[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, daniboo said:

No offense but this is a ugly banner and whoever did it should be fired. 

Well, the concept and hairstyle are different, though... Not sure  if it's even an official one or just a fanmade... You know... Some editing from real pict or something like that, cmiiw...

13 hours ago, mira08 said:
16 hours ago, daniboo said:

No offense but this is a ugly banner and whoever did it should be fired. 

Well, the concept and hairstyle are different, though... Not sure  if it's even an official one or just a fanmade... You know... Some editing from real pict or something like that, cmiiw...

I believe it's fan edit, it's obvious that it has nothing to do with our drama and it's only edited pics of the main leads!!

:wub: 

cr: owner

14 hours ago, mira08 said:

Looks like real (slide to second pict)

And i am too excited for this show and made this while in long waiting (three weeks feel really long, eh:D)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOVED IT!! :lol: awesme chingu!! :thumbsup:

NEW STILLS OF AHN JAE HONG

201705081309390310_1.jpg

I just saw on DC that there is going to be a new release of teaser 3 today.. and an event and some stills are going to be released  I can't wait to see what stores in it about the drama.. 

tumblr_opm9wvRfyv1w8burto1_540.png

and one photo shared by.. SHY

tumblr_opm9q0oCAR1vqlkb3o1_540.jpg

CR:DC

16 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

The first thing I noticed when I watched the tease was KJW's character and her extra thick and dark eyebrows

HAHA my first thought - is she trying to tattoo her brows??? So cute and detailed lolol

Noticed that too. I wonder if they wanna show us how KJW character trying hard to put best make up to looks feminine but failed. And PSJ character still see her as his "namja chingu".

Archived