[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, xxPeepsxx said:

He did! "Hey, scratching her face is cheating!" Hahahahah!

Thanks for the translation.

Thats too cute. 

Hes so protective of her. Haha that triumphant hair flip was awesome too.

4 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

I wonder who the lady in the car is..... 

Any idea? DM's ex gf? How many ex does he have? HAHA

I think the girl that DM asked in his highschool days is now a celeb and has recently divorced. (if my understand is correct)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnCdHD3n9oQ

I think it is DM's ex, that's why I was wondering if she will show herself in tomorrow's episode.......

20 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Oh my gosh Thankyou for pointing out n sorry for the confusion. I went to chk on wiki before postin n stil got it wrong. By the time i abbreviate to DH im thkin his name is Dong Ha :huh: i need to wack my head.. What kind of short term memory..

Sigh

hhhhhhhhhh it's ok, all these names we need to emorise chingu!! :blink: it's natural we get confused with all of them!! hhhhhhhhh

7 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

I wonder who the lady in the car is..... 

Any idea? DM's ex gf? How many ex does he have? HAHA

I think the girl that DM asked in his highschool days is now a celeb and has recently divorced. (if my understand is correct)

yes it's his ex-girlfiend from the character's chart I saw!! 

9 minutes ago, aunniek said:

So, do we think DM's first love will show herself in the next episode?

she showed up this episode in the video that is shared above!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmxOdazgXeE

I think I cried and laughed the loudest when DongMan went: "오빠차 뽑았다 널 데리러가~♬"

Like, translated, that's "Oppa, car, I got one, I'm gonna drive you away~", which is also the lyrics to "오빠차", an SMTM hit song.  [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oI487adZKY]

At the very front of the clip where he was with his blind date, he was regaling all his past glory days and then he goes, "Ah, I'm too loud, I'm so sorry!"

HE'S SO EMBARRASSING! *criiiiiiiiiinge...

8 minutes ago, aunniek said:

I think it is DM's ex, that's why I was wondering if she will show herself in tomorrow's episode.......

@sakura2016

ahhhh... so the first love is the one from high school and the ex-gf is the lady in the car... I see 

so the ex-gf is the one that recently divorced? 

Will her character last the whole drama or just another actress cameo? 

*oops I didn't get to see the relationship chart*

yea i really love the first episode great acting from all of them!!!i am officially huge fan of park seo joon like him in every single scene but especially i love the expression of his face at the scene when the other guys were cheking aera's legs.love my ji won too in the whole episode great easy going acting from my girl!!this drama is really fresh 

7 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Like, translated, that's "Oppa, car, I got one, I'm gonna drive you away~", which is also the lyrics to "오빠차", an SMTM hit song.  [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oI487adZKY]

At the very front of the clip where he was with his blind date, he was relegating all his past glory days and then he goes, "Ah, I'm too loud, I'm so sorry!"

hhhhhh he is but but sweet!! :wub: 

thank you for sharing with us chingu!! :wub: 

8 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

@sakura2016

ahhhh... so the first love is the one from high school and the ex-gf is the lady in the car... I see 

so the ex-gf is the one that recently divorced? 

Will her character last the whole drama or just another actress cameo? 

*oops I didn't get to see the relationship chart*

maybe!! don't know much about his ex-girlfriend but propably did get divorced?!!

it was a really simple one!! here it is!! :D

Spoiler

18645196_175374229657564_982539297276035

cr: owner

10 minutes ago, sofia111 said:

yea i really love the first episode great acting from all of them!!!i am officially huge fan of park seo joon like him in every single scene but especially i love the expression of his face at the scene when the other guys were cheking aera's legs.love my ji won too in the whole drama great easy going acting from my girl!!this drama is really fresh 

still didn't watch it fully but loved what I saw and I love Park Seo Joon and happy to see him playing this role and seeing his comical side and smile!! :wub: 

The first episode hasn't grab my attention like the teaser, but it is still fun. 

here is some translations between the main couple while waiting for the full sub 

(not 100% accurate)

DM and AR went home together after the fiasco with AR's ex. On the way back, AR’s bag fell off from the bicycle
AR: Ah, it got scratched
DM: Throw it away! Why do you still keeping and using the bag from that jerk?
AR: This is real
DM: What?
AR: This genuine/authentic (not fake/imitation) (actually it is a fake, her ex- bf lied to her when he gave that)
DM: Geez
AR: I’m going to get the replacement tomorrow
DM: So are you going to keep using it anywhere you go?
AR: No, I will sell it and have a drink with you using the money that I got (from selling this bag)
DM: Are you going crazy or actually are you stupid? (Take the bag) Follow me
AR: To where?

