♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

4 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

may I ask which of the ZE:A album has the song "Run This Way"? I have been searching for it but all I got are the youtube videos of concert, never the whole non-concert version. I like this song, it has the feel..

Sorry to cut your post. As mentioned by  @lovephs101 , it wasn't included in any albums. I like this song too. I never really like ZE:A's dance choreography but Hyungsik danced so well here.   

8 hours ago, sik1116 said:

You are probably right it must have after hs.. have you got any idea where to buy his bazzaar mag issue? Will it be in english though? I'd like to have a copy :blush: excited for the photos.

He really seems to grow up being sheltered from the world that when he started learning how reality really is it become all challenge for him but the thing is whatever environment he is in he surely adapt quite fast without complain. He is too warm to everyone and does treat everyone politely even though some are not treating him nicely :(.

The magazine is in Korean. No english version. You can get someone to buy it from Korea or buy it from online buyers. 

2 hours ago, soso2094 said:

I don't know if someone already posted this but this is when the cast members of Hwarang appeared on 2 days and 1 Night to promote their drama. After observing PHS in other group interviews, he seems quiet and not really an attention seeker even though he was the male lead of the drama:wink:

Any thoughts?

I think Dongjun's assessment of his personality in MNET 4 things show  is pretty accurate. He has multiple personalities. DJ said HS lives as a type A for a week, 2-3 days as a type B. I would like to add that there are days that he lives as a type AB too. He can be quite hyperactive and 4D. Even HS agreed with DJ's assessment of him. HS said he became like water, he adapts and matches well with people.

If you observe him long enough , you will notice that he behaves very differently during different situations, different people, on different days. He even behaves differently when he wears different clothes (Yes, he said so in an interview) . And since he is a method actor, he also behaves slightly differently when he takes on different roles. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, soso2094 said:

I don't know if someone already posted this but this is when the cast members of Hwarang appeared on 2 days and 1 Night to promote their drama. After observing PHS in other group interviews, he seems quiet and not really an attention seeker even though he was the male lead of the drama:wink:

Any thoughts?

I've watched this since it's one of the shows I follow. He was very low key here and the show focused more on PSJ. According to the yt comments it was because SJ was promoting drama. It confused me since timeline-wise it seems like it was PHS who had the swdbs slated to come after; SJ was probably just in talks for the new drama he is starring now. I dunno; i guess since SJ is more popular, his projects, even those, in the pre-talk phases, are highlighted more?

Interesting enough, the majority of yt comments were all "here for HS" etc, commenting more of him than SJ. LOL. Glad he has a lot of fans at least showing support everywhere. 

Oh, I was glad he didn't "suffer" in 2d1n and got to eat properly :) in the gondola ride with SYS. I do like any vid clips of him eating. lol. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

For some reason Run this way was not included in any of the album or singles they released

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

Sorry to cut your post. As mentioned by  @lovephs101 , it wasn't included in any albums. I like this song too. I never really like ZE:A's dance choreography but Hyungsik danced so well here.  

Thanks. That's too bad..I've been searching high and low for it. Yes, he's feeling the song and dance really well to it.:) Another 2 songs he danced really well was in Breathe and Phoenix's dance practice videos.

I enjoy most of their choreography except when the choreographer added in some parts that seemed more fitted for early 2000s.:tongue:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, soso2094 said:

Any thoughts?

My thought... hmm... it was before the broadcast of Hwarang. Although he was rather recognized after WHTMF and HS, it's Hwarang that catapults him to another level of recognition as actor. On the other hand PSJ was already very established after KMHM and She Was Pretty (I know some might not agree with this statement but myself and friends really had no idea who was PHS until Hwarang). If he's too forward, it might seemed disrespect to sunbae/hyung. You will notice the YT video comments started with comments about how funny PSJ was.. then gradually (after the Hwarang broadcast), comments about PHS were getting more and more.

