[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Fight My Way” Releases Two New Posters That Reflect The Highs And Lows Of Youth

Fight-My-Way4.jpg

KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Fight My Way” has released two new posters of the main cast.

Set to begin airing on May 22, the drama has previously shared a poster of Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) and Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), and the new images have the duo joined by Kim Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong) and Baek Seol Hee (Song Ha Yoon).

The two posters have a different feel to each of them. The first is brighter and shows the quartet wearing pink suits and laughing like they don’t have a care in the world. The overall image fits the tagline that reads, “Being a youth means causing trouble.”

On the other hand, the second poster has more of a somber atmosphere with the tagline, “Somewhere along the way, we’ve become ‘adults like everyone else.'” The poster is intended to reflect the growing pains of youths who struggle with finding jobs and lacking qualifications.

Fight-My-Way-2.jpg

A representative of the drama stated, “When the photographer asked the four of them to give him a big smile, they started joking around and making each other laugh. They kept the atmosphere on set very bright, and we were able to perfectly capture the dichotomy between joy and growing pains that youths go through. We are working hard to create an energetic and booming story that viewers can enjoy.”

“Fight My Way” airs every Monday and Tuesday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/17/fight-way-releases-two-new-posters-reflect-highs-lows-youth/

Presscon photo

20170518_1495085899_21879200_1.jpg

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=985387

“Fight My Way” Ratings Promises Get Crazier With Marriage Between The Stars On The Line

FIGHT-MY-WAY-PRESS-170518-21.jpg

We’ve seen some interesting ratings promises before, but the ones suggested for KBS’s upcoming drama “Fight My Way” might be the most permanent of the bunch.

The press conference for “Fight My Way” took place today, May 18 KST, in Seoul with the cast present, including Kim Ji Won, Park Seo Joon, Ahn Jae Hong, Song Ha Yoon, and Kim Sung Oh.

Regarding the promises that the cast can make if the drama reaches a certain viewership rating, Kim Sung Oh said, “If the ratings pass 30 percent, Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won can marry. If it goes above 20 percent, Ahn Jae Hong and Song Ya Yoon should marry. You’ve known each other for a long time (in the drama), so it’s about time you get married.” The audience and cast laughed at Kim Sung Oh’s remarks, as he blurred the lines between reality and the drama and suggested a very legally binding event.

Park Seo Joon ended up suggesting a more realistic ratings promise, saying that he will go on a Busan tour with fans if the ratings go over 30 percent, since many of the drama’s scenes were filmed in Busan.

“Fight My Way” is a rom-com starring Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Song Ha Yoon, and Ahn Jae Hong as leads. It is a story about achieving one’s dreams despite circumstances and finding love and friendship along the way. Park Seo Joon plays the role of Go Dong Man, a mixed martial fighter who once dreamed of become a national Taewondo athlete. He is a simple and playful man, whose few mistakes have cost him much. He has been long-time friends with Choi Ae Ra, who is played by Kim Ji Won. Her dream is to become a news anchor but she is currently working at the information desk of a department store. She is strong, loyal, and courageous, and fiercely protects her friends and family. She likes to keep things nice and simple but her friendship with Go Dong Man starts to become complicated as unknown feelings begin to develop.

Song Ha Yoon and Ahn Jae Hong play Baek Seol Hee and Kim Joo Man, respectively. These two have been in a relationship for six years, but their love and commitment is tested against the temptations of money.

Regarding the chemistry of the cast, director Lee Na Jung said, “I tried to group together actors with a fresh and joyful energy that can produce good chemistry and lovable characters. I thought this group would be perfect. And it is panning out that way with their excellent acting, as well.”

“Fight My Way” premieres May 22 and airs every Monday and Tuesday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/18/fight-way-ratings-promises-get-crazier-marriage-stars-line/

Kim Ji Won Says Viewers Can Look Forward To Park Seo Joon’s Toned Body In “Fight My Way”

FIGHT-MY-WAY-PRESS-170518-19.jpg

Kim Ji Won raised anticipation for upcoming drama “Fight My Way” by commenting on her co-star Park Seo Joon’s toned body.

During the drama’s press conference, Park Seo Joon revealed that there will be multiple scenes of skin exposure. He expressed that he worked really hard to build up his body for his character in the drama.

Upon hearing Park Seo Joon’s statement, Kim Ji Won hilariously gave a thumbs up, suggesting that he indeed had an impressive body. “I unknowingly just gave him a thumbs up,” she shyly admitted.

She then added, “He worked out a lot so you can look forward to seeing his body.”

“Fight My Way” will air every Monday and Tuesday starting May 22.

SOURCE: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/18/kim-ji-won-says-viewers-can-look-forward-park-seo-joons-toned-body-fight-way/

We already saw a snippet of his body in teaser 3 :wub:

Am I the only one shipping even more after the press con?? :flushed:

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Official KBS: Even though we have seen it; its on the Official KBS youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhTSmjSQVF8

really cant wait for this drama. The OTP's chemistry is sizzling already based from the teasers and I love how this drama wont have love triangle or chaebols and I'm looking forward to see the characters achieving their dreams in the end.

btw did anyone can have a link for the longer preview? I cant seem to find it.. thanks

Archived