Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sung Kyung spotted at another wedding today, she sang too but there are no videos of it. I wonder what she is doing this days, everything is so quiet, i hope that we won't have to wait till May to see her again. In this months she could have a good fan meeting tour like she wants but it looks like she couldn't convince her agency :( Honestly i think it's time for her to change agency, i can see that YG is not interested in her and her manager doesn't look very interested in her career either, the best decision she can make now is change her team IMHO.

DUDDfdGUQAAdaHD.jpg

DUDEMmlVoAA4I_K.jpg

I don't think we'll see her in a big project until About Time, but I guess she'll start filming for that in March maybe so we might get a glimpse of her in her role then. 

I really hope she'll get a fanmeeting like she wished for. Maybe for her birthday? 

Thanks libera for the latest news and pictures of sung kyung. She is not skinny anymore....looks healthy and beautiful as always. By watching her in childish bromance....was she flaunting her bare face or just having natural make up? I am really interested to see her plain face without make up in that show esspecially the time when the small towel covered almost her face. 

About her changing agency,  I do not think it will happen in these few years. I do think she really loves YG . Honestly...she seems someone who values friendship over money and loyal. Maybe papa YG is her second family. So I think we just have to take it this circumstances. Being her fan so far, teaching me a lot of things including being frustrated, sad , angry and bitter. But top of that,  she gives me some sort of happiness to my daily life. Just see her smiling face make me forget any troublesome in my reality side.

2 hours ago, sima158 said:

Thanks libera for the latest news and pictures of sung kyung. She is not skinny anymore....looks healthy and beautiful as always. By watching her in childish bromance....was she flaunting her bare face or just having natural make up? I am really interested to see her plain face without make up in that show esspecially the time when the small towel covered almost her face. 

About her changing agency,  I do not think it will happen in these few years. I do think she really loves YG . Honestly...she seems someone who values friendship over money and loyal. Maybe papa YG is her second family. So I think we just have to take it this circumstances. Being her fan so far, teaching me a lot of things including being frustrated, sad , angry and bitter. But top of that,  she gives me some sort of happiness to my daily life. Just see her smiling face make me forget any troublesome in my reality side.

Yes, it looks like she gained some weight. I think she was bare face just after she woke up and was eating here

Spoiler

IcfaZsf.png

YVmrQH4.png

I am honestly so sick and tired to see YG just forget about Lee Sung Kyung again and again, it's more than one year that they don't unpdate about her, it's enough to see their website, instagram and twitter to notice how much they don't care, they didn't even say nothing and didn't even promote at all her new variety show, sometimes i wonder if she is still under YG because it doesn't look like it. They didn't even grant her only wish to have a fanmeeting, she had to use an interview to explain that she wants to have a fanmeeting and greet her fans but it's them that don't let her. I honestly don't think she is very close with YG team or they wouldn't forget her for more than one year like this, i think that she is close with her team but also her team doesn't show much care for her career or they are just not good so it's time to put aside her feelings or friendships, and think more about herself, even if she gets another team true friendships will stay. 

2 hours ago, ladyid said:

I don't think we'll see her in a big project until About Time, but I guess she'll start filming for that in March maybe so we might get a glimpse of her in her role then. 

I really hope she'll get a fanmeeting like she wished for. Maybe for her birthday? 

About Time should start to air on May 22nd so i think they will start filming on April, she could still have had time for another small project or for a fanmeeting, or even just some photoshoot, some event, i hope that in these 3 months she will do something. Hope to hear some news about Wrestler soon.

Archived