♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:

Me i'm rewatching whtmf until 2 in the morning then wake up at six to go to work..what a life :tongue:

ohhh i wish i can do that <_< my age doesn't permit LOL honestly i do that sometimes :tongue: that is fan girl life, and we are stuck, but i'm okay with that hehe..:D

• Like 2

13 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Saw this one. :D

CR to owner

i didn't realize it has sound haha! luckily i watch this with sound on now(morning) :tongue: not suitable for people with weak knees :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Morning! hearteu for u guys! saw this gif before but this is the clip :wub:

saw this news : Im Si Wan is Invited to Cannes Film Festival 2017. His turn will come soon :) i put this under spoiler

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 3:52 PM, tanuukiec00kie said:

Signed out....Signed in.... 

An interesting video popped on my feed again.

A Variety Show PD, Cooking Talent and CF Director were asked to choose a Mokbang Star and PHS came in 1st. One of them said that even though the food may seem tasteless PHS is able to make it look delicious :tongue: There's a behind the scenes cut for the ramyun CF he did with Ryu Su Young. 

Enjoy!! Happy Sunday!! 

Thanks for sharing the video, after watching the ramyun CF made me search for instant noodle.  He eats everything and looks tasty to me.  Even when he eats the frog and snake in LOTJ

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nysya said:

Just sharing... no sub

i watched this! i think this was when PHS start to rise from Real Men..but so sad his team cant taste all the foods during filming..but i think they sure get to taste it after that..but i still feel sorry for him :D

there is Eng sub version in dramanice..Here

• Like 4

So another movie project that I hope to see PHS in is the sageuk/zombie fantasy movie that Hyunbin is going to be in.  Apparently, Jang Dong Gun is also in talks about being in the movie.  The reason I would like to see PHS in it are: (1) it already has 1 top star and potentially 2 so that's where all the pressure will be; (2) PHS would only have a supporting role so it would be a good career/publicity move for him; (3) it's sageuk (although I do think he only looks good when his hair is pulled off his forehead); (4) it's action; (5) it's zombies.

Now, this is just a wish that I have.  I know nothing about this movie other than that Hyunbin has signed on, Jang Dong Gun is in talks, and it's a sageuk/zombie fusion fantasy movie.  So, I don't even know that there would be an appropriate role for PHS.  But, I think I want his first movie to be as a supporting role with some known top stars.  That way, the top stars will bring in the audience, and even if the movie ultimately doesn't do well, the finger-pointing won't necessarily be at PHS.  Quite frankly, I think that his acting is at a level where no matter if the project doesn't do well, the audience and directors will realize his acting talent.

• Like 3