♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

*** I re-watched his latest drama "Our Blooming Youth".  For me, the drama is one of the good dramas I've watched so far. I love the story, especially the mystery aspect and I admire how the protagonists figure it out and set things right. The drama delivers a perfect ending. The drama is the second historical drama of Park Hung Shik and he did a pretty good job. The chemistry between the leads is amazing. I’m not into historical genre but, I support my bias Park Hyung Sik.  I recommend watching this drama if you are into the historical genre. This drama is a lovely combination of romance and

mystery.  :popcornjackson:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Top 10 K-Dramas on Amazon Prime Video

K-dramas are everywhere, but if you are updating your watchlist on Amazon Prime Video, you have stumbled upon just the right page because we have curated the perfect assortment of the best K-dramas on Amazon Prime. Right from syrupy sweet romance tales and fantasy dramas to serious dark thrillers and action-packed sitcoms, we have scoured through Amazon Prime and hand-selected the perfect K-dramas to create an all-inclusive list. We promise the highest-rated shows enlisted below not only feature an incredible cast but feature the best of suspense, fantasy, cliffhangers, thrill, music, historical dramas and so much more. Ahead, find the top 10 shows from the ever-growing library of Korean dramas currently streaming on Amazon Prime Video. 

9. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)

• Also known as: Strong Girl Bong Soon
  • K-drama Genre: Drama, Crime, Fantasy, Thriller, Action, Romance, Comedy
  • Running Time: 1 hour 7 min
  • Number of episodes: 16 + 1 special
  • Star Cast: Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Sik, Ji Soo
  • Director: Lee Hyung Min
  • Writer: Baek Mi Kyung
  • Year of release: 2017
  • Original network/OTT Platform: JTBC, Amazon Prime Video
  • IMDb Rating: 8.2/10

Another amazing show that you must watch on Amazon Prime is Strong Woman Do Bong Soon also known as Strong Girl Bong Soon. The romantic drama features the best of crime, fantasy, and action. The JTBC show is directed by Lee Hyung Min and written by Baek Mi Kyung. The highly-rated show revolves around the story of Do Bong Soon played by Park Bo Young. Watch the show to witness a character with extraordinary abilities wrapped in an incredibly interesting plot. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/k-dramas-on-amazon-prime-video-1228991

• Like 1

*** When it comes to fashion brands, Bench marked itself as a popular clothing line in the Philippines. Founded by Ben Chan, the brand succeeded in climbing the fashion ladder to be a globally recognized fashion line! Throughout the years, Bench has invited (and hopefully will keep on inviting) several Korean oppas and unnies to become their brand

ambassador!     :hypehype:

LOOK: BENCH Korean endorsers through the years!

5. Park Hyun Sik

Park Hyung Sik joins the brand’s Global Ambassador list when he worked with Bench last 2019. A lot of his fans gathered in the MOA arena for his fan meet!

*** Park Hyung-sik will embark on a fan meeting tour across Asia starting September, his agency P&Studio announced on Monday.  He will embark on a fan meet-and-greet tour titled "SIKcret Time" starting in Hong Kong on Sept. 16. SIKret is the name of his fan club. After the Hong Kong event, the tour will continue to Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand. The agency will later announce exact dates and information on ticket reservations. This comes six years after his first fan meeting tour, titled "Our Summer Day." "I can't wait to meet my fans who have been following my work and always supporting me. I'm glad I'm able to spend some time with SIKret through Asia tour," he said in a press release.

He will star opposite Park Shin-hye in JTBC's new series "Doctor Slump," which is set to premiere in October. The new series will follow a romance story between a man who's had an extremely fortunate life, and a woman who is going through burnout syndrome.   :coolshades:

optimize

credit : https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2023/07/398_354669.html

7 K-Dramas To Watch If You Love ‘King the Land’: ‘Business Proposal,’ ‘What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,’ More

The K-drama fever has hit an all-time high again after the office-romance genre that viewers have loved watching over the years made its return on screen. As "King the Land" hit primetime, it brings a nostalgic feeling of the cliche rom-com trope that fans and viewers enjoy. 

If you are looking for more exciting stories that are filled with romance, humor, and boy meets girl type of plot, then these K-dramas are for you. 

