[ANIME/MANGA] Fushigi Yugi

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man!! I sooo dig Hotohori!!!!!! He's my fave!!! I thought the love Miaka and Tamahome shared was really sweet...and i cried when Nuriko died...i mean...what a pity...he was starting to be my fave when they just killed him off....argh..but now..I'm into Genbu Kaiden..ahaha..can't wait for the next volume to come out!!!!

Guest shinny3

It's so romantic and sad!!! Hotohori would be a better boyfriend for Miaka. Tamahome isn't that great of a boyfriend. Hotohori cares about Miaka more and is constantly saving her. Though I have to say, he looks really gay. Tamahome is much hotter!!!

Guest is123

oo i love the anime. i want to start to read the manga if i can find it and also the genbu one if i can find it online. the ova were alright.

Guest kcee

Woo! I love FY as well. I watched the anime it was very sweet. But it did start to get a lil` annoying with the constant "Tamahome.. Miaka.....TAMAHOME!... MIAKAAAA!!!" -___-; I watched the OVA's as well, they were.. interesting >_>. Nah, they were alright, but it just kinda dragged on for a bit.

• 1 month later...
Guest Midnite84

my all time favorite anime!! soo touchy and everything! gosh its like addicted! why yuuu watase have to write such thing! hahaha gosh when i watch this i adore all of the suzaku 7!

Guest pinguvxd

fushigi yugi is AWSOME!

tamahome is HOT!

eeww...i am talking about a manga character. =_____=

oh well, he's still HOT!!

Guest bubbleying

FUSHIGI YUUGI !

This anime is de greatest anime i eva watch !

gosh. i luv all de suzaku 7~!

n i hate all de seiyuu 7 except for amiboshi i guess. o.O

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovemesomekorean

Oh man!! fushigi yugi!!!

I Love IT!!!

I started watching it, but i didnt finish them. It's okay because i liked reading it better...

yeah it is one of the best....

pinguvxd-YEAH HE IS!!! lol

Guest Incise Soul

This is my first and favorite anime of all time! I got so addicted to it. I love all the characters, excluding the bad guys of course. Tamahome<3

Guest juliee

it was my first anime and i watched it dubbed since the japanese voices were especially freaking high and annoying

• 5 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Maye that is the ova or something. But I've never watch the one after the series.

FY was one of the first animes I watched. I have respect for it.

Archived