[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OPENING

They are outside from the last episode and Aera is about to confess to DM. The air is tense as they stare at each other. Aera looks serious and DM looks somber but also confused. She said he makes her heart race. She is saying when he does those things it makes her heart race. He is looking at her and he looks shocked. She said she feels weird so be careful. She is not cool or chic, she is a little dog, when she bites she doesn’t let it go.

DM is trying to talk but it is hard. AR said she can send him a bomb so they need to be careful around each other. She walks over to his Vespa and puts on the helmet. He has his own helmet. She gives him back his shoes and tells him to just put it on and drive away. Her bag is inbetween them and he is saying it in unfomrotable. She is saying she doesn’t want to hug him, she just wants him to concentrate on driving. He said someones back can’t feel anything. She head buts him, lol!! They drive off together.

JOOMON AND SULHEE
He is apologizing for kissing the intern. They are talking about that. SH is asking if it was good and if he enjoyed it. He said it was gross and slimy like a snail touching his lips. SH doesn’t believe him. She said, Your heart didn’t move at all? Okay I will take care of this snail.

AERA AND DONGMAN
They are walking together and it looks like DM might have bought her more slippers. They are suuuuuuuper awkward and walking while thinkng about what just happened. They are both looking at their cell-phones. DM is tying to make conversation and asked AR if she will come to his fight. AR is upset now and it isn’t awkward as much anymore. DM looks happy about that. They are talking about the sky. DM is saying there are so many stars and AR is like, there are no stars. They are making some plans for later and Dongman is like “really? Really?”

SH and JM showed up and they invited everyone to go eat. SH said she doesn’t want to eat nd went up to their apartment. JM is asking why they look weird. DM is getting defensive and making up some ecuses. JM told them to just go up and drink themselves. They look really awkward like they don’t want to be alone together.

NAMIL BAR
They bought a bunch of snacks so they are eating it and being awkward at the bar. Some cute music is playing while DM tries to open some snack food. They are talking about DM meetin thugs and the past and stuff. They are talking about first loves back and forth and some cute playful music is playing. They are talking about AR firt love and ex boyfriends.
AR – you shouldn’t leave out my real first love. Wheneveer it rains my writst hurts
DM – that’s not your first love. You shouldn’t miss someone like that

FLASHBACK
Aera and DM are eating and it is near the army or he is on furlow from the army. AR made DM some food to go to the army. She is walking to his place. HR is sleeping on the street and AR sees her. She wonders why she is there and just walks by her. AR goes to DM’s house and knocks on the door. He isn’t openeing it. She opens the juk and says he can just sleep longer. The not on the juk flew off! AR walks past the sleeping HR and says she is a B****. AR kicks something and HR wakes up.

DM sees another note (a not that HR left that says lets eat something outside). Now he went outside and see’s the juk so now he thinks HR left the juk.
DM – did you really wait for me all night?
HR says yes.

AR is going back to DM’s apartment and she is hearing kissing sounds. SHe is thinking it is mouse sounds. She see’s DM and HR kissing. She falls down the stairs!!!! They are asking if she is okay, but her wrist hurts a lot. HR is asking DM if he is going to the army. So it looks like DM is the guy who made AR’s wrist hurt! They are sending him off to the army. HR is crying a lot and AR is holding her arm and being like AR.
AR said she didn’t come there for his rice.
DM is inspecting her writs
AR – just leave me alone
DM – are you crying
DM – you dont cry by little falls, you look ugly when you cry
AR – just leave, are you getting out 2012? Really?
DM wipes her tears and tells her not to cause trouble. Her wrist hurts

PRESENT
They are talking about AR’s first love and her writ. DM doesn’t realize that he is her first lvoe. He thinks someone else is the wrist guy.
DM – do you still think about your first love
AR – it is like some vaccine, before you take it it is super scary, but afterwrd it is nothing
DM – your first love is nothing, go to sleep

DONG MANS PLACE
DM – who is that guy? He looks at his vaccine mark
DM – who is that guy?