'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
(Photo : VIKI)

Do Bong Soon has superhuman strength since birth. She catches the eye of gaming company CEO Ahn Min Hyuk. After a series of unfortunate events, Mr. Ahn hires Bong Soon as his bodyguard after seeing her power, it is also a win-win situation for her as she wants to work in a gaming company to create her video game character. Over a period of time, sparks fly between the two.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/130391/20230711/7-k-dramas-watch-love-king-the-land-business-proposal-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-more.htm

• Like 1

*** The 2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards will be on July 19 and have revealed a long line of star-studded presenters lineup like Park Shin Hye, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Go Eun and others. The nominees of 2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards

declared on June 26th depended on a survey directed by authorities and general watchers for streaming series content (drama, entertainment, culture) from May 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023.   :cutekitty:

49832377_bluedragonawards.jpg

photo source ; Pinkvilla

• Like 1

Best Korean Dramas of 2023

Korean drama enthusiasts would be glad to know that 2023 is filled with some of the most promising new titles. Some of these shows that are scheduled to be released this year are original dramas with new concepts and stories while the others are second installments of famous and critically acclaimed series. Hence, there is always something for everyone, whether you love to watch light-hearted comedy romance, fantasy dramas, or action-packed shows. The following are some of the titles that you should be looking forward to.

Our Blooming Youth - Watch it on Prime Video

Park Hyung-sik, an actor and a boyband member, stars in this romantic mystery-thriller Korean drama. He plays the character of an arrogant prince who met a noblewoman named Min Jae-yi. Our Blooming Youth shows that guts and courage can overcome difficulties. When all the members of her family were murdered, Min Jae-yi was accused of being the murderer. The prince wants to help her but she must also help the prince in breaking a mysterious curse. Streamed on February 6. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/130473/20230717/best-korean-dramas-of-2023.htm

12 Idols Who Are Also Excellent Actors

From stage to screen, many idol-turned-actors have proved that they are indeed wholesome entertainers in every sense of the word. They have ruled the charts and hearts. Pushing the boundaries when it comes to their craft, they have constantly reinvented themselves when it comes to their projects. Here’s a look at 12 idols who have proven that they are natural born actors as well.

Park Hyung Sik

park-hyung-sik-happiness.jpg

If one were to describe Park Hyung Sik in one word, it would be easygoing. His boyish charm and stylish screen presence have made him a master of rom-coms. As he confesses to seeking ways to challenge himself, the actor’s recent choices have showcased his range as a performer. Making his debut as a member of the group ZE:A, he has also showcased his immense talents as an actor like his teammate Im Siwan.

Though part of the ensemble cast in “Heirs” and starred as the richie rich who finds the guts to stand up for love in “High Society,” he was in the spotlight for his role as the playful CEO in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” as well as for playing the burdened crown prince in “Hwarang,” two dramas which remain a point of recall for many Park Hyung Sik fans. However, over the years, his mature and nuanced performances in the legal drama “Suits” and the detective trying to avert a crisis in the apocalyptic thriller “Happiness” as well as the distressed crown prince under a mysterious curse in “Our Blooming Youth” have won him critical acclaim. Park Hyung Sik had expressed a desire to work in an action noir film, and I can’t wait to see him in one either.

Start watching “Happiness”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Must-Watch: Top 6 Apocalyptic K-Dramas Koreans Can’t Stop Recommending

If you’re feeling the itch to watch something that will leave you at the edge of your seat, try apocalyptic K-Dramas! They explore what it would be like to live at the end of the world in a changed society, and it’s filled with thrilling stories that test characters’ survival, resilience, and what it means to be human.

In no particular order, here are 6 apocalypse-themed K-Dramas that you must watch next.

2. Happiness

Next, JTBC‘s Happiness takes you on a journey through a world where a new infectious disease breaks out. A high-rise apartment is sealed off, and residents struggle to survive.

7TzKuKKpubosY7KoejMK3lAzMh9K5XJtaNtXGQm3k7Meh0HUOQIhqxv2BQc_4RwzwMA4jaH0d-CWBfaBnrlF3AcLqQp-AV2Jo6ZpPKjX_4zpJg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-apocalyptic-k-drama-koreans-stop-recommending/

• Like 1

Top 2 K-pop groups with most successful idol-turned-actors 

ze-a-1-072823.webp

These two groups boast the most amazing idol-actors in the entertainment industry. 

ZE:A 

ZE:A is a 9-member group that debuted on January 7, 2010, under Star Empire Entertainment. The group had a short-lived music career, but many members of the group have been able to secure a place in showbiz. Im Si Wan and Park Hyung Sik have been working since in acting. 

Park Hyung Sik

Park Hyung Sik’s youthful charm and stylish presence make him the perfect rom-com actor. While the actor has had considerable success in many romantic dramas, the actor also had his own goals with his acting career. In an interview, the actor wished to prove his acting flexibility. 

Park-Hyung-Sik-1-072723-376x470.webp

Starting gaining recognition after appearing in minor roles in “The Heirs” and “High Society,” The actor worked his way up to stardom with “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” and “Hwarang.” 

The actor continued striving forth with “Suits,” “Happiness,” and “Our Blooming Youth,” gaining considerable critical acclaim. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kbizoom.com/top-2-k-pop-groups-with-most-successful-idol-turned-actors/

• Like 1

Hi! I'm new here. Park Hyung Sik is my bias since I first met him last March. Since then I've watched all his dramas. 

Here are some new pics from my dear ❤️Sikkie❤️ at the ‘TWEED DE CHANEL’ event in Seoul #ParkHyungSik

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Source: kpopping

Spoiler

Edited by LuxGirl
Please use spoiler tags when you post more than 3 images in one post. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sabrina Artigas said:

Hi! I'm new here. Park Hyung Sik is my bias since I first met him last March. Since then I've watched all his dramas. 

Here are some new pics from my dear ❤️Sikkie❤️ at the ‘TWEED DE CHANEL’ event in Seoul #ParkHyungSik

@Sabrina Artigas  Welcome to his thread! Thanks for sharing the photos. I didn't know that he attended this event. Do you know that his Wooga Squad bro, Park Seo Joon was also present on this event yesterday where he's the brand ambassador? Good to know that Park Hyung Sik is your bias and have watched all his dramas. He's my bias, too! And lucky you that you were able to meet him last March. I wonder how were you able to see/meet him, huh? When I saw him up close & personal some years ago, the 1st thing I noticed about him was his beautiful, and gleaming smile. He was charming. He has handsome face and manly visual.   :heart1:

34 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Sabrina Artigas  Welcome to his thread! Thanks for sharing the photos. I didn't know that he attended this event. Do you know that his Wooga Squad bro, Park Seo Joon was also present on this event yesterday where he's the brand ambassador? Good to know that Park Hyung Sik is your bias and have watched all his dramas. He's my bias, too! And lucky you that you were able to meet him last March. I wonder how were you able to see/meet him, huh? When I saw him up close & personal some years ago, the 1st thing I noticed about him was his beautiful, and gleaming smile. He was charming. He has handsome face and manly visual.   :heart1:

Sorry! I'm not a native English speaker. I didn't meet him personally. The first time I saw him was in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon drama. Since then I've a hard crush on him. He is my SIKcret crush. 

Sikkie and Wooga bestie Seo Joon were together at the Channel event.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvM9VtPps6k/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

*** Luxury house Chanel held a special event for their Tweed De Chanel campaign collection. They invited various celebrities to grace the red carpet at the event. Park Hyungsik and Han Hyo Joo were also present at the event. So NICE seeing the two at the same event, even though they weren’t in the same frame. Park Hyungsik went for a casual knit look.   :cutekitty:

LpCSmUu3DmXqAPCTvR1fGGyuu3y1yw9GQffNxrAB

photo source : Koreaboo

18 minutes ago, LuxGirl said:

Sorry! I'm not a native English speaker. I didn't meet him personally. The first time I saw him was in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon drama. Since then I've a hard crush on him. He is my SIKcret crush. 

Sikkie and Wooga bestie Seo Joon were together at the Channel event.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvM9VtPps6k/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

@LuxGirl BTW, do you use 2-usernames here in soompi or you just changed your user ID.....   :emmm:

21 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Luxury house Chanel held a special event for their Tweed De Chanel campaign collection. They invited various celebrities to grace the red carpet at the event. Park Hyungsik and Han Hyo Joo were also present at the event. So NICE seeing the two at the same event, even though they weren’t in the same frame. Park Hyungsik went for a casual knit look.   :cutekitty:

photo source : Koreaboo

@LuxGirl BTW, do you use 2-usernames here in soompi or you just changed your user ID.....   :emmm:

I changed my ID to LuxGirl.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!