They stopped at the near store

DM: Choose one
AR: Are you going to buy me a bag?
DM: Just choose one (actually he chose one bag for her) Take this. It looks the best
Shopkeeper: That’s 22000 won
AR: It’s quite expensive for a bag like this (to me it's look like an eco bag)
DM: This bag is stronger than that bag. Use and hit people with this from now on. And if someone wants to grab your bag, hang it around your neck. This bag won’t easily tear off
AR: Whoa, Go Dong Man
DM:  Why?
AR: I will wear this bag until I die
DM: Here. You don’t have to wear it ‘till you die. Well you can pick shoes too. (earlier she broke her heels on the way home) Sir, do you accept payment with credit card?

AR: Apparently Go Dong Man has a good sense
DM: Is it comfortable?
AR: Yes, it is very comfortable. This bag is great too
DM: It’s strong, right?
AR: Yeah. I think I can carry about 6 bottles of soju inside here
DM: Hey, that bag isn’t a bag for carrying an alcohol. I don’t buy it for you for that purpose
AR: Go Dong Man is a man who can buy a bag
DM: Are you that happy that makes you giggle like that? (patting her head)
AR: This is it. I asked you to do this at the restaurant
DM: Ah, did you ask me to do this? (pat her head again)
AR: Yeah, I wanted you to do this. Do you know that this gesture can make someone’s heart flutter?
DM: Tsk. Did your heart flutter?
AR: What do you mean? Why should my heart flutter because of you?
DM: But your face is getting red, like a person who is lacking of oxygen(??)
AR: I don’t know. Why did it turn red?
DM: You know…
AR: What?
DM: You have to quit drinking
AR: Right. I think have to stop drinking. What’s happening to me?

Epilogue

News anchor: Today on the taekwondo match in Gangnam, there is something more interesting than the match.
DM: Boram, you can’t win against her. It will be better if you let go off first. You! (to Ae Ra) enough (finally the girls stop their fighting) Oh?! (Looking at AR’s face that got scratched) How could you do that? Scratching is cheating
BR: Go Dong Man!
DM: (to AR) Look at you. You can’t even win but you keep fighting, you idiot. Let’s go to the hospital

Preview

Man: Didn’t you go the military? If you want to stop working, do it. I won’t stop you
Woman: How are you doing, Ae Ra?
Woman 2: I heard you are working at the information center?
AR: It’s fun. I can work with a mic as much as I want and sometimes I do some broadcast too
Woman 3: Ae Ra, please save me
Woman 4: She will show you … (?)
DM classmate: What is this? Are we going to watch … (?)
Man 2: If you go home alone, then you will …
DM: Is there something wrong?
AR: Please pick me up
DM: Can’t you speak properly?
AR: I can’t leave this place alone, so please come
DM: (seeing a man slapped AR) YAA!!

@xxPeepsxx hi! nice to see you in here :) 

7 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

At the very front of the clip where he was with his blind date, he was regaling all his past glory days and then he goes, "Ah, I'm too loud, I'm so sorry!"

He is so cluelessly cringe worthy, so adorable:rolleyes: 

7 hours ago, sofia111 said:

yea i really love the first episode great acting from all of them!!!i am officially huge fan of park seo joon like him in every single scene but especially i love the expression of his face at the scene when the other guys were cheking aera's legs.love my ji won too in the whole episode great easy going acting from my girl!!this drama is really fresh 

Totally agree, both are great!  Welcome to PSJ's fandom!!:D

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhh he is but but sweet!! :wub: 

thank you for sharing with us chingu!! :wub: 

maybe!! don't know much about his ex-girlfriend but propably did get divorced?!!

it was a really simple one!! here it is!! :D

Reveal hidden contents

cr: owner

still didn't watch it fully but loved what I saw and I love Park Seo Joon and happy to see him playing this role and seeing his comical side and smile!! :wub: 

I know, I'm so happy he gets to smile......he makes you want to smile with him.:wub:

13 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

The first episode hasn't grab my attention like the teaser, but it is still fun. 

here is some translations between the main couple while waiting for the full sub 

(not 100% accurate)

Spoiler

DM and AR went home together after the fiasco with AR's ex. On the way back, AR’s bag fell off from the bicycle
AR: Ah, it got scratched
DM: Throw it away! Why do you still keeping and using the bag from that jerk?
AR: This is real
DM: What?
AR: This genuine/authentic (not fake/imitation) (actually it is a fake, her ex- bf lied to her when he gave that)
DM: Geez
AR: I’m going to get the replacement tomorrow
DM: So are you going to keep using it anywhere you go?
AR: No, I will sell it and have a drink with you using the money that I got (from selling this bag)
DM: Are you going crazy or actually are you stupid? (Take the bag) Follow me
AR: To where?

