♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

5 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

Try watching Sirius episode one... PHS was alreday great in that one episode... 

for me, it started with Sirius... huge HyungSikness...

for me i started being crazy about him predebut with ZE:A and that time his singing voice was not that good yet but he was sooo cute hahaha.

Is there any info that uri PHS start to go to bali? Lets pray for HS health since he will be busy this month. Today he had an interview and tomorrow or tonight he will go to bali then he will attend primera event at 23rd at korea (means he need to leave bali at 21st or 22nd) then going to SG for attend FM at 29th....

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, ufonearth123 said:

Is there any info that uri PHS start to go to bali? Lets pray for HS health since he will be busy this month. Today he had an interview and tomorrow or tonight he will go to bali then he will attend primera event at 23rd at korea (means he need to leave bali at 21st or 22nd) then going to SG for attend FM at 29th....

Don't worry he had it worst the super busy schedule under SE before atleast i think UAA is handling  properly his schedules.Then he will be shooting a CF with YAI yaaayyyy happy for him :)

5 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

OMG this one way back 2011 i was afraid when he was singing coz he might make a mistake and it was live but he did very well that i cried.

45 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

This is like my favourite ever! I always play it before sleep because his voice and this song is so soothing it helps me relax.

Not sure if HS's ever going to gain weight (well he might after the MS because most celebs look healthier and more buff when discharged). Back then when he still has his baby fat and was a little chubbier on the cheeks he's still so skinny. I don't know how much he weigh now but back then he's already tall but just weigh around 64kg/141lbs. If my memory serve me right he said that no matter how much he eats he won't gain weight but his brother does. He also dieted (he's skinny enough) and worked out for the role in High Society. There's a scene where drunk Ji Yi ripped his shirt you can see his ribs and I was so shocked to see that.

I sometimes wonder if any of ZE:A members tease him for all the honey dripped eyes articles nowadays. They've always teased him for acting cool and having those "eyes" in front of the fans.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, BloodOrange said:

This is like my favourite ever! I always play it before sleep because his voice and this song is so soothing it helps me relax.

Not sure if HS's ever going to gain weight (well he might after the MS because most celebs look healthier and more buff when discharged). Back then when he still has his baby fat and was a little chubbier on the cheeks he's still so skinny. I don't know how much he weigh now but back then he's already tall but just weigh around 64kg/141lbs. If my memory serve me right he said that no matter how much he eats he won't gain weight but his brother does. He also dieted (he's skinny enough) and worked out for the role in High Society. There's a scene where drunk Ji Yi ripped his shirt you can see his ribs and I was so shocked to see that.

I sometimes wonder if any of ZE:A members tease him for all the honey dripped eyes articles nowadays. They've always teased him for acting cool and having those "eyes" in front of the fans.

True he really does eat a lot but he is still skinny maybe coz of his bones and he is tall so its apparent. i don't they have time to meet coz they are all busy apart from Siwan i think because they are neighbors and Siwan will not teased him about it heheh thats why he adore him a lot.

10 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

PHS has stated before that he wants to take on a more manly role. Personally, I don't see this happening yet bc he still looks too young to pull off a tough guy image. Compare him to JiSoo in SWDBS.  JiSoo is younger, but actually looks a little older. PHS is also too skinny imo to pull off a believable manly role or even an action role. He's like a women's size 00 in skinny jeans skinny. I recently watched a broadcast that he did for Trolls with the female model turned actress that dubbed Poppy's voice. Anyway, there's a shot that's taken from above themmof the two of them sitting and his thighs and legs are the same size as hers.

Hwarang was a mess of a drama where the PD was clearly a huge Go Ara fan otherwise there's really no explanation for why he allowed that drama to devolve from Hwarang into the  Aroh special. But, I think that PHs was perfectly cast in it. He wouldn't have played the Sunwoo character well bc that just doesn't fit his image very well. 

Even Park Bo young also mentioned that PHS face is really small. But ya he is only 25 years old, still too young to take on more manly role. But he really fit into Ahn Min Hyuk character. 

You are right about hwarang. That drama is a mess, the story line is a bit weird honestly. And no offense to Go Ara fans, i find her acting in hwarang not that good, very boring. But PHS as Ji Dwi is very on point.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, BloodOrange said:

PHS was only 64 kg? Omooo he is so skinny! Sometimes on SWDBS when he flipped his outer jacket, you can actually see that he has a very slim waist. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

PHS was only 64 kg? Omooo he is so skinny! Sometimes on SWDBS when he flipped his outer jacket, you can actually see that he has a very slim waist. 

Omo! He need to gain weight... i think i read in this forum said that his leg just like LSK leg (when they hax an interview for trolls)...

9 hours ago, lovephs said:

Don't worry he had it worst the super busy schedule under SE before atleast i think UAA is handling  properly his schedules.Then he will be shooting a CF with YAI yaaayyyy happy for him :)

OMG this one way back 2011 i was afraid when he was singing coz he might make a mistake and it was live but he did very well that i cried.

Cant wait for his CF

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ufonearth123 said:

Anyoeng cingudul. Come here because of SWDBS. Hehhee.. i become his fans since SWDBS... notice that he is look alike with park ji sung. I called him young version of PJS. He has a very good acting skill same as PJS (i am PJS fan also, hehe ✌✌) and now i am watching his entire variety show and interview with engsub. And i fell on him... 

Looking forward to his next project but i hope he will take a rest since he was worked hard in hwarang and SWDBS..

Chigoo...am PJS fan too...hope our PHS will be like PJS...from RomCom to Manly role in Independent.

I have so much to dig about PHS but got so little time...I wanna watch High Society again but have to skip unrelated scene...is there any cut for PHS only....I try search on YT but got little video...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

My video for Park Hyung Sik swags like a Phoenix is blocked by JTBC, just when I thought it will reach 200K view this week.

Sigh... :bawling:

OMG I love it so much T___T

So sorry about that bc I really enjoy your vid as well as AMH aka PHS swag style

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, suhao00 said:

OMG I love it so much T___T

So sorry about that bc I really enjoy your vid as well as AMH aka PHS swag style

Yeah.. someone in JTBC definitely saw it, since the top 3 viewership is from South Korea. Wonder why they remove this but not the OSTs and other videos around.

I was just planning to do a SamMaekJong vs AMH video, I guess I will give up then. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

Chigoo...am PJS fan too...hope our PHS will be like PJS...from RomCom to Manly role in Independent.

I have so much to dig about PHS but got so little time...I wanna watch High Society again but have to skip unrelated scene...is there any cut for PHS only....I try search on YT but got little video...

Anyoeng! Hope so.. and maybe will find his destiny with name bo young also? (Pardon my shippers soul). Same here... i didnt have time to watch him in HS. And i didnt interest with the female lead there too.. so i only watch a few in YT. Cant find it more also. Huhu. Maybe someone here can help us?

• Like 3

High Society is the 1st drama I notice PHS but because he is 2nd lead and I thought he will like Uee in this drama thats why I give up...if I know he will end up with someone else I should watch it when my local cable tv airing...and they still airing for months and I cluelessly change the channel...If I can turn back time I want to record it and watch it over and over...huhuhu...

• Like 4