[ANIME/MANGA] Fushigi Yugi

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i thought the blue sereis was really sad cuse nurkio<something like that...

he died and it made me cried big time!!!!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just recently finished re-watching Fushigi Yuugi again! Great anime; although Miaka's voice can get a tad annoying: "TAMAHOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :lol:

Love Tasuki!!

• 1 month later...
Guest remorse_angel

It was okay. I kind of got sick of Miaka screaming in her shrilly voice, "TAMAHOME!!" and "TAKA!!" Same goes for Tamahome. Otherwise, Chichiri is my favorite character >_>. Then again, his "You knows" got a little annoying. Overall, I give it 6 out of 10.

Guest bitememonster

fushigi yugi is so cool! i think they made a new manga under that title. this time it`s about a girl that goes into the book and she stays there because she felt that she was needed and she became the priestess. i`ve only read the first manga on it. did anyone hear about that manga?

<3ah bao

Guest ~fantasygurl~

fushigi yugi is so cool! i think they made a new manga under that title. this time it`s about a girl that goes into the book and she stays there because she felt that she was needed and she became the priestess. i`ve only read the first manga on it. did anyone hear about that manga?

<3ah bao

me!!! that was wen she met tamahomae right? and her best-friend went in with her wen the book first fell

Guest jkan93l

does anyone where i can go read the manga or watch the anime..>??

pretty please...

i watched it a couple eps like up to ep7 or 8 ... i saw it from my cousin and i thought it was really good..

Archived