[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

12 minutes ago, V said:

Hi y'all, I don't think they slept together. I think they just passed out. They mentioned a "near miss bed scene" in the character descriptions from a while back.

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-my-way-main-character-breakdown/

Here is the part that talked about the near miss bed scene:

때론 폭풍질투, 때론 일촉즉발 베, 베…드씬?!
간당간당 썸과 쌈을 넘나들던 이 스릴 넘치는 남녀!
둘 다 속으로 내심 깨달아가는 흠칫할 진실은…
“남녀 사이에 친구는 개뿔…?” 

Sometimes they are jealous; other times, a near miss bed, bed…scene?!
This thrilling man and woman relationship is between “some” and “fight” (A play on words with the title Ssam My Way)
The startling truth that they are both slowly realizing……

So perhaps they just got really drunk and passed out. She already was only wearing a towel, so it might have just come off while she was sleeping. He might have taken his shirt off, but perhaps he still has his pants on?

I agree with you.  It just fit with the story line.  I do think we'll finally get to redefinition of the relationship tomorrow, fingers crossed:wub:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still at work waiting to go home to watch the episode, but I have to say that I'm so, so glad that we're finally getting a crisis point in SH and JM's relationship - something needed to happen to act as the catalyst for them!! I love that their crisis point is occurring at essentially the same time as AR and DM are reaching another type of crisis point!! 

Thank you to everyone who is doing such amazing work posting clips and recaps and translations and images!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

1 hour ago, V said:

Hi y'all, I don't think they slept together. I think they just passed out. They mentioned a "near miss bed scene" in the character descriptions from a while back.

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-my-way-main-character-breakdown/

Here is the part that talked about the near miss bed scene:

때론 폭풍질투, 때론 일촉즉발 베, 베…드씬?!
간당간당 썸과 쌈을 넘나들던 이 스릴 넘치는 남녀!
둘 다 속으로 내심 깨달아가는 흠칫할 진실은…
“남녀 사이에 친구는 개뿔…?” 

Sometimes they are jealous; other times, a near miss bed, bed…scene?!
This thrilling man and woman relationship is between “some” and “fight” (A play on words with the title Ssam My Way)
The startling truth that they are both slowly realizing……

So perhaps they just got really drunk and passed out. She already was only wearing a towel, so it might have just come off while she was sleeping. He might have taken his shirt off, but perhaps he still has his pants on?

But on the last scenes, it was written "we did it! Motel"

8 minutes ago, LoveBangWon said:

But on the last scenes, it was written "we did it! Motel"

Oh, did it say "We did it Motel?" I missed that, I need to watch the episode again. I thought it said "We had an accident" like what Sul-hee was saying earlier about Dong-man and Ae-ra sneaking off. Hopefully I can watch it tonight.

42 minutes ago, V said:

Oh, did it say "We did it Motel?" I missed that, I need to watch the episode again. I thought it said "We had an accident" like what Sul-hee was saying earlier about Dong-man and Ae-ra sneaking off. Hopefully I can watch it tonight.

It was motel name, as its means writer hint about what really happen with them? "Oops! we did it ! Motel" 

Old ahjuma also said infront their house, "i said it wasnt allowed before marriage"

if the worst happen they dont have ... together, at least they sleep happily together.. so they still did it, no matter what :D 

i freaking love this drama!!!love todays episode so much.that whole bed scene was so cute and warm to watch.plus unpredictable..love the writer for not following the cliche path, that makes the drama even more fun to watch.love Aera's expression when she wakes up (and after that) and see dong man next to her.i love even more the fact that she stays loyal to her character and hit Dong Man to wake him.so Aera style!!!

the rating 12.1%:grin::grin::heart: is the highest till now!! +2.3%.so happy for kim ji won and park seo joon.with this drama they show even more their acting skills.

it seems like tomorrow we gonna have our kiss too..and wish for a lot more to come!!

Along with dong man  and aera l love so much the landlady and the coach!

30 minutes ago, aunniek said:

WooHoo!!!!

OMG YAY! Such good ratings!!!!! And it should just keep getting better from here!! 

I actually for-real LOL'd at your earlier comment about not rubbing it in my face that you'd seen the subbed version, hahaha!!! I'm finally home now and paused in the middle of the episode because I wanted to rant a little about what an absolute witch Pukeface is - I'm watching AR's interview scene and I'm so freaking angry at PF for setting her up like this! Usually with this kind of character I can find at least one sympathetic thing about them, but I just really REALLY hate her. 

I've officially reached the point where I swoon when PSJ does anything in this show, ROFL! There's no escaping the cute awkward charm!