AERA’S APARTMENT
AR – that idiot.
She is looking at her wrist

NAME OF EPISODE: SHE IS PRETTTTTTTT

APARTMENTS
All 4 are eating togeher and DM sprayed some Febreeze. JM doesn’t like febreeze smell. AR and DM are awkward and AR is eating her food in a weird way. SH wonders if they fought. Why aren’t they talking to each other.
SH – did he say you are ugly
DM – I didn’t say anything
SH – did you put on lipstick?
JM – everything smells like Febreeze

OUTSIDE ON NAMIL STAIRS
They are outside the apartment and AR leaves at the same time as DM, but she goes back in. He tells her to come back out. SHe comes out and clears her throat. He is asking why she is clearing her throat. She doesn’t smoke. They are talking.
DM – are you meeting anyone, where are you going, you don’t have a job
AR – I am going to buy some clothes for an interview
DM – how long does it take?

JOOMAN AND SULHEE WALKING
They are walking to work and are awkward as well. SH was walking separate from him, but now she walks up to him and is holding his bag to look like they are a couple. They are talking about kissing snails. SH says he is dirty

DONG-MAN AND AERA AT A DEPARTMENT STORE
DM – why do you just buy clothes, women are strange.
AR – how does this look? (department store)
R keeps showing him clothes that she is trying on. He is telling her that she looks okay. it’s just okay. Aera is wondering why he even came here. He has to tell her if it looks good or not!
DM – everything is pretty! I can’t say if it is not pretty!!!
Everyone is looking at him now

4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Let's see AR in the ring!

Yes! One punch! I'm getting annoyed at that guy too...

AeRa : Sorrya :)

JOOMANS WORKPLACE
(missed this)

AERA AND DONGMAN
they are outside and AR bought something. AR is asking him waht he is doing and he is telling her that he will workout. AR doesn’t like that and they say okay come to the gym with me

SH AND DONGMAN
SH is following JM around everywhere. JM said he can’t work because of her. SH said she will reveal that they are dating. Her boss hears them!!!

SH is talking to her boss and telling her boss that she will be more careful in the future. The boss is telling her to just reveal it. JM is my man! Just say that. If you can’t do that, then you have to be cool. She said SH reminds her of herself, she is super stuff and the boss wants to tell her something.

MMA
Coach is holding AR’s bags and AR is inspecting everywhere and complainging about everything. The fighter and coach are alking back and forth. The fighter wants to use DM as a punching bag. AR is staring at that guy.

Coach is talking to AR and want to give her her bags back, but AR has her crazy face on and turns back to the ring. DM is getting beat up by the fighter in the ring and coach starts yelling at him about that. AR is wathing all of this. AR makes AEGYO and says she relly want to do this too. Can he recieve her punches? Aera is talking to the fighter with AEgyo and says she wants him to punch with her.

She gets into the ring with him and DM tells her not to do something crazy. This is funny. she is talking with a lot of aegyo and said he shouldn’t have any protection when fighting with a woman becaues it isn’t fun. AR – do you see all the punches? Fighter – I am a professional, it is like slow motion. The figher is showing off to ar and telling AR to punch him, she is pretending like she is super weak and wimpy. Then she lands a huge on in his face!!!!

The fighter is mad now and he is bleeding, lol!!!!

JOOMAN’S COMPANY
Everyone knows theya re dating now! They are eating about it….Oh no!!!! It is not Jooman and SH, it is her boss, they knew each other for. 6 years!!! Intern wants to do cute things for JM and JM is trying to ignore her. It looks like the boss is trying to help SH out. The man boss is asking SH if she has anyone and SH isn’t saying anything. They are talking about kimchi and the new company. Noone is listeneing to SH.

They leave the lunch and SH asks the intern if they can eat together.

MMA TEAM EATING OUT
C is saying the other fighter cried. When your nose gets hit them you cry. The fighter came back from the bathroom and it looks like he was crying.
AR – sorry-ya I was just in the mood to hit like you were in the mood to hit DM.

SH AND INTERN
They are walking outside and the intern is sooooo nice. the intern wants SH to be her big sister. SH is thinking that the intern is so ncie and she just can’t hate her.