They stopped at the near store

DM: Choose one
AR: Are you going to buy me a bag?
DM: Just choose one (actually he chose one bag for her) Take this. It looks the best
Shopkeeper: That’s 22000 won
AR: It’s quite expensive for a bag like this (to me it's look like an eco bag)
DM: This bag is stronger than that bag. Use and hit people with this from now on. And if someone wants to grab your bag, hang it around your neck. This bag won’t easily tear off
AR: Whoa, Go Dong Man
DM:  Why?
AR: I will wear this bag until I die
DM: Here. You don’t have to wear it ‘till you die. Well you can pick shoes too. (earlier she broke her heels on the way home) Sir, do you accept payment with credit card?

AR: Apparently Go Dong Man has a good sense
DM: Is it comfortable?
AR: Yes, it is very comfortable. This bag is great too
DM: It’s strong, right?
AR: Yeah. I think I can carry about 6 bottles of soju inside here
DM: Hey, that bag isn’t a bag for carrying an alcohol. I don’t buy it for you for that purpose
AR: Go Dong Man is a man who can buy a bag
DM: Are you that happy that makes you giggle like that? (patting her head)
AR: This is it. I asked you to do this at the restaurant
DM: Ah, did you ask me to do this? (pat her head again)
AR: Yeah, I wanted you to do this. Do you know that this gesture can make someone’s heart flutter?
DM: Tsk. Did your heart flutter?
AR: What do you mean? Why should my heart flutter because of you?
DM: But your face is getting red, like a person who is lacking of oxygen(??)
AR: I don’t know. Why did it turn red?
DM: You know…
AR: What?
DM: You have to quit drinking
AR: Right. I think have to stop drinking. What’s happening to me?

Epilogue

News anchor: Today on the taekwondo match in Gangnam, there is something more interesting than the match.
DM: Boram, you can’t win against her. It will be better if you let go off first. You! (to Ae Ra) enough (finally the girls stop their fighting) Oh?! (Looking at AR’s face that got scratched) How could you do that? Scratching is cheating
BR: Go Dong Man!
DM: (to AR) Look at you. You can’t even win but you keep fighting, you idiot. Let’s go to the hospital

Preview

Man: Didn’t you go the military? If you want to stop working, do it. I won’t stop you
Woman: How are you doing, Ae Ra?
Woman 2: I heard you are working at the information center?
AR: It’s fun. I can work with a mic as much as I want and sometimes I do some broadcast too
Woman 3: Ae Ra, please save me
Woman 4: She will show you … (?)
DM classmate: What is this? Are we going to watch … (?)
Man 2: If you go home alone, then you will …
DM: Is there something wrong?
AR: Please pick me up
DM: Can’t you speak properly?
AR: I can’t leave this place alone, so please come
DM: (seeing a man slapped AR) YAA!!

@xxPeepsxx hi! nice to see you in here :) 

thank you so much chingu for the translation!! :wub: 

awwwww he's so sweet!! he braught her a bag and shoes!! :wub: 

@aunniek yeah!! :D more smiles please!! :wub: 

I just watched the subbed version and it was still hilarious but wow I could really feel the sadness physically emanating from PSJ whenever anyone mentioned taekwondo to DM.:dissapointed: I'm dying to know the story behind his quitting, I wonder if he accidentally hurt someone.  Poor AE getting stuck with that rat.  KJW was so good I could easily relate to her pain.:cry: DM is so clueless (blind date) and yet so right on point (consoling AE), it will probably have me talking to my screen often. :)

I'm not looking forward to the DM's ex entering the picture at all, just don't have a good feeling.  All that being said I can't wait until tomorrow's episode!!!:rolleyes::wub:

BTW: I didn't know that Choi Woo-Sik was going to enter on the first episode.  He's so adorable............

Thank you for all the updates as always :) I already watched the episode, and I was truly laughing the whole hour. My fave scene is the prologue, where Dongman scolds Aera for always fighting and never winning anyways, but in the end, he just gets so worried at her. Which reflects their relationship in the present, he scolds her but at the same time supports and is ready to protect her at all times. And I like how he's a friend saying the truth about her rat boyfriend, and defending her always. Seeing the episode, I think Aera will be the first to fall for Dongman. I mean, we did get to see her fluttered over that pat on the head. 

