Takuya Kimura

Guest KATTK

Guest michtiu_888

i was browsing through Kimura's videos on youtube and i came across a vid called SmaCourt. It was soo hilarious!! I dont know how to link the video here, but it was really nice and it has english subs too! Too bad its not complete (some parts are missing). I wish I could see the rest of the video..

Anywho, is there any site i can watch Smap vids (bistro, skits etc..) with english subs??? Thankies!!! :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cybercaptain

i was browsing through Kimura's videos on youtube and i came across a vid called SmaCourt. It was soo hilarious!! I dont know how to link the video here, but it was really nice and it has english subs too! Too bad its not complete (some parts are missing). I wish I could see the rest of the video..

I uploaded it for a friend earlier on megaupload here. Links should still work. :)

Guest cybercaptain

^ Sorry, I would have to reject the request. The only reason I put it up on MU is because I refuse to split it into 10 files. I'm absolutely sure I'm not the only one who owns this, so maybe they'll be nice enough to drop by and split it for you.

Guest heliomax

I uploaded it for a friend earlier on megaupload here. Links should still work. :)

Dude...I've been trying to download this with a torrent for like 2 days. I love you now.

and happy damn birthday to meeee ^____^ *glomp*

Guest michtiu_888

^^ WTH!!! im not digging that brocolli hair! its ugly!... :huh: anyway, its still kimura he still got some hair on so i guess ive got to love it. :lol:

Guest fariza

^^ WTH!!! im not digging that brocolli hair! its ugly!... :huh: anyway, its still kimura he still got some hair on so i guess ive got to love it. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that the broccoli hair is only for the first few eps while he's still a teacher.

I don't think they'll have a Prime Minister with a hair like that :)

hahaha the broccoli hair..seriously i loved his "good luck" look the most..the hottie pilot..anyhoo even if it's broccoli hair, i still love the guy..hopefully when he becomes prime minister, he gets a makeover..

my "baptism of fire" (if i can call it that! :rolleyes: ) to jdorama is courtesy of kimura takuya!! i just love him alot ... my first was 'good luck' ... then 'sleeping forrest', 'love generation', 'long vacation', 'beautiful life', 'concerto', 'hero', 'pride' and the latest was 'the family'!!! need i say more??? i am a fan!! :blush:

i hope he does more!! he is the no. 1 hottest japanese ... asian star for me!!

Guest michtiu_888

i just finished watching Long Vacation again ( i forgot how many times ive seen this already! :lol: ) Its just super love this drama, well next to PRIDE. When I first saw this i was kinda hesitant to finish watching this bec I really hate the girl, she's old, not pretty and i just hate clingy girls!! But, halfway watching it I just fell inlove with Sena! I love watching my favorite scenes where in he swallowed the paper with Minami's ex bride! hahahaha!!! And that scene where he just got a date with Ryoko??,, and he was jumping like a little boy... haha!! that was so funny! I love it! Anyway, everytime i watch this drama i just realize how nice his lips are! (probably my most favorite part of his body!! :lol: ) , and his teeth are kinda different looking but then, that's what make's his smile so cute! hehe!! then there's his eyes, and of course his body!! i could go on raving more but i guess i should just say that he's perfect, but in a different kind of way. :)

Guest jicks

^Long Vacation is probably my fave Kimura drama series of all-time, it's just the ultimate feel-good classic rom-com. Seriously after watching this series it made me actually consider a younger man/older woman relationship for myself lol XP

But I have to diasgree w/ you michtiu_888 & not call Yamaguchi Tomoko old & ugly..! I think she & Kimura had awesome chemistry XD

------------

Anyways, big thanks to rubie @ the Lee Byung Hun thread!!!!!! A sneak preview of I Come With The Rain + some caps!!!!!!

Captures (some) from ICWTR 5-min preview clip on April 16, 2008

Gratitude to cyplaza.cyworld.com

K-20080416-384869.jpgK-20080416-385773.jpg

More movie stills and updates at ICWTR fan club ♥

Preview clip at Byunghun of our Hearts

^^He looks so young!!!!!! <3

PS- If I was Josh Hartnett I'd probably be trying to stalk & find Kimura, too XP

PPS- Those pics of Kimura w/ his "broccoli" hair are quite adorable actually, but then again he could go bald (or semi bald like in Love And Honour) & I'd still love him ^O^;;

Guest michtiu_888

^ well, i guess Minami kinda grows on you.. I actually hate Matsu Takako's character after a few more episodes. Its just that Im not used to that kind of pairing. :)

...I really cant believe he went to the Philippines and never heard of it! :(

Guest jicks

^Well at least you know he was nearby! XP

I actually liked Minami right from the beginning, I mean come on, the girl was just stranded by her fiance at the altar & lost all her money. It's understandable she was acting a little koo-koo. And I really think she did it w/ alot of charm. Who knows, maybe I am just easily pleased XD

On the other hand, yeah, I didn't really favour Ryoko too much... but I guess Yutaka is hot, too so I can understand her predicament lol

I liked Matsu Takoko best w/ Kimura in Hero. They were really fun to watch together there. Love Generation didn't impress me quite as much because all the characters just seemed a little selfish/self-absorbed to me ^O^;;

Love discussing his dramas!!! They really bring back fuzzy feelings!!

Guest fariza

^ well, i guess Minami kinda grows on you.. I actually hate Matsu Takako's character after a few more episodes. Its just that Im not used to that kind of pairing. :)

...I really cant believe he went to the Philippines and never heard of it! :(

I adore KimuMatsu pair. They have so much chemistry together.

Archived