my kings are high-paid actors.... Dun u believe that all of them once mentioned that good script is the most important not the paid !!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest atreyu112

Just the man canceled... nothing relating to our KHN... she 's still holding.. :rolleyes:

Hope they find the suitable actor... such as one of my kings.. It might be excellent.. :w00t::w00t:

Our chingu Diha insisted that my kings are high-paid actors.... Dun u believe that all of them once mentioned that good script is the most important not the paid !!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

TY.. KHN has acted wirth most of ur kings.. there only left jang don gun and BYJ.. as for BYJ she has done several photoshots with him.. i dun mind if she can act with JDG but knowing JDG preference in action story lines, kinda hard to see him acting with KHN..

what i want to see now is KHN acting with Uhm Tae Woong... with takasahi kaneshiro also not bad.. i agree with u.. takeshi in returner is HOT!

Guest rimna79

TY.. KHN has acted wirth most of ur kings.. there only left jang don gun and BYJ.. as for BYJ she has done several photoshots with him.. i dun mind if she can act with JDG but knowing JDG preference in action story lines, kinda hard to see him acting with KHN..

what i want to see now is KHN acting with Uhm Tae Woong... with takasahi kaneshiro also not bad.. i agree with u.. takeshi in returner is HOT!

Yes,she's has affocially announce to act in that drama,hmmm... let's wait and pray for SONG SEUNG HUN to join in the drama after his release from military!

kswkhn8tk2.gif

ooh now i know how to use imageshack ..tee hee ..gonna post all khn's pic after this

Guest Zi Yan

Yes,she's has affocially announce to act in that drama,hmmm... let's wait and pray for SONG SEUNG HUN to join in the drama after his release from military!

you mean, the drama Lovers? she accepted the role? ooohh that's good news! really wanna see her in a drama again :D

so they're still looking for an actor to pair up with KHN in that drama?

Guest TY_KSW

ooh now i know how to use imageshack ..tee hee ..gonna post all khn's pic after this

They cun wait for him to return ... in the year end !!!

She may collaborate wif Diha's another hubbi.. i meant SJS !!! :w00t:

Humn, SJS or SSH is fine with me :)

I would like to see Won Bin back on the small screen as well. Perhaps it would be nice to see him pair up with the lovely KHN would be wonderful ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Humn, SJS or SSH is fine with me :)

I would like to see Won Bin back on the small screen as well. Perhaps it would be nice to see him pair up with the lovely KHN would be wonderful ;)

SSH then Wonbin :phew: ... tsk tsk!!! u shud call home all Korean Army back to co-star wif Kim Ha neul :w00t::w00t:

Guest atreyu112

KWON_C_2006_new_7_047.jpg

credit zoa.to

i never noticed there's a rain scene in that movie.. maybe this is the unexpected event.. anyhow, they look sooo romantic.. running under the rain.. hahahah

Guest rimna79

i never noticed there's a rain scene in that movie.. maybe this is the unexpected event.. anyhow, they look sooo romantic.. running under the rain.. hahahah

i'm gonna reposting all the ' not seen old photo yet ' in the thread...hmm maybe there is but .. i'll just repost anyway

CREDIT FROM EMPAS FAN

00927664_2.jpg

khn6tm5.jpg

in thailand

khn2es2.jpg

khn3iz0.jpg

khn4bd1.jpg

khn5dl3.jpg

khn7es1.png

Archived