[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recap Update #3

APARTMENT EVERYONE IS THESE

SH is doing AR’s hair and JM is hanging out. She is wondering where dongman is. Dong-man ran in with a lot of yut. Yut can be lucky or it can mean “F-you” so Ae-ra isn’t sure how to take it.

Ajumma said “if you make trouble, then you are young” she is watching the fantastic four walking outside and she is putting up some cameras.

MMA GYM
They are practicing Jujitsu. DM’s ear hurts and it looks like he might get cauliflower ear because his ear is rubbing on the floor.

C told them that the other fighter isn’t coming to the gym this month (maybe never)

ANNOUNCER PLACE
Aera is walking in.

HR is talking to someone else at her desk. She is looking at the future announcers. She sees AR’s application and pulls it out to look at it.

SULHEES WORK
Sulhee is working hard apologizing over the phone to customers.

Joo-man is filming something and it looks like one of the people has an allergy to the food or something. Jooman said that without her in the shot it won’t looks so good. They tell JM and Intern to go into the shot.

SH sees the movie screen and yells at the phone person that she is not selling him that part. She storms out and starts taking her clothes off. She walks into the set and looks around. They are telling her to get out. Everyone is looking at them. SH is looking at HJ and they are looking abck at her. It is a mess.

SH’S MOM AND DADS STORE

They see SH on the TV. SH is eating all of the food. People really like it. Everyone is calling for SH, it is a big success!!

AERA at the interview
AR walking in to the interview and it looks like HR is there. AR is wondering why HR is always blocking her. The interview is starting. 3 women are sitting for the interview. They have to say who they think will be out first. They are all saying AR because she is old and has a big face on TV. Why should they pick her? Give her 10 reasons.

AR – I am eager to do things
J – don’t say that, I hear that a lot
AR – okay,
J – what you want to do and what you can do are different. why don’t you do what you did before
AR – yeah, I just want to do my old job, but I really want to do this so I am applying
J – people do what they can do, not what they cannot do
AR – only a few mintues ast, how do you know what I can or cannot do
J – I am giving you advice
AR – don’t do that, attacking style interview, stp hurting me, I hav a right not to be hurt, I will decide my own ability, not you deciding my ability.

AR leaves and HR walks out with her.

HR – do you really think you will make it?
AR – yes, when I see you I do.
HR – I’m your role model?
AR – I thouth #1 was for special people, but you are not special
HR – you say that to me again after you get picked
AR – shut up, you won’t smile in front of me anymore, soon

AR took her ID and left. She crumpled it up and threw it in the trashcan. Appa sent her money and AR is annoyed.SHe is calling her dad and said she is going to Daechon now. HR heard her and is all like huh Daechon?

Recap Update #4

DM is talking to AR and is saying that she is not going home tonight. The song is “I am not going home tonight” DOng man is chockin gon his food. C yells at him for spitting his food at him.

JOOMAND AND SULHEE WORKPLACE
SH is in trouble but JM is helping her and saying that everyone is buying everything because she ate the ood so well. But SH is still in trouble. SOme important person just came in. The kimchi company president. SH’s Mom came in. SHe is important, the president is her sister and that is why they picked JM to head this new food venture! The Mom and Aunt are talking to JM and finding out what is going on. It looks like they really like him. All the company people are thinking something is wring, like they are figuring out that JM and SH might be dating? SH said she is engaged to be married, she is married!!!! But she was dreaming, she didn’t really say that. They think she is strange. JM said, she is my girlfriend!! This is not BS, I am dating her for 6 years, I like her a lot. So Boss, don’t call her Sun-hee and Intern, we should draw a line. Wow, SH is super moved!!

BEACH – AERA
Dong-man is doing a taekwondo performance at the beach in Daechon. AR walks up on them but she didn’t know DM would be there. They are doing a lot of taekwondo moves and kicking all the wood and it is going all over the plae. The woman that should say something is nervous and stuttering and is not talking well. SHe is scared or something. C is yelling at the owner that they messed up so his team has to do a lot more, but they are not just performers, they are martial artists.

AR – what are they doing
DM – wait wait wait, I know who can do it — Aera
Aera is clearing up what is going on. They have a lot of high official s coming to the performance and AR is trying to fix the scene. She will take care of everything when she is on the stage. She said she will do whatever she likes, so don’t stop her!

