ahhhh, the only file i can find to dl this has few seeders :(

and the file is 11.6 GB's :(

and its estimated that it'll take 4 days to finish :(

really? :( umm...can you pm me it?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest instantnoodlez

I used to like it when I was starting to read it and I think I read the first 3 mangas but then the characters got so annoying that I stopped. I also watched like the first couple of episodes too. I might pick it up again, but not anytime soon though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest K-popMiko

I love the opening and ending themes to Fushigi Yugi. And the Japanese voice actors/actresses singing is great too, especially cute Chiriko's voice! ^_^

I just simply adore Tasuki more than Tamahome. My younger sister likes Tamahome better though <_<

I thought Yui was annoying sometimes in the anime. She couldn't trust Miaka..

it's been some time since I saw the vcd. Unfortunately the ones that I bought were dubbed in English which were horrible! I cringed but tolerated because I wanted to see the story...

Hmm, I think that the manga is better because the vcd sort of exaggerates the story too much... the lead girl can be too "whiny" (aka the japanese gal coyness which can grate on me sometimes lol) at times although when she finally shows her true powers, it was darn good...

Yui was irritating and lacked maturity to deal with her insecurities but it was still a nice fuzzy ending to it all... though I would have loved a more developed elaboration on the couple's lives after they got tog...

Guest deeism

anybody know where i can download Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden??

www.boxtorrents.com you can get it there =]

or you can search it up on yyoutube. my friend said the complete series is uploaded there.

^^ i hated the dubs >_<

i didnt mind miaka that much actually... i didnt find her that annoying. but on the other hand, i was a little annoyed by Yui.. *ew @ bad friends!*

I've been watching Fushigi Yuugi on Animax(South-East Asia) lately. 5 years ago, I was sooo into Tamahome. Now, I prefer Nuriko. And Tatsuki. He's adorable. What doesnt change is that I'm still annoyed with Miaka. Lol! No offense to Miaka fans. Sorry... *bows* :vicx:

Guest love_fate&destiny

i like fushigi yugi but its becoming a bit too much. i finish volume 5 and need to get started on 6 but it started to get a bit out of hand for me. and why is miaka so annoying? okay, not really but why does she care so much about only food? nah, i'm exxagerating but she can get annoying. and her friend yui too... aaahhhh!!! it's getting too much for me. but i'm gonna continue to read it.

Guest leix_

hey, anyone kow where i can find fushigi manga? its unavailable her in our countyr. :(

anyone know where i can download the series too?

Guest shoko86

I love Fy but after the original series.. all the other extra destroy my beautiful image of Miaka and tamahome. ;_;

lol

Guest thaigerl

And I find Miaka really annoying. They kill off all the good characters but she alone won't die no matter how much I pray!

LOL, I agree. At first I thought Miaka was cool cos she could defend herself but then she got really annoying. All this lovey dovey stuff and she was only 15, right? It was weird. I thought Yui was annoying but Miaka made me turn to Yui's side. I love the twins Amiboshi and Suboshi. I wish there was a love story for Yui and Suboshi. Those two were so cute. I didn't like how Yui ended up with Miaka's brother's friend. He's annoying.

Guest Mirae-chan

currently dlin the torrent O_O 11GB!!! and FMA is like 50, i hear!?

love this series<3333333 TASUKI ISH MINEEEEE

• 1 month later...
Guest shayne03

where can you find mangas of this anime?

Miaka is a bit of an idiot,,,but she doesn't seem so bad...but i respect your comments,,, ive watched this...tasuki's cool,,,hehehe

Archived