♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Here are the ratings for Episode 14! :).

“Oasis” Sets New Personal Best In Viewership Ratings

“Oasis” Sets New Personal Best In Viewership Ratings

Finally, the 14th episode of tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.8 percent, maintaining the same score as its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574392wpp/oasis-sets-new-personal-best-in-viewership-ratings

*** So NICE & COOL to see PHS with V at Harry Styles’ concert at the KSPO Dome in Korea recently. I loved seeing the photos and clips posted of them enjoying themselves. At first, I assumed that V was sitting with the BTS members. Yet, I quickly pointed out that the person sitting next to him was not RM or Suga but Park Hyung Sik. Jungkook was behind them in black. During the show, when V was getting excited, even Hyung Sik stood up and joined him in enjoying the show. Even after the show had finished, Park Hyung Sik and V were seen going back together in the car park and they went home together.  They have a four-year age gap. When it comes to iconic friendship groups in Korea, one of the most loved is the chaotic Wooga Squad. They’ve always had a close bond that I have loved.   :heart3:

GZqhluBTq2ADlOmOSQ5rQjaHyFh9fA8DDFNCkrgg

photo source : koreaboo

• Blob 1

*** Good Data Corporation shows an insight into the Korean entertainment industry by providing a weekly ranking of the most talked actors and dramas in Korea on March 3rd week.

1. "Taxi Driver 2"

2. "Divorce Attorney Shin"

3. "Three Bold Siblings"

4. "Pandora: Beneath the Paradise"

5. "Oasis"

6. "Woman In A Veil"

7. "The Love In Your Eyes"

8. "The Heavenly Idol"

9. "Our Blooming Youth"

10. "The Secret Romantic Guesthouse"

Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch Dramas Dominating Discussions In March's 3rd Week

Here is the full ranking of the Hottest Korean Actors :

1. Lee JeHoon - "Taxi Driver 2"

2. E JiAh - "Pandora: Beneath the Paradise"

3. Cho SeungWoo - "Divorce Attorney Shin"

4. Shin JaeHa - "Taxi Driver 2"

5. Park HyungSik -"Our Blooming Youth"

6. Kim MinGue - "The Heavenly Idol"

7. Shin YeEun - "The Secret Romantic Guesthouse"

8. Jang DongYoon"Oasis"

9. Shin GoEun - "Woman In A Veil"

10. Yoon ChaeNa - "The Love In Your Eyes"

*** SBS’s “Taxi Driver 2” has continued its reign over the rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors for the second consecutive week on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list. tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” remained stable at No. 9 on this week’s drama list, with Park Hyung Sik climbing to No. 5 on the actor list. (see my post above -)  :kisslevel:

Here are the ratings for Episode 15! :).

“Oasis” Continues Streak At No. 1 In Ratings + “The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” And “Our Blooming Youth” Keep Steady

“Oasis” Continues Streak At No. 1 In Ratings + “The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” And “Our Blooming Youth” Keep Steady

Episode 15 of tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” garnered an average nationwide rating of 3.8 percent, maintaining the same score as its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1575645wpp/oasis-continues-streak-at-no-1-in-ratings-the-secret-romantic-guesthouse-and-our-blooming-youth-keep-steady

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 20-26, 2023

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-20-26-2023/

Monday, March 20      
Oasis 5 KBS 6.5%
The Secret Romantic Guesthouse 1 SBS 4.4%
Our Blooming Youth 13 tvN 3.8%

Tuesday, March 21      
Oasis 6 KBS 6.7%
The Secret Romantic Guesthouse 2 SBS 3.8%
Our Blooming Youth 14 tvN 3.8%

Here are the ratings for Episode 16! :).

“Oasis” Ratings Climb To New All-Time High

“Oasis” Ratings Climb To New All-Time High

Meanwhile, the average nationwide rating of tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” dropped to 3.2 percent from its previous episode’s rating of 3.8 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1575901wpp/oasis-ratings-climb-to-new-all-time-high

Park Hyung Sik And Park Bo Young To Make Special Appearance In “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” Spin-Off

Park Hyung Sik And Park Bo Young To Make Special Appearance In “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” Spin-Off

The stars of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” will be reuniting for the spin-off!

“Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon” is the upcoming sequel of the hit 2017 drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” and it will tell the story of Do Bong Soon’s distant cousin Kang Nam Soon.

On March 30, a source from “Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon” confirmed, “Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik received offers to make special appearances, and they have completed filming.”

The main cast of “Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon” consists of Lee Yoo Mi, Ong Seong Wu, Byun Woo Seok, Kim Hae Sook, and Kim Jung Eun, and the drama is scheduled to premiere within the first half of this year.

Stay tuned for updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576154wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-bo-young-to-make-special-appearance-in-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-spin-off

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

The stars of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” will be reuniting for the spin-off!

“Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon” is the upcoming sequel of the hit 2017 drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” and it will tell the story of Do Bong Soon’s distant cousin Kang Nam Soon.

On March 30, a source from “Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon” confirmed, “Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik received offers to make special appearances, and they have completed filming.”

The main cast of “Strong Woman Kang Nam Soon” consists of Lee Yoo Mi, Ong Seong Wu, Byun Woo Seok, Kim Hae Sook, and Kim Jung Eun, and the drama is scheduled to premiere within the first half of this year.

Stay tuned for updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576154wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-bo-young-to-make-special-appearance-in-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-spin-off

@backstreetboysfan  I remember when this drama came to an end in 2017, it hit a record-breaking 10% in viewership ratings for the first time for any JTBC drama. The main characters got married, had twin daughters, and lived happily ever after. Now, IDK how these two characters will appear in the spin-off. But, so NICE to see them again in one frame after so long. They had good chemistry together. I hope they release the BTS of them filming.   :ohboy2:

1680143911-20230329-strong.jpg

photo source : allkpop

• Blob 1

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  I remember when this drama came to an end in 2017, it hit a record-breaking 10% in viewership ratings for the first time for any JTBC drama. The main characters got married, had twin daughters, and lived happily ever after. Now, IDK how these two characters will appear in the spin-off. But, so NICE to see them again in one frame after so long. They had good chemistry together. I hope they release the BTS of them filming.   

photo source : allkpop

Yeah, same, I can't wait to see.

*** I accidentally watched this video where PBG was playing the piano & Park Hyung Sik singing during SongSong wedding some years ago. I suddenly thought that I hope PBG and Park Hyung Sik could collaborate in a drama in the future. But, will this be possible? Who will play the 2nd lead? In case, I want them to be in a rom-com genre. Besides, they're the romance kings of the K-Drama world. But, with this love triangle in a rom-com genre, would you be able to choose one of them?  Sigh..... this combination would be virtually impossible, huh?   Well, if this will happen in the future..........    :Megathanks:

*** I'm happy that the couple Min Min (Park Hyung Sik) and Bong Bong (Park Bo Young) will make a *special* cameo in "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" S2. They were offered to appear in the sequel as a married couple. I remember Hyung Sik revealed in an interview some years ago that one of the reasons he accepted the role for the drama is because of Bo Young. He also said that he really loved her: "She's that lovable. She really was Do Bong Soon and because Park Bo Young truly was Do Bong Soon, I loved her. I wanted to love her more but [the drama] unfortunately ended."  hahaha -   Meanwhile, in case you wish to re-watch the drama, it's on Disney+.   :popcornjackson:

swdbs-1-1680179377.jpg