♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

On 11/5/2017 at 4:58 PM, Amanda_HS said:

I hope UAA consider changing his fashion stylist and hair stylist because I really think it is a downgrade from his previous fashion stylist and hair stylist. But if they cannot change both,  I really want a change of hair stylis

I thought the same. His current hair is very dark, like someone who used black color hair dye. I hope UAA won't start making him into a 'boring' and way too secretive celebrity. Someone who will never grace the variety show again. No offense, but this was what I thought of SHG and YAI before knowing they were in the same agency. PHS is still very young in acting industry and going wayyy too low profile at this early stage, in my opinion, not going to be very beneficial. But UAA probably wants to control him from getting into any scandal or controversy by mistake.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Wow.. we are surprised too.

Did they met or had a con call to discuss the tv series so they know each other now?

haha i thought the same too..he actually knew Hyungsik is going to be Mike Ross. so, maybe they met before (Hyungsik went overseas before but we didn't know where he went) maybe they met somewhere. i hope!!^_^

• Like 2

Anyone who think that Park Hyung Sik's old thread in Kpop should be removed or incorporated into this thread? I think any new fans who wish to join in PHS discussion will be mis-directed to that old thread. It appears on top during google search. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 6:08 PM, Ainee Etp said:

Anyone who think that Park Hyung Sik's old thread in Kpop should be removed or incorporated into this thread? I think any new fans who wish to join in PHS discussion will be mis-directed to that old thread. It appears on top during google search. 

yes .. hoping that it will be incorporated into this thread... so ppl won't be confuse...

haha

• Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 6:08 PM, Ainee Etp said:

i think it's a great idea. but how to do it? maybe u can help with that?

• Like 2