♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

@suhao00 welcome to the thread chingu. I hope You'll sure enjoy your time in the thread :D

Primera officially released the video .. 

Siwan says he drinks often with fellow ZE:A member Park Hyung Sik on 'Life Bar'

Spoiler

Siwan_1490895498_af_org.jpg

Actor Siwan made a guest appearance on tvN's 'Life Bar' where he mentioned drinking often with fellow ZE:A member Park Hyungsik! Siwan went on and selected soju for his preferred alcoholic beverage, commenting, "I frequently drink in small amounts."  He then added, "I drink with Hyung Sik at times like this. We live relatively close actually," mentioning his dear friend.

Hearing this, Kim Joon Hyun commented, "Two shots are good."  Tak Jae Hoon added, "It can't be just the two of them," giving a suspicious glance. Siwan broke off the suspicions saying, "It's always just the two of us."

CR;http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/siwan-says-he-drinks-often-with-fellow-zea-member-park-hyung-sik-on-life-bar

• Like 5

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON EPISODE 12 RECAP

Episode 12 Recap :

Strong-Woman-Do-Bong-Soon-Ep-12-1.jpg?re

We got on few minutes back on time machine, and see our puppy couple dating at a noodles shop recommended by Min Hyuk in last episode. Min Hyuks tries a dating tactic –exchanging their bowls of noodles, but Bong Soon is not impressed and takes back her own noodle, wondering how many women had he dated with this tactic. He defends that this is the first time he shares noodles with a woman, but seeing how she is not buying it, he corrected his statement to; he mostly dated non-Asians, globally and they don’t eat noodles. YAYA.

Bong Soon traps him, repeats his claims that he never have the time to date because of his busy work. He concurs only to have Bong Soon backfires at him – Papa Ahn had already spilled the bean about his serial-dating history. Turning the story to his advantage, he yaks that he had to return to South Korea during high school, because the girls are fighting over him in US. (Point taken – he’s too charming.)

Untitled-10048.jpg?resize=640%2C358

Hearing Bong Soon calling him Mr CEO, he sulks and complains how Bong Soon still calls him that, despite their relationship. At the very least, they should have nickname for each other when off-working hour. She denies their ‘relationship’ and they are ‘not even dating’.

Not easily outsmarted, Min Hyuk launches into a loud announcement that they had done everything together and there are only a few things left, while embarrassed Bong Soon tries to silent him. Min Hyuk: “Omo.. your idea of dating must be very different. You must be so open-minded!” and he crosses his arms over his chest, as if protecting his chastity. (Nice play..)

Continuing at http://www.eatophilia.com/k-drama/strong-woman-do-bong-soon-episode-12

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ferily said:

Unfortunately, I don't think it's subbed anywhere. The problem is that nobody bothers to sub Three Meals a Day since it isn't a popular variety show and not many people watch it. I think you'll only be able to find the RAW version out there, and if you do find a subbed version for the variety show, it'll be for the more recent episodes and not the episodes with PHS in it :(

Yah.. even the unsubbed version do not have that episode. :(

• Like 5

I'm die again:lol:

1491207431_zpsgyqigi2f.gif

1491207438_zpsasi2f7j4.gif

Btw @ferily and @Ainee Etp abt TMD the show really famous actually :lol:(I'm Na PD fans bcos LSG:lol:)always bcome trending too and ep when PHS guest it,is have highest rating than other ep.

But yes unfortunately no one sub it,even real men we just have 3 ep with engsub,hope there's a fan willing to sub it all:lol:

@Ainee Etp I'll PM you the link

And wellcome @suhao00 to this thread

And I detect @mysignisflower too,where are you, we miss you:heart:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

I'm die again:lol:

Btw @ferily and @Ainee Etp abt TMD the show really famous actually :lol:(I'm Na PD fans bcos LSG:lol:)always bcome trending too and ep when PHS guest it,is have highest rating than other ep.

