Sydneyers~! - Job? =]

Guest kurupt

i neeeeed a job T___T

trying to find a job in china town is impossible unless you speak canto,mando&english

high expectations now-a-days

and yeah i do realise its CHINA town, but cmon.... we're in australia

and surely we can communicate with non-english speakers by using hand actions....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brokefang
i neeeeed a job T___T

trying to find a job in china town is impossible unless you speak canto,mando&english

and surely we can communicate with non-english speakers by using hand actions....

lol thats cause its all fobs there in chinatown =P

doing sales at ARC Computers xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chaos-child
lol thats cause its all fobs there in chinatown =P

doing sales at ARC Computers xD

LOL!! are you serious??? my bro started off working @ ARC Computers!! (this was like.. 5 years ago or something like that)

which ARC store/branch do you work at?

the owner of ARC Computers happens to be a family friend of mine too! =]

Guest Reese!

I work at Pizza Hut over at Chatswood. I get paid so little, because I work once a week because of school in stuff though. :sweatingbullets:

• 1 month later...
Guest hope_

i just got two jobs. LOL - my first jobs ever.

fragrance work for $15 + commission + working at diva for $10.55 an hour. such a huge difference in pay!

Guest x3louiishaarhh

ehh .. i wana job !! im going broke ..the thing is .. i applied for easy way at parra and they didnt accept me because i was too young .. == im in year 8 and they only accept people from year 9 ++ buh then .. ive got loads of experience because my parents own a cafe in parra westies and and i work there a lot of the time ..i started when i was in year 4 =) my rents didnt mind because i looked way older than year 4 x] buh yeh =[ i reallyy reallyy needa job at the moment ..

could some one please pm me if they know somewhere thats got a vacancyy job place near parra thats suitable for me ?.. im 13 but im 165 cm tall =] i speak mando canto english .. and yeh ..

Guest booey

^ look in chinatown

they always want people who speak canto, mando & english

sometimes they dont even care about english =\

i know the Kawaii shop is hiring

cnt remembr where else though

Guest Summer~

What does Easyway look for when hiring people? I'm 18 atm, can speak canto and english but not mando =x I heard from friends they prefer hiring people that can speak mando =x Can someone clarify what easy way looks for?

Guest x3louiishaarhh

^ it depends which easyway you're applying for =) places like .. ashfield, chatswood , campsie , and strathfield and stuff ..you would probably need to know mando .. but like .. chinatown or something they dont reallyy care .. just prollyy canto is enough .

Guest NJSK.

can someone recommend me a job around carlingford/epping area T________T

i'm 16 (going on 17 in less than 5 months yayy)

and i've done work experience at a store so i guess i can do those-0-;;

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest juki_love

-O-" i don't work... but i think i might next year! :lol:

If you're applying for EasyWay... they're quite picky on how you look. Some people I know didn't get called back or anything even though they could speak English, Canto and Mando -_- But yea it probably really depends on which location and the person looking at your application...

Guest Ayuu~

i actually applied for Easyway too.. and got accepted.

been doing training for the past week.

itz quite overwhelming and hectic when u just start!!

ehh .. i wana job !! im going broke ..the thing is .. i applied for easy way at parra and they didnt accept me because i was too young .. == im in year 8 and they only accept people from year 9 ++ buh then .. ive got loads of experience because my parents own a cafe in parra westies and and i work there a lot of the time ..i started when i was in year 4 =) my rents didnt mind because i looked way older than year 4 x] buh yeh =[ i reallyy reallyy needa job at the moment ..

could some one please pm me if they know somewhere thats got a vacancyy job place near parra thats suitable for me ?.. im 13 but im 165 cm tall =] i speak mando canto english .. and yeh ..

hmm.. i understand why they dont hire u cause you're too young.

Easyway actually involves alot of things to do besides making the drinks and selling them..

theres stuff u need to do before opening the shop and closing the shop. very IMPORTANT stuff!. but confidential.

and i guess they want people who are old enough and have a mature enough mind to handle those things

cause those things aren't for little kids to do.

as for experience.. they dont really care about that.

u should apply for other retail jobs in Westfields.

theres heaps that are looking for people now. ^_^

What does Easyway look for when hiring people? I'm 18 atm, can speak canto and english but not mando =x I heard from friends they prefer hiring people that can speak mando =x Can someone clarify what easy way looks for?

hm.. not sure about that.

i got through my interview quite easily.

and the stuff they ask are pretty typical questions.

i think they mostly see if you look decent and presentable...

and have the ambition to want to make the drinks and stuff..

as for speaking chinese... i dont think they really care about that.

in Parra.. we get a lot of customers who speak in mando.

but i just say i dont speak chinese. and ask for them to speak in english.

it IS Australia. ^_^

u should apply!

but they dont ALWAYS hire.. unless there is a lack of employees

-O-" i don't work... but i think i might next year! :lol:

If you're applying for EasyWay... they're quite picky on how you look. Some people I know didn't get called back or anything even though they could speak English, Canto and Mando -_- But yea it probably really depends on which location and the person looking at your application...

dont worry. they are NOT THAT picky on the looks.

as long as the picture u sent in looks DECENT and FRIENDLY!

i neeeeed a job T___T

I'll teach you Cantonese Booey <3 Haha

I tutor primary school aged kids. Family connections lol. I used to work at a tutoring school but I recently quit that. No time for it T_T

I don't know how you guys can work at fast food chains. Getting paid peanuts T_T I feel sorry for you kids.

Guest juki_love
dont worry. they are NOT THAT picky on the looks.

as long as the picture u sent in looks DECENT and FRIENDLY!

:lol: I never tried but I was considering it once until I decided I couldn't be bothered -O-"

Guest yuri fufu
i just got two jobs. LOL - my first jobs ever.

fragrance work for $15 + commission + working at diva for $10.55 an hour. such a huge difference in pay!

I work at Diva too. What store do you work at?

Archived