When I first watch 1D2N, I was watching PSJ (I might have got irritated if they focused on PHS, at that time :tongue:) and hardly notice him until he threw that rock. :lol:

It will be a different scene if he attended 1N2D with Jisoo to promote SWDBS, as he is the main lead (has the biggest responsibility to promote the drama) and hyung to Jisoo.

I am confusing right? bottom line I meant he will step up to be the big bro when he's the big bro, but if there's a senior in front of him, he will be respectful and be more reserved. Another reason could be - he was really tired from filming SWDBS and then rushed to 1N2D filming site.

One thing I noticed about him was, he has hard time accepting when people betray or do sneaky things on him. Eg; Haha's betrayal during RM, and Joon Ho's sneaky action. He doesn't like to sneak up on people, hence he couldn't splash the water on sleeping Joon Ho. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, soso2094 said:

Any thoughts?

When i was watching the show i did not know who phs was i only know mh and psj and it was actually psj the reason why i watch hwarang coz psj was really good during she was pretty and kmhm and little did i know that from the very first episode to the end and up until now phs will steal my heart :)

As @Ainee Etp said some who does not know him during 2d1n might have got annoyed if they focus on phs i might be one of them too frankly and phs seems to know where he stand and he looks like he is really fond of psj and respect him. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

My thought... hmm... it was before the broadcast of Hwarang. Although he was rather recognized after WHTMF and HS, it's Hwarang that catapults him to another level of recognition as actor. On the other hand PSJ was already very established after KMHM and She Was Pretty (I know some might not agree with this statement but myself and friends really had no idea who was PHS until Hwarang). If he's too forward, it might seemed disrespect to sunbae/hyung. You will notice the YT video comments started with comments about how funny PSJ was.. then gradually (after the Hwarang broadcast), comments about PHS were getting more and more.

When I first watch 1D2N, I was watching PSJ (I might have got irritated if they focused on PHS, at that time :tongue:) and hardly notice him until he threw that rock. :lol:

It will be a different scene if he attended 1N2D with Jisoo to promote SWDBS, as he is the main lead (has the biggest responsibility to promote the drama) and hyung to Jisoo.

I am confusing right? bottom line I meant he will step up to be the big bro when he's the big bro, but if there's a senior in front of him, he will be respectful and be more reserved. Another reason could be - he was really tired from filming SWDBS and then rushed to 1N2D filming site.

Poor him.. I know the 5 pieces of meat with plain rice were not enough for him. -_- 

And i agree.. in hwarang it was psj responsibility as he was the main lead so the focus was on him was fair enough and yes if it was swdbs it would have been a diff story coz he's the main lead.

I read the comments too and comments about phs only appear during hwarang aired but before that it was all about mh,psj and v.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

1 minute ago, sik1116 said:

Thank you for the correction. You both make valid points and are correct.  i rechecked myself; Yt comments were more HS after hwarang was broadcasting.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I've watched this since it's one of the shows I follow. He was very low key here and the show focused more on PSJ. According to the yt comments it was because SJ was promoting drama. It confused me since timeline-wise it seems like it was PHS who had the swdbs slated to come after; SJ was probably just in talks for the new drama he is starring now. I dunno; i guess since SJ is more popular, his projects, even those, in the pre-talk phases, are highlighted more?

Interesting enough, the majority of yt comments were all "here for HS" etc, commenting more of him than SJ. LOL. Glad he has a lot of fans at least showing support everywhere. 

Oh, I was glad he didn't "suffer" in 2d1n and got to eat properly :) in the gondola ride with SYS. I do like any vid clips of him eating. lol. 

Comments about PHS did appear during Hwarang broadcast but rarely before that.. his fans are mostly koreans and he has not many teen fans mostly are older than him and they are in naver or nate liking comments.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, anazs said:

we hope his dream will come true. he mentioned about action movie :blush: go straight to min 2.45 if you don't want to see PSJ and GA :tongue:

they're all so flawless and good-looking, aren't they. I know some of it is great makeup, but really. I hope PHS dream comes true and UAA gets him an action movie!