But yes unfortunately no one sub it,even real men we just have 3 ep with engsub,hope there's a fan willing to sub it all:lol:

@Ainee Etp I'll PM you the link

And wellcome @suhao00 to this thread

And I detect @mysignisflower too,where are you, we miss you:heart:

Yes, yes! Please pm me the link for that episode. :wub: Thank you very much!:blush: I wish to see his interaction with Chajumma.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

And I detect @mysignisflower too,where are you, we miss you :heart:

Awww, so kind :wub: hey girls (okay, I suppose most of you're girls :tongue:) Don't think I forgot about you and definitely not Hyungsik :) Honestly, you can't imagine how happy I am to see the thread so active, thank you all for your help and posts and that you like Hyungsik :rolleyes: Unfortunately, sometimes, especially these days I cannot spend my time with you guys due to lack of time. When I come to forum I always check Hyungsik thread briefly, but I have no time to post anything, so I hope guys, you have a great time here and that you will excuse me, thank you for your time :wink:

• Like 5

So I was just looking at some Park Hyung Sik videos on Youtube and I noticed that Lim Ji Yeon and Park Hyung Sik's kiss scene in High Society has over 1 million views...

KQPAA1A.png

All them people are thirsty for a PHS hot kiss scene... LOL

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, ferily said:

So I was just looking at some Park Hyung Sik videos on Youtube and I noticed that Lim Ji Yeon and Park Hyung Sik's kiss scene in High Society has over 1 million views...

KQPAA1A.png

All them people are thirsty for a PHS hot kiss scene... LOL

It's his best kiss on screen. The earlier kiss in ep 5 HS, they're just touching lips. Then for this kiss (ep 10) PHS discuss with LJY and both agree to do a better kiss, so they 'ended' up with this kiss. WHen I watched this scene, I even ask "Can idol kiss like that?" I mean.. usually idol wants to protect their image and avoid fandom jealousy, but this kiss is not drama level, it's movie level.

This kiss is hot! Both's lips are moving. To the level I screamed at the rain drops to GO AWAY! I WANT TO SEE CLEARER! The part he put his hand on her face is :wub:

Yah.. now I know why MH-BS's kiss didn't meet my expectation, although I know it's their first kiss.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

It's his best kiss on screen. The earlier kiss in ep 5 HS, they're just touching lips. Then for this kiss (ep 10) PHS discuss with LJY and both agree to do a better kiss, so they 'ended' up with this kiss. WHen I watched this scene, I even ask "Can idol kiss like that?" I mean.. usually idol wants to protect their image and avoid fandom jealousy, but this kiss is not drama level, it's movie level.

This kiss is hot! Both's lips are moving. To the level I screamed at the rain drops to GO AWAY! I WANT TO SEE CLEARER! The part he put his hand on her face is :wub:

Yah.. now I know why MH-BS's kiss didn't meet my expectation, although I know it's their first kiss.

Lo, I was pretty angry at the rain drops too when I first watched this drama... I was like RAINDROPS WHY ARE YOU BLOCKING THE KISS SCENE? I want to clearly see them kiss and see their lips.... 100% understand how you feel.

3 hours ago, xscalsve said:
which would you choose? 

cr : Viki FB

Definitely Min Hyuk x Bong Soon :D I also like Cha Dal Bong and Seo Wool from What Happens to My Family~~ 

• Like 4

On 4/2/2017 at 1:06 AM, ferily said:

My goal is to see Park Hyung Sik before he enlists to the military. Clearly everybody can see my passion for Park Hyung Sik and see how much I want to meet him in real life.. ( @athena22 @sebastian27 @Era Ferawati @Ainee Etp)

When he came to New York a couple of years ago, I barely missed him because I left NY during that time... Just think, I could've run into him....maybe...probably not..

that would have been great. to see him in person... so tall... so lean ....so SEXY...good luck to all of us... hoping that we will have the chance to see him...:):wub:

3 hours ago, xscalsve said:

which would you choose? 

for the gentle kiss it would have to be PHS/PBY

for the hot kiss definitely PHS/LJY

but i also like that on what happens to my family...... oh.... any kiss with PHS... especially if it's with me.... hehehehe