They are eating together and SH is wondering if SH had a fight with her boyfriend. Intern said she also has a boyfriend, but it is secret. SH is like “?????” She is playing it off well though. SH is wondering if he loksl ike park bo gum. SH said she has a picture of him and shows SH pictures of JM. SH said it is a one sided love, but she really likes him and really want to date him. SHe feels ssooooo good whenever she meets JM. She thinks JM is her first love because it makes her soooo happy all day

FLASHBACK
SH is having the exact same conversation with AERA. It looks like SH is so similar to the intern

PRESENT
They are still talking and SH wants to throw water on her. SHe is wondering if she should slap her or throw kimchin on her like in dramas. SH is pertty out of it and looks kind of like a statue. Interns said she feels so good confessing to SH. SH said it is really hard to slap someone, not like on TV.

TAKSU AND A WOMAN
Someone is taking photos of them and the woman looked at the camera. TS said to not look at the camera. They want to release a big scandal to get that other news out of the spotlight. They are arguing about that. The girl thinks there relationship is business, but TS said it is not business, it is love.

The manager comes out and tells them to not look at the camera beacuse it looks planned.

AERA AND DONGMAN
they are walking aoutside and Dm is telling AERa not to get so angry. SHe said she is angry because he is getting hit all the time. DM said he told everyone to go to NAMIL bar becaue they are going to have a rehersal from Aera’s interview.

Everyone is at the NAMIL BAR and they are all having a fun time. Some fun happy music is playing and they are listening to Aera as an announcer.
SH – I always see you guys playing and stuff, but this is the first time seeing you on stage, so I am crying.
DM – Umma, dont cry (to SH)
They are drinking a lot of healthy drinks, only JM is drinking beer.
They keep talking

OUTSIDE NAMIL APARTMENTS
Aera and DM are walking and AR is very nervous. The owner is outside working on the apartments. AR keeps asking DM if she looks good. DM can’t make eye contact with her and is telling her that she usually looks like a beast , but now she can’t comment. The owner jumps out!!!! She tells him to tell her that she is pretty!!! She is pretty!!!! (like the name of the episode). They are shocked about the owner and asking why she does all her own stuff. The owner asked if he picked her as his girlfriend or the other girl.

TAXI
Aera gets him a taxi and gives him money to the gym. She said she is his first sponsor so when he make it big he needs to pay her back. He asked if she will come and she said she isn’t coming to see his games anymore. But she is sheering him on and is telling him to beat them up and to not be scared. He also told her not to be scared and to slap them all for her interview. Aera is walking to her interview

AERA
She is going to her interview and she looks really professional and great. Everyone is practicing behind the scenes. It looks like the same girl from the department store is there and she has some secret notes. Maybe she knows what the question will be. they told 23, 24, and 25 to come in.

Aera goes in and everyone is talking to the judges.
AR – you didn’t ask me any questions
Judge – do you have anything to do in variety shows?
AR – I can sing
Judge – not singing
AR – dancing…
J – you shouldn’t dance, it makes everyone uncomfortable
AR – can I do something else to introduce myself
J – we are super busy, we don’t have time for you, we didn’t ask you anything becase you don’t have any specs, you need to spend time getting more specs
AR – I made money, i didn’t have time to make specs and study abroad and blah blha, I made money while veryone was doing all those things

AERA outside
Aera looks sad and the music is somber. SOmeones mom meets them and is excited that she did well. AR looks at them and then calls her dad. It looks like her dad is prett busy. He said they can talk later. (his business is packed)

AERA ON THE BUS
She is hiding her face in the window and crying. The voice over is talking about how she works so hard, but she doesn’t have specs so she can’t suceed.

MMA GYM
Dong-man and coach are there and talking and then they see TS’s scandal ont e internet.

TAKSU
They are talking about how they bribed the newspaper and how DM eats up a lot of their money. They are talking about DM’s amateur debut and TS said he doesn’t care about those amateur games. The coach cares a lot about those games. They said they put a super strong guy against DM and this guy beat DM before?

SH and JM
SH is telling JM that she isinsecure now because the intern is younger and prettier and richer and everything. She is nice and all that stuff. JM is wondering why she is thinking like that. SH said didn’t go to college, only JM so she is feeling even more insecure. JM goes over to sit next to SH and holds her hand. He tells her that if he really gets promoted then they should reveal it to their company and SH can quit working and become a power blogger. He will support her. He said when he become a manager, lets get married!!!!! He proposed!!!! Snow Whitemusic is playing and SH is looking at JM. JM is holding her hand so tightly!