• Like 3

Actually, you guys made valid points and I find it quite cool that in Asia most celebrities try to be humble when they first come out and respect senior actors and actresses. In Hollywood usually it takes on success and suddenly the actor/actress starts acting like a brat (in some cases to fair). I also, think PHS is kind of moody and has different sides to him as someone mentioned but that only adds to his acting abilities:wink:

But I also think he has become less shy lately which is a plus:D

tumblr_onq63vKWV21urmyjyo3_r1_500.gif

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, soso2094 said:

Actually, you guys made valid points and I find it quite cool that in Asia most celebrities try to be humble when they first come out and respect senior actors and actresses. In Hollywood usually it takes on success and suddenly the actor/actress starts acting like a brat (in some cases to fair). I also, think PHS is kind of moody and has different sides to him as someone mentioned but that only adds to his acting abilities:wink:

But I also think he has become less shy lately which is a plus:D

I beg to differ with Moody though..grumpy is the word i use to describe him when he is not in the mood but the only time he is grumpy is when he is hungry and sleep deprive and he  does the jokingly sulky at times. it's 1 of the 4 personality he has :joy:

• Like 5

Hello everyone~

In Soompi Spanish (the Spanish version of Soompi for fans in Latin America and Spain) we are doing a poll for "Which k-drama heartthrob makes you daydream?".

Hyung Sik is one of the contestants and he's taking the lead. Just wanted to share :)

Click HERE to see the poll

• Like 6

Good Day and Happy Mother's Day to all proud Mums out there!! :heart: 

So much goodies and info on PHS since yesterday <33 

Car

I'm sure he owns a decent one, but I have to say he is quite discreet about it, as compared to other celebrities with their fancy Lambos and McLarens and Bentleys....Like most of the comments I have read he isn't the type to ask for attention. That's what makes him more attractive :wub: He does seem like the type who likes sports cars since he did mention he loves driving fast during "The Racer" programme. 

CFs

I wish he just gets a theme park CF...because he's the face of theme park :D  I'm sure there's more from what I have during ZE:A times?  

variety.png

1) High Society 2) Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 3) Celebrity Bromance 4) Fine Apple TV (this is every fans dream if you guys ever watched it)  

He's got coffee, ramyun, thermos and bank. Maybe car too?? :) 

Mood Swings 

Well he is only human with emotions. I did hear of some rumours of a reporter calling him a stuck up during the airing of "High Society" for not showing enthusiasm during an interview. What do they expect of him? Even clowns have their bad day -_- No offense to clowns. 

Acting

I remember there was one interview during SWDBS time before the 1st episode was aired. PSJ asked him why was he always choosing roles like King and chaebols :lol: But there's also minor roles where Sirius (not to be missed!!), Nine (yet to watch) and What Happened to My Family (I'm currently on a marathon for that...for those who are yet to watch it please do :wink: he just naturally turned into Cha Dal Bong right there and then). I'm not sure if it's the way his agent handled his schedules then but he was just so good at acting and I'm not exaggerating seeing that he had only minor roles back then and not so much exposure but I figure meeting good sunbaes and a good attitude made the cut too. I do hope he gets to play in an action movie soon too but I wouldn't mind another Sam Maek Jong. He's soooo dreamy :wub:

Singing

I really hope he continues with singing too. For me his voice is like a combination of Xiah Junsu and Kim Jae Joong of JYJ but at the same time there's a PHS flavour to it. Does it makes sense? :lol:   I hope UAA would promote both his acting and voice too. His talent should not be wasted. 

I haven't really written so long in a forum before. Signing out here!  5 more pages till we reach 100 pages!! Fighting!! 

Spoiler

Random: I remember PHS likes Park Hyo Shin...I noticed they share the same initials :tongue: 

• Like 8

Signed out....Signed in.... 

An interesting video popped on my feed again.

A Variety Show PD, Cooking Talent and CF Director were asked to choose a Mokbang Star and PHS came in 1st. One of them said that even though the food may seem tasteless PHS is able to make it look delicious :tongue: There's a behind the scenes cut for the ramyun CF he did with Ryu Su Young. 

Enjoy!! Happy Sunday!! 

• Like 6