[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

@xHera love your list! I think Go Eun also know how to play piano as she played one from Cheese in the Trap although it was short and basically a duet with her co-star, but still, she's very talented! I hope i can hear her sing more or see her play all instruments she knows if it's not too much (i can only hope tho :lol:)

• Like 13

ARGH one of GE's friend in instagram just did Instagram live story where she and GE performed a few songs and I just miss it :bawling: I like her singing voice and would love to hear it again because I miss it so much :( it seems that one of the song performed were Adele's When We Were Young! That would be awesome

Edit: thanks @linnieluu for the link! Thank god there's someone recording the live session. GE's voice is sooo goooddddd

Edited by haru5791
Additional comment
  • Like 12

36 minutes ago, aytnihc19 said:
  Hide contents

omggg her voice it's so beautiful. Ithink she's the one who holding the camera. Btw it's just me or she sounds sad when singing this song. Idk if it's because of the song or her feelings. Her english i love it to the moon and back

She's definitely the one holding the camera. After all the flak she received, I think she just wanna share her voice to her fans and not her face. She's sooo talented and how could anyone bash her? Grrrrr!!! That voice is so angelic! :heart:

• Like 20

on another side

THIS IS FROM MAN POV

Kim Min Jae said, “Senior Gong Yoo is a person that has it all. From sexiness, height, face, and charisma to kindness, he has it all. He’s a person that I admire and like very much

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/11/kim-min-jae-talks-acting-gong-yoo-says/

wonder what go eun feels,she adores him as senior,actor,fans and maybe as a man ?!!

• Like 18