[ANIME/MANGA] Fushigi Yugi

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest kkandy4mee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah T______T just got into this series...i'm on a yuu watase reading spree (just finished ceres no ayashi...OMG...cried buckets at like every volume)

i've been slowly borrwoing the book s from the library because i hardly ever get to go to a bookstore...but it takes TOO LOOOONG does anyone know where i can d/l the books online?

direct download or torrents work fine! (i've been looking ALL OVER in torrents and can't find a thing just the anime...i like readi nbetter most of the time.... T____T )

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah T______T just got into this series...i'm on a yuu watase reading spree (just finished ceres no ayashi...OMG...cried buckets at like every volume)

i've been slowly borrwoing the book s from the library because i hardly ever get to go to a bookstore...but it takes TOO LOOOONG does anyone know where i can d/l the books online?

direct download or torrents work fine! (i've been looking ALL OVER in torrents and can't find a thing just the anime...i like readi nbetter most of the time.... T____T )

DDL

http://www.himura-kaoru.com/fushigiyuugi.php

• 5 months later...
Guest Misao

i used to love fushigi yugi since i was in 5th grade. i love the first part of it, but the second part when tamahome is taka and the memory whatever got me all @_@ WTHHHHHH like when taka and tamahame there at the same time even though hes the fake one and all those jsadas gah weird haha i still prefer tamahome over taka even though theyre the same person

Guest chibimarukochan

I really like tht themesong to this... It's like kind of spooky and interesting lol. I bought 2 volumes of the VCD around 6 years ago but never managed to get the whole thing which annoyed me so I end up not being able to watch the complete thing :(. Thank god I found a place to download and my internet is so much faster now. :)

Guest touya_ayu

it's a great anime. I haven't read d manga yet. I guess it's real good, I'm just not as n2 it as I used 2 be. It got 2 soapy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jlove1831

I first saw FY in 1997 in Taiwan, then in 1998 I bought it on VHS (imagine a 10-year-old Asian girl hauling 26 VHS tapes back from Taiwan to America... = =). Back then my Chinese wasn't good enough to read all the subtitles on my own, so it took me 2 weeks to finish the anime because I'd have to look words up and stuff..but now..10 years later...I've started watching it again, and ahhh all the good memories of watching it T_T I'm usually not in to anime, but this is the one and only series that's this long that I've seen the entire series of...I LOVE THIS!! I'm so glad I spent a fortune and bought this on impulse when I was a kid..a decade later, I STILL love it :)

• 1 month later...
Guest AnikiJin

I read manga like 10 years ago, and finally i got around watching the anime.

I slowly recovered my memory of how much I hated Miyaka and Tama.

Ok Plot, intersting charactors, funny some times..

My favorite charactor is Nuriko and Chichiri.

I love Fushigi Yugi. The anime itself was so lively and the characters are adorable. (though sometimes miaka annoyed me XD) No offense to any Miaka fans, but i perfer spunkier girls. Then again if she was independent then we wont see as many bishies around will we. 8)

I cryied rivers. Handed it to my friend who cried water falls. XD

So who made you cry the most? For me it was Nuriko and Chiriko. (i feel for this kid he feels useless and that is all he can do at time) I didn't cry for Hotohori though...I dont know why. I guess i was out of tears. XD

Tamahome was my anime crush too but he belongs to Miaka. 8P

[hands the mic to the next person] XD sorry

Oh heres a link to download the anime. Some links are dead though. =_=

http://www.shareparadise.net/community/lin...mp;entryid=mxO1

• 1 month later...
Guest pumpkin25

Fushigi yuugi.. this is where everything started.. since grade6. ive been a fan of it..

hehe thats why i became an anime addict..

i still i cant get over with it..

hehe still watching it now..

thats how much i love it..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived