♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, xscalsve said:

Its a challenge to return to Seoul in July 2 when i was there on June 2. I shall try buying jackpot, if i do hit, I'll surely be there, its just 7 hours flight right, :tongue:

(wishful thinking, slapping myself)

That would be so exciting if you really can spare time to go again...... then you will get to see, hold, hopefully hug ang steal a kiss for all of us...hehe

did you see all the ppl that attended the french cafe event? 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Fan interactions..so jealous haha they get to hold his hand :bawling:

So envious.... but why would they give him that flower headdress? He looked so embarrassed wearing it.... :lol:

Good thing he really is great in his fan service...:wub: lucky korean fans... 

• Like 5

@xscalsve I will be trying the lottery too, so good luck to us! If i do, ima meet up with my maknae, partner in crime @sik1116for a girls' trip, along with a few others. it'll be good excuse to visit europe:)@sebastian27, care for road trip? you'll probably hog HS all to yourself :lol:

Gosh, even if its a remote possibility, i cant help feel it'll be quite a havoc. Lol

I am so green with jelly! Lucky fans got to take selfies, hug and touch him and so forth! Sucks to be far away!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

@xscalsve I will be trying the lottery too, so good luck to us! If i do, ima meet up with my maknae, partner in crime @sik1116for a girls' trip, along with a few others. it'll be good excuse to visit europe:)@sebastian27, care for road trip? you'll probably hog HS all to yourself :lol:

Gosh, even if its a remote possibility, i cant help feel it'll be quite a havoc. Lol

I would love to but can't.....too early stage to leave.... stupid work always getting in the way of my fangirling... and yes... i will probably hog PHS all to myself... hehe... 

i can just imagine... if he is really infront if me...i will do everything i can to make the moment count.... is kissing PHS on the mouth acceptable? ... cause i might get banned after... haha... 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sebastian27 said:

I would love to but can't.....too early stage to leave.... stupid work always getting in the way of my fangirling... and yes... i will probably hog PHS all to myself... hehe... 

i can just imagine... if he is really infront if me...i will do everything i can to make the moment count.... is kissing PHS on the mouth acceptable? ... cause i might get banned after... haha... 

We'll bail you out! Just keep it a misdemeanor....:lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Haha.. if anyone really attend the fan meeting, there's no translator... all in korean, cos all korean fans.... would be tough no?.. >< :)

You should go with us... otherwise... we are going to relay on our broken korean..... sign language... hand gestures...or speaking to PHS in english which i am sure will make him look so clueless which will be cute and will make us like him more....then we will all die of overexcitement...

@willowmyst @sik1116 @anazs @Ainee Etp @athena22

anyone have a heart condition? We might need to have a full check up first before attempting to see him in person....

i know @xscalsve can handle seeing PHS... :lol::lol::lol::wub::wub::wub:

@willowmyst thank you for e possible bail out.... hehe :wub:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Hehe my hand and his hand met too, but i want more now... :tongue: 

5 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

That would be so exciting if you really can spare time to go again...... then you will get to see, hold, hopefully hug ang steal a kiss for all of us...hehe

did you see all the ppl that attended the french cafe event? 

Unlikely @sebastian27 jinjja, i wish i could but i think not this FM though, but im looking ahead for BKK FM, please keep me informed, I will wanna hug him this round, I will, dont care about security, hehe

5 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I am so green with jelly! Lucky fans got to take selfies, hug and touch him and so forth! Sucks to be far away!

@willowmyst bring me if you strike that jackpot, lol dont forget I'm PA, any appointment goes thru me even if you wanna hog him for the whole day, I'll make sure his appointment fit us lol...

1 hour ago, sebastian27 said:

You should go with us... otherwise... we are going to relay on our broken korean..... sign language... hand gestures...or speaking to PHS in english which i am sure will make him look so clueless which will be cute and will make us like him more....then we will all die of overexcitement...

@willowmyst @sik1116 @anazs @Ainee Etp @athena22

anyone have a heart condition? We might need to have a full check up first before attempting to see him in person....

i know @xscalsve can handle seeing PHS... :lol::lol::lol::wub::wub::wub:

@willowmyst thank you for e possible bail out.... hehe :wub:

After meeting him first time in SG during FM with PBY, where my heart was beating really fast and butterflies on my stomach, i guess i should be more composed and daring in my next meeting with him, hehe

yeah @sebastian27 i think I'll attempt to try faint infront of him, wondering what kinda reaction he will be in since his fan service is so good, :tongue: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xscalsve said:

Hehe my hand and his hand met too, but i want more now... :tongue: 

Unlikely @sebastian27 jinjja, i wish i could but i think not this FM though, but im looking ahead for BKK FM, please keep me informed, I will wanna hug him this round, I will, dont care about security, hehe

@willowmyst bring me if you strike that jackpot, lol dont forget I'm PA, any appointment goes thru me even if you wanna hog him for the whole day, I'll make sure his appointment fit us lol...

After meeting him first time in SG during FM with PBY, where my heart was beating really fast and butterflies on my stomach, i guess i should be more composed and daring in my next meeting with him, hehe

yeah @sebastian27 i think I'll attempt to try faint infront of him, wondering what kinda reaction he will be in since his fan service is so good, :tongue: 

Hitting the lottery is the goal! From our mouths to God's ears!

He was awesome with fans, even sweet. He looked shy though a few times or was that just me? Hard to see from some of the vids and snaps posted. I guess i'd be shy too when you see how much his fans were showing him love and showering him with gifts:wub:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Hitting the lottery is the goal! From our mouths to God's ears!

He was awesome with fans, even sweet. He looked shy though a few times or was that just me? Hard to see from some of the vids and snaps posted. I guess i'd be shy too when you see how much his fans were showing him love and showering him with gifts:wub:

Oh i remember his startled face when he found surrounded by the security guys and quickly extended his hand to me, this moment is helluva and i forgotten everything else after that like even forgetting BongBong till i gets off the stage...

so next round I'll wanna hug him and pretend to faint in front ya (if only my acting is that good, :tongue: )

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

Oh i remember his startled face when he found surrounded by the security guys and quickly extended his hand to me, this moment is helluva and i forgotten everything else after that like even forgetting BongBong till i gets off the stage...

so next round I'll wanna hug him and pretend to faint in front ya (if only my acting is that good, :tongue: )

we will run interference to keep security away so he can do fan service. But do fainting after we each get a turn at hugging :lol:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Yeah we need translators! Wanna tag along??:lol:

Lol. I don't have the money... unless you gals wanna hire me by paying for all expenses? Hahahaha.... if someone wins the lottery rite? Good Luck on the lottery!!!!!

But I'm not a good translator.. not good enough in Korea, the level there is on a different level, I think.

you are all so cute and funny. :):D I like PHS, but not as much as you gals do. Haha. So cute!

this will be PHS first fm solo he said. All these while he was with ZEA group, so he never had the chance for solo fm.

I supposed there will definitely be singing, dancing, and acting out some scenes from dramas with his fans. Since he is good at those...

Hopefully some fans can share the video clips from the fm. I'll gladly translate those for you. Hehe.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Lol. I don't have the money... unless you gals wanna hire me by paying for all expenses? Hahahaha.... if someone wins the lottery rite? Good Luck on the lottery!!!!!

But I'm not a good translator.. not good enough in Korea, the level there is on a different level, I think.

you are all so cute and funny. :):D I like PHS, but not as much as you gals do. Haha. So cute!

this will be PHS first fm solo he said. All these while he was with ZEA group, so he never had the chance for solo fm.

I supposed there will definitely be singing, dancing, and acting out some scenes from dramas with his fans. Since he is good at those...

Hopefully some fans can share the video clips from the fm. I'll gladly translate those for you. Hehe.

Oh hang around long enough, you'll catch hyungsikness real quick. It starts slow, you are asymptomatic in the beginning, but soon you start feeling the symptoms: telltale signs are: stuck on the forum, backreading to get links of past shows, new dedicated PHS ig account since your personal one is starting to be all about him, and yes, following him in ig. Just a few initial symptoms of being "sik" Lol. :D Its all in good fun.

• Like 7

willowmyst- you are right he can wear anything and make it look hot and sexy; I don't know if I will still be able to move on from being his fan.  I did not want to watch strong woman because i thot it is the same with WLFKBJ but how wrong i was because i got the chance to know Park Hyung Sik.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Thats too much to translate my dears, lol. Can I roughly summarized what I remember? 

Thanks so much for the translation. usually there are some beautiful souls out there who will sub the clips in YT. i will just wait ^_^ patiently..

16 hours ago, sik1116 said:

i'm jealous on how he looked at her, that honey eyes and shy smile urghh :huh: overall sweetness towards his fans, i'm getting diabetes :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

unless he comes to my country, i don't think i am able to go to sk for fangirling :bawling: what a sad life :dissapointed: 

that kissing..may i join you? hhahahahahh! at least you have someone to talk to when both of us are in jail :lol:

11 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

i already suffer from heart problem when i start to know him, so i don't need to do check up hehehhh :tongue: i will just bring my pills in case hyungsikness attacks :rolleyes: coz he will not cure, he will make it worse :D

2 hours ago, enilec_15 said:

think he want to "die" when the fans asked him to put the floral crown on his head, that "want to faint" reaction hahaha

hahhaha! it that his first time wearing that? how about his previous fm with zea and WHTMF? 

• Like 5