It's been a while I watched Korean drama.... I only watch because its KJW and SHY! I don't know the two guys actually. KJW I followed her since DOTS and SHY since Baby I and Whistle Blower.  They worked hard for years and this is it. Even they are sharing screen time they both are doing their role so well and I am attached more to follow them and their guys are slaying it also. I didn't know that PSJ is very popular and good actor at his young age. I hope he will not go to military any sooner! 

Anyway --- I think they didn't have sex because the writer is writing a different platform of how to properly cross the line of friendship and relationship of boy-girl leading to life time partnership for Dong Man and Ae Ra.  They will cross the line for sure but properly with ending their 20 year old friendship. 

For Joo Man and Seol Hee is being tested to their "loyalty" love and they just became comfortable to each other.  Being tested how they will stand up in public as they get to taste of being liked and disliked by "middle and high society."  It's good finally JM have stand up first and I think SH was making sure that her mind is being read properly by JM like that he will not lie, etc. SH did a lot for JM where he is now. 

I love their fairy god mother -for being their for them :) Bok Hee.  She paid a lot for them --- hospital Suite room for AR. Rentals of DM's practice gym; and a lot more.  I don't know how it will be revealed and how related she is to this fantastic 4 --- kiddish but principled, hardworking, making their dreams come true even everybody says they are old and elder --- they are receiving so much harrassment because of their age of applying in the workload of rookie and entry level --- 7 more episodes :).

25 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

I didn't know that PSJ is very popular and good actor at his young age. I hope he will not go to military any sooner! 

One of the best things about PSJ is that he did his military duty straight out of high school, so he's not going anywhere!!!:D

55 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Anyway --- I think they didn't have sex because the writer is writing a different platform of how to properly cross the line of friendship and relationship of boy-girl leading to life time partnership for Dong Man and Ae Ra.  They will cross the line for sure but properly with ending their 20 year old friendship. 

I honestly hope this is the case, because I feel like DM really is the kind of person who places significance on confessing first, although it wouldn't be the first time a show "went there" prior to us getting a kiss or a confession scene. At the very least we need to get a more emotionally resonant scene in the next episode to balance it out, right? And then maybe we'll get a kiss?? We can hope... :D 

1 hour ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

It's been a while I watched Korean drama.... I only watch because its KJW and SHY! I don't know the two guys actually. KJW I followed her since DOTS and SHY since Baby I and Whistle Blower.  They worked hard for years and this is it. Even they are sharing screen time they both are doing their role so well and I am attached more to follow them and their guys are slaying it also. I didn't know that PSJ is very popular and good actor at his young age. I hope he will not go to military any sooner! 

For Joo Man and Seol Hee is being tested to their "loyalty" love and they just became comfortable to each other.  Being tested how they will stand up in public as they get to taste of being liked and disliked by "middle and high society."  It's good finally JM have stand up first and I think SH was making sure that her mind is being read properly by JM like that he will not lie, etc. SH did a lot for JM where he is now. 

I love their fairy god mother -for being their for them :) Bok Hee.  She paid a lot for them --- hospital Suite room for AR. Rentals of DM's practice gym; and a lot more.  I don't know how it will be revealed and how related she is to this fantastic 4 --- kiddish but principled, hardworking, making their dreams come true even everybody says they are old and elder --- they are receiving so much harrassment because of their age of applying in the workload of rookie and entry level --- 7 more episodes :).

i agree with you that they didn't not having sex as the writer always came out with unpredictable outcome. but i just happy that DM  take the first step to approach AR....THE LAST SCENE KILLED ME! JUST LIKE LAST WEEK EP...

never expected they will sleep together:blush:

Ep 9 - butterflies, heart fluttering everywhere :wub::heart:. This is how rom-coms are done. PSJ and KJW    totally own GDM and CAR, respectively. It's gettin' hot in FFMW, everyone. It is a soaring triple digit temps in my neck of the woods and the AC is working over time :blush:

Finally, JM and SH! I almost lost my voice yelling at JM to get his act together. The reveal by SH would have sucked big time - it would have been lame for them to stay together afterwards. (Did you see how forceful that kisser-upper manager - or whatever he is- shoved SH aside? Idk, this may sound crazy, but doesn't he have a face that you'd love to shove cream pie on or better yet punch?)

The Coach - he is adorable, anybody else notice his dreamy eyes? My first time seeing him in a drama, btw, and he could play an awesome villain.

Re: mysterious lady being AR's mom. I can't seem to put her dad and mysterious lady together. Was she adopted- so this is not her real dad? 

My fave scene of ep 9: the confrontation between HR and AR ... oooh, that was good. I would have been okay too if AR made her "talk to the hand"... as in bye felicia. HR is so not worth one word.

Archived