[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello! i haven't participated in a thread for a drama in while, but just by watching 1 ep of fight my way made me get back into discussing them online lol. Dong man's ex girlfriend annoys me soo much! She's so annoying and clingy, it's so obvious she's using him as a back up guy to hook up with now and then. ugh! I find moo bin incredibly smothering and really...backwards. He seems like this innocent and cute guy who's awkward, but i think it's creepy how he just shows up to her work and gives her these nice gifts when they arent even dating or a couple! He's treating AR as a prize or object that he can obtain through buying her nice things. I hate how when she was in the freakin hospital he didn't even let her answer the phone like umm she has to let SOMEONE CLOSE to her know she's in the hospital. Why can't she and dong man be friends? like wtf you don't even know here, who are you to say whom she can't and can hang out with? ughh I know it's typical of a second lead to do that, but i guess because i haven't seen dramas in a while i kind of forgot. 

Does anyone know where i can find the OST? Have any of the  songs been released?

I don't know if the above write-up  is a spoiler, or the contents of the preview.  I hid it in spoiler nevertheless. 

As for Choi Woo-shik, as an actor he is cute, but is he actually doing a cameo as other news said before!?  Seems like part of the cast already.   Anyway, sorry cute actor, but I want your character MB  as far from AR as possible.   You can have HR for all I care, leave my DM and AR alone.  :tongue:   Ah, I am going nuts.  :wacko:

On 6/8/2017 at 1:33 AM, raqlobster said:

I'm enjoying the great friendship of AR and DM :wub:You know the saying, the genuine basis of love is friendship. I'm looking forward to their full blown exposed love for each other :D 

I just don't like MB he is 'assuming' too much. But I admit he is cute lol

i agree with you....basis love is friendship. AR and DM full with chemistry although with their bickering. 

about MB i just didn;t like guy like him. because he will made other people feel bad with his effort.

Just watched New bts of Ae Ra and Moo Bin in hospital. 

Why this drama shows so little bts of PSJ and KJW scenes together? I mean, the bts videos were usually about KJW solo scenes and PSJ fighting scenes and a little snippets of Dong Man and Ae Ra together. I'm dying to see more bts of them together. So many of their scenes together that I think the process of the shoot would be fun and BTS videos worthy. More of PSJ and KJW together please :(

7 hours ago, keylimeshi said:

Does anyone know where i can find the OST? Have any of the  songs been released?

ARIE HEAD – DUMBHEAD (FIGHT FOR MY WAY OST)

I may not seem flashy
But I don’t feel inferior, never mind
The world asks for a lot of specs
But I wanna go my own way

I won’t mind the eyes around me
I’ll find the real me that I used to hide
Flip everything over, shout to the world
I’ll find the real, dazzling me, shout out
Be cool, be confident
i gotta move action

I wanna be lucky lucky
I wanna be lucky lucky
I wanna be lucky lucky
yeah

Who cares if I can’t
Who cares if I’m slower than others
What really is the standard of the world?
Coming Coming Coming
Coming Coming Coming
dumbhead

Lalilala dumbhead!!
Lalilala
Lalilala dumbhead!!
I wanna don’t stop
I wanna don’t stop

Even if they click their tongues at me
I won’t be shaken, never mind
Even if they all shake their heads
I wanna go my own way

I don’t care if I fail, those words give me courage
I’m not afraid, no one can stop me, they strengthen me instead
I’ll do what I want, I just have to be happy
Because it’s only one life to live

Who cares? This is me
I’m gonna go, stronger than anyone else

I wanna be lucky lucky
I wanna be lucky lucky
I wanna be lucky lucky
yeah

Who cares if I can’t
Coming Coming Coming
Coming Coming Coming
dumbhead

Lalilala dumbhead!!
Lalilala
Lalilala dumbhead!!
I wanna don’t stop
I wanna don’t stop

You never mind (never mind)
never mind just can do it~ go!

I wanna be lucky lucky
I wanna be lucky lucky

yeah~~

Who cares if I can’t
Coming Coming Coming
Coming Coming Coming
dumbhead

Lalilala dumbhead!!
Lalilala
Lalilala dumbhead!!
I wanna don’t stop
I wanna don’t stop

Spoiler

Cr to the owner

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

Just watched New bts of Ae Ra and Moo Bin in hospital. 

