♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

19 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

Now we know where he get that excellent acting.

this is from the three musketeers musical right? the one that PSJ and Go Ara watched last year to support PHS.

i said i wouldn't be checking out IG because i just end up getting more sad whenever i see SMJ. i'll really miss SMJ :( but i can't seem to stop.

sharing some pics/vids

Spoiler

• Like 6

@Era Ferawati yup, they went to a show last june as per this article

https://www.soompi.com/2016/06/18/park-seo-joon-go-ara-cheer-hwarang-co-star-park-hyung-sik-musical/

here's their pic taken from PSJ's IG

it's crazy but i really think that PHS and Go Ara make such a pretty pair, from their facial features to their height. they really look good together. lighting on PSJ's side of the pic is pretty bad but he still looks good.

• Like 8

I was wondering if anyone tried to send fan mail to Park Hyung Sik? Or if anybody knows a way you can send fan mail to him? Maybe we could do a fan project where we send PHS a scrapbook or something filled with letters or something... I don't know, I just had this random though haha, am I being crazy? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

@ferily I'll give you more:lol: 

Bcos I'm still new fans:lol: right now just enjoying collecting all his video,drama,vs,pics,song,and buy photobook.

Dc always have event for him,you can check there.

This is nice for your wallpaper:heart:

tumblr_nmc266NIag1sl5kvho4_1280_zpskvwbe

Spoiler

tumblr_nmc1gl685s1sl5kvho8_1280_zps6nipj

tumblr_nmc1gl685s1sl5kvho9_1280_zpso0vh2

tumblr_nmc266NIag1sl5kvho3_1280_zpsnguuw

tumblr_nmc266NIag1sl5kvho1_1280_zps6embg

tumblr_nmc1gl685s1sl5kvho1_1280_zpsqnxyy

tumblr_nmc1gl685s1sl5kvho2_1280_zpsihuwi

tumblr_nmc1gl685s1sl5kvho4_1280_zpsmq38v

Cr.logo

Just watched the teaser,can't wait for tonight,I think I'll falling in love again with his char:heart:

http://naver.me/GmwEMIpn

• Like 6

Come to think of it, poor Park Hyung Sik, he worked like a cow last year.

He filmed Hwarang Mar16 to Sep16, slotted in musical in-between, rushed to Japan for Star Empire Family Concert, then filmed SWDBS and subbing for Troll. In between he still guested in variety show Return of Superman, Celebrity Romance, and some other TV shows that made him wear school uniforms and visited high schools. Yet he didn't get the most profitable form of income - CFs.

I was watching 2016 SE family concert Japan (which is one day after Hwarang filming ended) and he looked soooooo tired that he can't dance his old ZE:A choreography, not even having the time to have his hair styled. But he still puts on his smile and tried to make the concert merrier. Pro.....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Come to think of it, poor Park Hyung Sik, he worked like a cow last year.

He filmed Hwarang Mar16 to Sep16, slotted in musical in-between, rushed to Japan for Star Empire Family Concert, then filmed SWDBS and subbing for Troll. In between he still guested in variety show Return of Superman, Celebrity Romance, and some other TV shows that made him wear school uniforms and visited high schools. Yet he didn't get the most profitable form of income - CFs.

I was watching 2016 SE family concert Japan (which is one day after Hwarang filming ended) and he looked soooooo tired that he can't dance his old ZE:A choreography, not even having the time to have his hair styled. But he still puts on his smile and tried to make the concert merrier. Pro.....

hope he'll get the chance to go on break once he finishes filming SWDBS. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, ferily said:

I was wondering if anyone tried to send fan mail to Park Hyung Sik? Or if anybody knows a way you can send fan mail to him? Maybe we could do a fan project where we send PHS a scrapbook or something filled with letters or something... I don't know, I just had this random though haha, am I being crazy? :sweatingbullets:

I think this will have to wait till he finds a new agency. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

I think this will have to wait till he finds a new agency. 

That's true... I haven't heard any news about him moving agency or staying with Star Empire.... ZE:A's contract ended long a go so maybe he might be remaining with Star Empire Entertainment for now?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ferily said:

That's true... I haven't heard any news about him moving agency or staying with Star Empire.... ZE:A's contract ended long a go so maybe he might be remaining with Star Empire Entertainment for now?

I once commented that I wish for him to stay in his current company but after found out that it's the same CEO who slapped (although lightly) 9 Muses's Sera and many other bad news, I would have prefer him to move.  He and Siwan are the only money maker for the company after Kwang Hee left, so no doubt SE will squeeze them for more money. PHS's 2016 schedule was so cramped. And last Nov, SE threatened to take legal action against any agency that approach ZE:A. Park Hyung Sik probably only hunt for agency after the contract ended in Jan17 or Dec16.

Last Nov, some netizen spread damaging rumors that PHS was caught in Canada airport for possessing marijuana, just because the official report says "idol-turned-actor with surname Park, aged 24" .  Luckily it was later confirmed that Park Kangho was the accused. SE did nothing to take legal action towards those netizens. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/11/zea-discusses-contract-renewals-with.html

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/11/former-hot-blood-kangho-under-suspicion.html

Omo... do I sound like PHS's overprotective noona now? Sorry.. :o

• Like 7

@Killa92 thanks for sharing! i love this BGM! this is the music played during the "What Happens Next?" scene right?

haven't seen SWDBS yet, but planning to soon. how was it? i was so excited to see it but when it was already available with eng subs, i hesitated. hwarang must have really broken my heart that much. it felt sort of like seeing your ex with someone new when you haven't really moved on yet. LOL... my SMJ × Aro shipper heart must be really in worst shape than i thought. i like him, PBY, and JS and am more than 200% sure that they'll have amazing chemistry. i'm just not sure if i'm ready to see that chemistry though. LOL... 

• Like 6