Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Libera said:

I think it's possible, it will probably be something hilarious, a super thin and fragile girl that tries to impress her crush doing something he likes but she ends up failing miserably :lol:

Yeah.....I like the plot. Since the film is a romantic comedy story, anything can happen .

Love all sung kyung's face mimic expressions in her longer video for scene number for ads. She looks so cute doing such aegyos.

It's Ok, It's Love squad reunited again, so happy to see Lee Sung Kyung with Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung and D.O. again, hope she will become friend with Park Bo Young too. Another wedding for her, she has at least 1 wedding a month. 

@Libera Yay thanks for this! I've been wondering if she went to Kim Ki Bang's wedding since I heard the news this morning. Glad she doesn't have filming! Their friendship is sooo kyeopta :D  Loving her look too. Too bad Gong Hyo Jin wasn't able to come or just wasn't mentioned....?

13 minutes ago, szne09 said:

@Libera Yay thanks for this! I've been wondering if she went to Kim Ki Bang's wedding since I heard the news this morning. Glad she doesn't have filming! Their friendship is sooo kyeopta :D  Loving her look too. Too bad Gong Hyo Jin wasn't able to come or just wasn't mentioned....?

It looks like Gong Hyo Jin is not there.

Other pictures, also Ji Il Joo was there, he is at her same table.

MBL6Btc.jpg

59 minutes ago, Libera said:

It's Ok, It's Love squad reunited again, so happy to see Lee Sung Kyung with Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung and D.O. again, hope she will become friend with Park Bo Young too. Another wedding for her, she has at least 1 wedding a month. 

Congratulations to the happy couple and I hope Sungkyung had a good time!:)

Archived