Why this drama shows so little bts of PSJ and KJW scenes together? I mean, the bts videos were usually about KJW solo scenes and PSJ fighting scenes and a little snippets of Dong Man and Ae Ra together. I'm dying to see more bts of them together. So many of their scenes together that I think the process of the shoot would be fun and BTS videos worthy. More of PSJ and KJW together please :(

yess... i'm craving for bts of PSJ and KJW togetherrrr

8 hours ago, hyall said:

I am a bit suspicious of Joo Man, I do hope he does not betray her. I will be so mad at him.

So far he is able to fight the temptation... but not too sure either later.  But I like the way he "defended" his girl friend in front of his family.  At least we know he does appreciate her sacrifice.  The reality of the world, some still think they are better than others..

6 hours ago, arfaizar said:

yess... i'm craving for bts of PSJ and KJW togetherrrr

It's interesting because in the clips they have posted of PSJ and KJW together, PSJ seems much MUCH quieter and less interactive with her than he has been with many of his co-stars in the past. If you contrast it with his interactions with Hwang Jung Eum or Uhm Jung Hwa, for example, it's immediately obvious he's being much less funny/jokey/teasing with KJW between takes than he was with other co-stars. I'm not sure why that would be, and I would hesitate to guess what's going on, but he just doesn't seem to engage with her in the same way he has with others. But obviously it's not hurting their onscreen chemistry at all!! I just think maybe that's why we aren't seeing as much of the BTS with the two of them? I am not trying to start anything controversial - they're both such amazing actors and I think they're fabulous in the show - but it's true that not every set of co-stars has as much chemistry between scenes as they do in character. Or maybe I'm crazy and totally wrong. :) 

39 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm. Okay, since we're speculating...perhaps PSJ is more reserved with KJW because she is younger than he is and eligible? So, UJH is a lot older than PSJ. I think about 20 years between their true ages. So, PSJ could aegyo and tease comfortably, knowing that she'll just see him as a baby off-screen anyway, despite their on-screen romance. HJE is also older than PSJ, by about 4 years, plus in a serious relationship at the time they co-starred together in two dramas. HJE is married now. So, PSJ could also aegyo and tease her comfortably, like a little brother might. In both cases, I don't think there was much room for RL scandal or misunderstandings. 

However, with KJW, I can see there being more reserve, especially since he is the older. more experienced actor who has to watch over her. If he is too careless with his teasing and playfulness, it might create a bad situation for her. So, he is taking his time to build up their off screen friendship. Plus, if PSJ is feeling something for KJW, he probably wouldn't want to be obvious about it to everyone that anyway. 

So, I guess I don't really see it as an issue with off screen chemistry per se, though it's true that actors do not have to have the same off screen chemistry as on screen chemistry.

Btw, I'm speculating about PSJ and KJW's chemistry off screen without actually having watched any of the BTS. :) 

I definitely think you're right about him being more comfortable/open with the older women because they're older and/or not "available"! He also mentioned in an interview that one of the reasons he was so comfortable during the filming of She Was Pretty is that he and Hwang Jung Eum had already worked together and had established such a great rapport in their previous time together. So it could just be that  he's moving more cautiously in the situation because KJW is younger and they haven't worked together before. And maybe also what you said - that because she's younger and "eligible" he's just being more careful in general. I'll be really interested to see if their dynamic changes as time goes on!!

Hello everyone;

I am joining you now and then on this thread to share some thoughts and spread more love to this drama.

First thought is that I am so freaking interested in Moo Bin's character . He gives me those cute and innocent vibes mixed with possessive and creepy vibes.

I am unable to like him or dislike him. What do you guys think about his intentions with AR? Is it an old revenge towards DM? or does he really have a big crush on her and trying his best to seduce her just for her and without any other hidden thoughts?

Side note: the kiss scene was soooo awkward and lame to the point I was asking myself "What was the director actually thinking to give an ok to this scene?" I am not asking for a racy stuff and I know he is not the main lead but still the two kisses were really weird. :D

Anyways I am cheering for Choi Woo Sik . He is doing a good job as always. Hope to see more sides of Moo-Binie

Second thought ist as many of you guys noticed the off screen chemistry between PSJ and KJW is not that heart-fluttering. She seems to like him and trying to be comfortable around him and tease him. But he is standing there like an ice-berg. Poor JiWonie.. I came to a conclusion that he is not interesting in her at all. And that's ok. It keeps me more grounded and not jump into shipping them in real life and end-up hurting when they date someone else.. So I think I souldn't be complaining .:wink: I just wish them to have an great time shooting this drama and celebrate their success afterwards. Both of them deserve the popularity and love this drama is getting. FFMW Fighting!

Archived