HYE-RAN IN A NICE HAIR SHOP
She is looking at her cell phone. SHe said she wants her hair to look prettier than an Idol to make her man go crazy.

DONG-MAN AT FIGHT
He is on the phone with his Mom. They are talking. His Dad is eating with his mom. Umma is telling DM that Appa wants to send him some money. DM is wondering if Appa is there and Umma said Yes! He IS! You can resolve your conflict! It looks like they still haven’t talked for a while. He said to tell Appa to trust his son. He hung up. DM Appa said his son will win at whatever he does.

FIGHT
They replaced the fighter DM will fight with another fighter! it looks like the figher from their own gym will fight DM???? Coach is saying that doesn’t make any sense because the fighter won a regional championship. DM said he will do it.

C is super happy and walking with DM like it is old times. They are talking about DM being embarrased taking off his shirt. C said it is okay because DM’s nipples are really small, lol.

TK’s coach shows up and tells them to not do media stuff and to just fight. That is what they do best. TK’s C said he came there because he is DM’s fan and he wants to see DM fly again.

SH AND JM GET OFF THE BUS
The intern is there and sees that SH called JM jahgi

FIGHT
The fighter is doing Akiyama style walkout with bowing and everything. DM just walks out with his music. This scene is pretty cool, i like the music too! It is a Korean rap song and it’s rpretty hot. TK came to the fight!

I love AR and DM dynamic so much that no matter the bickering and awkwardness or whatever, they'll have each other back. Laugh reading that she sucker punch that fighter for hitting DM. 

And omo, DM is her first love which made me go aw. She definitely had feelings for him for the longest time but have the feelings hidden (dormant) to remain friends. It had look that way during his high school competition when he made the confession (that she thought was to her but Bo-Ram instead). 

I cannot wait until the feelings reverse on DM since I am curious if AR is also his first love which is possible but he probably didn't think much of it given how long they have been friends. He is quite dense in the way of woman but I definitely love that he put his feet down against HR. That girl need to take a pill and just leave them alone.

Love love love the apartment owner. She's a cool lady and she seem somewhat involve in their lives. She gave justice for AR firing by telling the dept to kick the VIP lady out of the club. 

DM looks super strong and he looks like he knows what he is doing with the inspections and everything.

Everyone is at this fight! HR is there and the announcers are shocked that HR is there to see an MMA fight. They are asking her why she is there. HR said she came on to cheer on a fighter – Go Dong Man. TS is also there and he looks pretty serious and concerned.

The fight started! DM is doing okay, but he is starting to get punched a lot. He does a lot of kicks and takes out the other guy! THE OTHER GUY IS KNOCKED OUT!!!!!! It only took like 10 seconds!!!! Everyone is shocked! Everyone! The coach is so happy is is crying, lol. The fighter is inally waking up and they are raising DM’s hands. He screams and he bows at the ring before leaving. Coach really wants to cry, lol. they hug and coach gives him his T-shirt.

All the camera men want to talk to him and they are asking him all sorts of questions about how he knows HR. DM walks right by DM. OMG Aera is here and he knew she was here!!!!! AR is holding her head down and hiding from DM. DM knows it is her and he is kneeling in front of her. He touched her knee. AR is crying and DM is asking her why she is there. He told her he won and AR is saying “can’t you just not do this? I can’t see you fighting.” Everyone is watching them.
DM – this is a big problem, you look pretty even when you are crying

FLASHBACK
DM is a little kid and someone is talking to him. The teacher said to not give food to the white rabbit and to give the ugly rabbit more food (lol, shout out to the rabbit hole). More like if someone is uglier than you should be nicer to the ugglier one. DM gives SH one treat and gives AR a lot of treats and then rubs her head. AR smiles that she has a lot more to eat.

PREVIEW
No preview

COMMENTS
Oh my Gaaaaaaaaawd that ending was so great!!!!

All Recap Credits go to the great @V!!!!  Thank you!!!

Archived