I just have to say that this drama is really good (ah and let's just say I'm being bias lol) but let's rejoice over good reviews on the drama ^_^ 

Naver - My Daily: 'Fight For My Way's first broadcast Park Seo Joon & Kim Ji Won, Are they friends? or is it 'some'?

1. [+2375, -105] Park Seo Joon is so cool and Kim Ji Won is so pretty ㅎㅎ Fight for my way is a light-hearted youthful drama~~ I'm cheering for you

2. [+2051, -118] It's really fight for my way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I smiled the whole hour ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, Song Ha Yeon and the other actors's chemistry was crazy good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is a legend drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1593, -91] It's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1313, -85] Park Seo Joon is totally cute and Kim Ji Won is pretty ❤

5. [+1115, -77] It was fun

6. [+391, -42] At the end when he patted her head while looking at her, I forgot about everything in front of me, Park Seo Joon choose again the character of his life...

7. [+323, -36] It really fun ㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry between the leads is really good

8. [+306, -41] All the actors are good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will watch this in the future as well

9. [+297, -38] Kim Ji Won is so beautiful...She was even cute when she was crying and saying her lines...She is having 'some' with Park Seo Joon...This is a visual drama

10. [+220, -20] Although in the end this is just a drama but they did good with expressing the reality of having a dream. Everyone has a dream but not everyone make it come true ㅠㅠ

Naver - tenasia: 'Fight for My Way' Kwang Dong Yeon, leaves Kim Ji Won after cheating on her

1. [+929, -19] It's really fight for my way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+979, -36] He has Kim Ji Won as a girlfriend how could he cheat on her? By the way, Kim Ji Won was so cute when she was crying

3. [+532, -16] Radish kimchi ajumma ㅋㅋ ㅠ ㅠ

4. [+518, -32] Wa..He is really crazy

5. [+204, -13] So fun, This is my drama for Mon/Tue

6. [+184, -10] Rather than Lookout, I wanted something light and fun to watch, that's why I choose this one

7. [+163, -12] Isn't this fun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+145, -12] Am I the only one who is having fun?

all credits to netizendrama for the translation ^_^ 

I already have watched it twice..I loved the part that aera was reporting his betrayal boyfriend and ahjumma to dong mani..Also the way he changed his seat with aera in the restaurant. 

I have been their fan for such a long time and no matter what is going to happen to the ratings. .I keep watching. Cause my wish just came true they are my otp..

By the way I was searching in insta and I realized the reception was also good in the korea

[SPOILERS] FIGHT FOR MY WAY (PILOT)
/ 1:18 PM
Spoiler

20170523_1495473095_92366000_1.jpg

fight.png
Naver - My Daily: 'Fight For My Way's first broadcast Park Seo Joon & Kim Ji Won, Are they friends? or is it 'some'?

1. [+2375, -105] Park Seo Joon is so cool and Kim Ji Won is so pretty ㅎㅎ Fight for my way is a light-hearted youthful drama~~ I'm cheering for you

2. [+2051, -118] It's really fight for my way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I smiled the whole hour ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, Song Ha Yeon and the other actors's chemistry was crazy good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is a legend drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1593, -91] It's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1313, -85] Park Seo Joon is totally cute and Kim Ji Won is pretty ❤

5. [+1115, -77] It was fun

6. [+391, -42] At the end when he patted her head while looking at her, I forgot about everything in front of me, Park Seo Joon choose again the character of his life...

7. [+323, -36] It really fun ㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry between the leads is really good

8. [+306, -41] All the actors are good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will watch this in the future as well

9. [+297, -38] Kim Ji Won is so beautiful...She was even cute when she was crying and saying her lines...She is having 'some' with Park Seo Joon...This is a visual drama

10. [+220, -20] Although in the end this is just a drama but they did good with expressing the reality of having a dream. Everyone has a dream but not everyone make it come true ㅠㅠ

Spoiler

0000259721_001_20170522225122107.jpg

fight.png
Naver - tenasia: 'Fight for My Way' Kwang Dong Yeon, leaves Kim Ji Won after cheating on her

1. [+929, -19] It's really fight for my way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+979, -36] He has Kim Ji Won as a girlfriend how could he cheat on her? By the way, Kim Ji Won was so cute when she was crying

3. [+532, -16] Radish kimchi ajumma ㅋㅋ ㅠ ㅠ

4. [+518, -32] Wa..He is really crazy

5. [+204, -13] So fun, This is my drama for Mon/Tue

6. [+184, -10] Rather than Lookout, I wanted something light and fun to watch, that's why I choose this one

7. [+163, -12] Isn't this fun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+145, -12] Am I the only one who is having fun?

cr

Archived