♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Haven't been here for a while. Glad to see this thread still moving albeit slowly. 

I normally lurks around weibo as I don't speak Korean and the Chinese fans are quick in updating his news.  I am glad to see Hyungsikness doing their work so that international fans who cannot understand Korean or Chinese can get to know him better.

Some not so new news. 

HS sends churros truck to PBY's set. He is really nice to his co-stars. This is the 4th support truck he has sent. 

Sending coffee truck to Kim Hyun-joo and Kim Jung Nan (What Happens to My Family)

Sending coffee truck to Park Seo Joon ( Hwarang) and Kang Ha-Neul (Heirs)

Sending coffee truck to Seo Kang Joon.  (What Happens to My Family)

0063Ld9Bgy1fl680jvuvnj30u01o0tkn.jpg0063Ld9Bgy1fl680iqcrwj30yi2h1kjq.jpg0063Ld9Bgy1fl680kblebj30u00miwhb.jpg

Spoiler

0063Ld9Bly1fl6037aw4lj30u00u0n5v.jpg

He will attend Valentino Opening Ceremony on Nov 7. I hope UAA consider changing his fashion stylist and hair stylist because I really think it is a downgrade from his previous fashion stylist and hair stylist. But if they cannot change both,  I really want a change of hair stylist. 

0063Ld9Bgy1fl6c4v7i6wj30ku0ff41m.jpg

He also met up with his ZE:A members. I think UAA requested them to remove the pictures again which I have no idea why. It is just a picture showing a group of friends gathering.

I don't really like the secretive image UAA wants for him. Now, he doesn't attend variety shows, he wears a mask everywhere, doesn't update his instagram and when his friends uploaded his pictures, they were taken down shortly.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

He also met up with his ZE:A members. I think UAA requested them to remove the pictures again which I have no idea why. It is just a picture showing a group of friends gathering.

I don't really like the secretive image UAA wants for him. Now, he doesn't attend variety shows, he wears a mask everywhere, doesn't update his instagram and when his friends uploaded his pictures, they were taken down shortly.

Hello Amanda...nice to see you again here.  Just like you I am just lurking here.

I saw this image in ig and i thought it was not UAA but maybe decision of the uploader because from what I understand on the post, the dinner is currently happening at that moment and that the actual location is there so they got scared but too late coz i saw a lot posts saying the place is just near UAA office and it was Tae Heon’s resto (this not sure) coz this was also the same place where other members of z:ea met last holloween. There are those photos of HS uploaded in sns that are still there and not taken down.

I do agree wih you though about his stylist and him being cautious in public.  Maybe we just miss the carefree HS that doesn’t care about his image.  What i just think is I will trust UAA that they will do everything for HS’ welfare.

• Like 3

I agree with what is said about UAA making PHS's image to be mysterious and secretive. PHS used to never wear masks at the airport or in public. But now he is always covered up with his mask. I used to think that he was just self conscious about the mole on his chin or face without make up (pores, etc) but I'm starting to think it's UAA. He used to update his IG quite often but now its like once every couple of months..

If you look at other artists under UAA like Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In, they never go on variety shows. Before signing with UAA, Yoo Ah In would go on tons of variety shows including running man and many talk shows but ever since signing with UAA he has not appeared in a variety show once. I doubt Hyungsik will ever go on another variety show ever again... usually when a celebrity starts getting more "star-power", they stop showing up on variety shows. UAA actors like SHK and YAI, they'll do CFs or magazine pictorials only. I guess the only way we'll ever learn anymore of PHS is from these magazine interviews.. pretty saddening now that I think about it...

Edited by Leah Vo
  • Like 1

Loving the comments about phs. I guess when you dont control your own destiny these are the sacrifices that are made. I tell people all that glitters is not gold. Uaa very much controls phs.its sad but hopefully he will be in s position to call his own shots 

• Like 1

This has been a quiet thread right now...just dropped by to say that I am still HIGH 3 days after the fanmeet!  It was a surreal experience seeing PHS in flesh!  He looks like a mannequin.. really handsome...pictures and videos doesn’t give justice to his features!

His aura is really a positive one and you can’t help but smile just looking at his face.  The host commended him that he is the mosy likeable k-artist she has ever worked with.

i would like to applaud UAA too because we saw it personally how they took care of PHS.  They may be strict but they really show a lot of love to PHS.  Special mention to Ms.  Ellen Park and Manager TK.

• Like 4

On 11/5/2017 at 4:58 PM, Amanda_HS said:

Haven't been here for a while. Glad to see this thread still moving albeit slowly. 

I normally lurks around weibo as I don't speak Korean and the Chinese fans are quick in updating his news.  I am glad to see Hyungsikness doing their work so that international fans who cannot understand Korean or Chinese can get to know him better.

Some not so new news. 

HS sends churros truck to PBY's set. He is really nice to his co-stars. This is the 4th support truck he has sent. 

Sending coffee truck to Kim Hyun-joo and Kim Jung Nan (What Happens to My Family)

Sending coffee truck to Park Seo Joon ( Hwarang) and Kang Ha-Neul (Heirs)

Sending coffee truck to Seo Kang Joon.  (What Happens to My Family)

0063Ld9Bgy1fl680jvuvnj30u01o0tkn.jpg0063Ld9Bgy1fl680iqcrwj30yi2h1kjq.jpg0063Ld9Bgy1fl680kblebj30u00miwhb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

0063Ld9Bly1fl6037aw4lj30u00u0n5v.jpg

He will attend Valentino Opening Ceremony on Nov 7. I hope UAA consider changing his fashion stylist and hair stylist because I really think it is a downgrade from his previous fashion stylist and hair stylist. But if they cannot change both,  I really want a change of hair stylist. 

Hello!!! me too was too busy for Hyungsikness LOL i rarely come here hehe..

He is such a nice guy to send food truck to friends! :wub: I hope we can see food truck sent to him too when Suits starts filming. 

Hahaha..regarding the stylist, yes i love his boyish look but now maybe UAA wanted to have different style that suits his image as an actor? suits his age? i don't know, just my guess. but i'm okay coz he looks good in any style hehe. at least he still looks the same for airport fashion (which we always drool over) :D

UAA is famous for asking ppl to remove pics LOL. as we all know that he has many many good friends and always spend his time with friends, so it maybe difficult for UAA to control him on where to go and what to do because this is the chance for him to go out before start filming Suits. UAA is really secretive but maybe they have their own reason. That will make him more exclusive. my previous bias is secretive too..so difficult to see him unless there is cf or event or drama/movie :(

On 11/11/2017 at 6:41 PM, tanio12 said:

Loving the comments about phs. I guess when you dont control your own destiny these are the sacrifices that are made. I tell people all that glitters is not gold. Uaa very much controls phs.its sad but hopefully he will be in s position to call his own shots 

i don't think so. of course he can control his own destiny. it was his choice to join UAA so he knows what's he gonna get and i'm sure he is happy with the arrangement that UAA made for him. hoping for his very best in his career! :)