AR is talking to the governor and fixing his hair and his head. SHe fixed his hair to look good in front of the pictures. SHe is removing all the lines and telling everyone to come closer. SHe got the mic and is telling everyone what to do. She is talking on the mic now and introducing everyone to the festival. It is a famous cooking festival and everyone is applauding for the governor. He took a bow. It looks like they like their governor. They are wondering where the singer is. AR is telling them that the singer is on TV all the time so AR will never be on TV so it is there last time seeing her. DM is super happy to see her. AR is OWNING IT. AR is starting to sing and is telling everyone to clap. She starts singing and everyone is happy and enjoying there time. It is a Kim won-sun song.

Final Recap, thanks so much for all your hard work @V

People keep showing up, it is going late into the night. It is starting to get crowded and people are starting to have a really good time. The taekwondo people are performing the sidelines. The producer wantst to know id AR has an agent. The C said, is he brings her with them everywhere, will they make a lot of money?

AR is talking to her Appa and Appa wants to come see her. AR is telling AR that he will pay all Appa’s bills and everything and take care of him and everything. Appa is really touched. He hangs up and Appa starts to talk to his friends about how great his daughter is. he is telling them her birth dream. A dragon went into the sky when AR was born! she is the greatest! The friends are all like, huh, this again? But they are happy because they get free drinks

AT THE PART BEACH
DM and AR and everyone are eating. They are happy. AR is looking at all the photos on SNS and is talking to DM about it. DM says she is addicted to SNS and AR said people are putting up photos and she wants to put up photos too. She feels really good. Everyone is saying there MC was really great and is really happy now. AR is saying, Okay, let’s drink! Drink! Drink! Drinking wave! AR is saying that the guy on the end didn’t do the wave and starts to do her Aegyo to him. The young fighter said he is 3 years younger than her. The coach starts drinking straight from the bottle. Everyone thinks she is crazy, but DM says she looks cute. Coach said to take AR away because she is acting crazy, but she wants to drink more.

AERA AND DONGMAN
He took her away and they are walking. DM want to know how Aera learned all her Aegyo and how she learned the one-shot song and how is she so cute, huh, what did I say? AR – you said I am cute.

They are going to a motel together!!!! There is only one room left. They look sooooo awkward. The ajumma opens the window and says they have a lot of rooms, she was just thinking about what floor they should have. She gave them two rooms.
DM – aren’t you scared?
AR – why, should we sleep together?
DM – you are sooo
AR – just sleep sleep, dirty old man…devil

They go into their seperate rooms. AR took a shower and is thinking about something. She feels like someone is looking at her. Is there a camera around? She is looking for a camera. She sees a cockroach and starts screeming and cursing. SHe i trying to kill it. Die Die Die Die! it is still alive. SHe covers it and it wondering what he hould do. DM came and AR thinks she will be rescuied but he just hides under the bed ROch Rocah roach rocah!!!! roach!!! he runs and screams and is scared of the cockroach. She says there is another one next to him.

They are all better and DM is on the bed. They are talking about DM sleeping on the floor or next to her. They said they shared their bed before. It is the same as always. DM says, now? She saysyeah, it is the same. They are both on the bed and AR wants to watch TV. DM says don’t turn on the TV, it will make it weird. DM flips toward her and is looking onhis phone. SHe said to turn around. He said his ear hurts so he has to be that way. SHe is concerned and is touching it. DM looks like he is getting turned on and is telling her to stop touching his ears. They are super hot, is it inflammed? He is saying it isn’t hot because it is hurting, but because….

DM – did you recently do something? You slook differently. Did you put filler
AR – I don’t have money to do that
DM – I’m not going to my room, I don’t like cockroaches
AR – want to drink somemore
DM – maybe they have delivery
AR – you know this well, have you beed to motels a lot
DM – this is the first time

NAMIL APARTMENTS
HR is knocking and ringing A and DM’s door. The ajumma comes up the stairs and is angry that they are sleeping together. Ajumma has Ae-ra’s younger photo! She is driving to the beach! AR’s phone is going off. AR is asleep and woke up. DM is sleeping next to her. MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH NAKED???? They woke up and she hit him over the head!!! On the hotel it says “We made an accident”

EPILOGUE
They are sleeping and cuddling together.

PREVIEW
No preview

CRAZY, THEY ARE CRAZY, 

I AM CRAZY

OMG, WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Puke-face better not be heading down to DaeJeon. I am not ready for that. But Awesome landlady is hilariously pissed. Why, lady, why?)

Archived