• Like 6

Haha, I like your Location under your profile... Location{ In Front of PHS } :lol: @sebastian27 Let's meet Park Hyung Sik one day and totally fangirl over his handsomeness... I heard from other people that he is even more handsome in real life :bawling: 

Seriously, my goal in life is to at least run into Park Hyung Sik, meet him, talk to him, hang out with him, and take a photo with him before he enlists to the military... If I can do this, (Oh and meet Highlight in real life....and run into BTS...and meet running man... but that's just part of my goal-in-life or bucket list....ANYWAYS) I will be satisfied with my life.... Somebody make my dream come true and I will love you forever...

• Like 4

@ferily Hahahaha... we have almost the same bias...PHS and Highlight (mostly yeseop)

i like your control.. if i will have a chance i don't think i can control myself with PHS... i will talk to him with my broken korean.. purely english which i'm not sure if he can fully understand... but i will use hand gesture if i must.. i think for me.. i will have to kiss him first.. then hug...then take a photo... and if it's possible..kidnap him for 24 hours so i can do everything i want... then return him... "having dirty thoughts right now"

good luck to us and hoping that your wish can come true... 

btw..off-topic.. i met yeseop while they are still calling themselves b2st.. i kissed him... while giving him a hug,,, 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, ferily said:

Haha, I like your Location under your profile... Location{ In Front of PHS } :lol: @sebastian27 Let's meet Park Hyung Sik one day and totally fangirl over his handsomeness... I heard from other people that he is even more handsome in real life :bawling: 

Seriously, my goal in life is to at least run into Park Hyung Sik, meet him, talk to him, hang out with him, and take a photo with him before he enlists to the military... If I can do this, (Oh and meet Highlight in real life....and run into BTS...and meet running man... but that's just part of my goal-in-life or bucket list....ANYWAYS) I will be satisfied with my life.... Somebody make my dream come true and I will love you forever...

19 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

@ferily Hahahaha... we have almost the same bias...PHS and Highlight (mostly yeseob)

i like your control.. if i will have a chance i don't think i can control myself with PHS... i will talk to him with my broken korean.. purely english which i'm not sure if he can fully understand... but i will use hand gesture if i must.. i think for me.. i will have to kiss him first.. then hug...then take a photo... and if it's possible..kidnap him for 24 hours so i can do everything i want... then return him... "having dirty thoughts right now"

good luck to us and hoping that your wish can come true... 

btw..off-topic.. i met yeseob while they are still calling themselves b2st.. i kissed him... while giving him a hug,,, 

Looks like all our wishes pretty much same... I so badly want to meet him in real life.. 

Ok now ladies time to swoon 

Imagine: He video calls you....

( instead of -primera thingswhat if he spoke all adorably cute things to you) What would you do???

ME: I would first seeing him give video call to me, I would  get a severe nosebleed seeing that then *my imagination is running wild here *bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

• Like 4

6 hours ago, xscalsve said:
which would you choose? 

I don't know.. visual wise, and height (for a good kissing position), I will choose Go Ara. Still have not found a good one for him.

Out of the 4 girls, all 3 are 1990 noonas, only Nam Ji Hyun is younger than him.

Maybe we can look forward for older noona (1980s) to team with him in next project. 

6 hours ago, xscalsve said:
many different faces of PHS, :wub:

Definitely still Sammaekjong. There's never a scene in Hwarang that he looks tired or less beautiful than usual. I like how they showcase his single eyelids here. Where else, he has tired look in SWDBS and sometimes like seems to me like the stylist tries to create double eyelids for him.

• Like 4

Well, for me personally I hope it's no Go Ara for his next project. I thought she was not that great in Hwarang and I truly followed the drama solely for Hyungsik..lol

As for PBY and him in the lovey scenes, he literally has to bend way down just to look into her eyes directly on same level and I love it:wub:

I do come in here daily to read although I hardly comment but I am thoruughly enjoying visiting this thread. Thanks ! 

• Like 8