Takuya Kimura

Guest KATTK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-chan

is he Won Bin's brother or something? :o they looks so much alike!

Please refer to the first page. Takuya Kimura is Japan's No.1 favourite man and a living legend. He got nothing to do with Won Bin whatsoever. :ph34r:

Guest fariza

is he Won Bin's brother or something? :o they looks so much alike!

haha that's what I said the first time but lol no.

Guest michtiu_888

yay!! im still so infatuated with him! its already almost 2 mos now since i first watched him in Pride... im doomed! :crazy:

i already watched almost everything about him (jdramas, fan vids etc..) but i still cant get enough of him.. :(

anyway, anyone knows where i can watch Stay gold (Wakamono no subete) and Hero the movie?

... good thing Im in a verrrrry Long Vacation cos I watch everything he's on day and night! <<<<obsessed!>>>>

Guest fariza

yay!! im still so infatuated with him! its already almost 2 mos now since i first watched him in Pride... im doomed! :crazy:

i already watched almost everything about him (jdramas, fan vids etc..) but i still cant get enough of him.. :(

anyway, anyone knows where i can watch Stay gold (Wakamono no subete) and Hero the movie?

... good thing Im in a verrrrry Long Vacation cos I watch everything he's on day and night! <<<<obsessed!>>>>

No one ever subbed Stay Gold so unless you know Chinese I don't think you can find it anywhere. I watched it but the whole time i was really lost cause I don't know Japanese or Chinese

Guest michtiu_888

^ why? :(

im wondering why i feel so lazy to watch other Jdramas even if most people recommend them but when its a TK drama even if its the 3rd time it still manage to get me hooked! ooohhhh~ yea im sick! :wacko:

Guest jicks

^I haven't seen it yet either, only because I'm struggling to find a subbed d/l source as well.

I did just come across some sellers advertising it on ebay though I am cynical of how good the subtitles will be. I just find when I buy Chinese box sets the Eng subs tend to end up confusing me more than if I were to watch it RAW.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...op=1&fsoo=1

Guest fariza

^I haven't seen it yet either, only because I'm struggling to find a subbed d/l source as well.

I did just come across some sellers advertising it on ebay though I am cynical of how good the subtitles will be. I just find when I buy Chinese box sets the Eng subs tend to end up confusing me more than if I were to watch it RAW.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...op=1&fsoo=1

haha that's pretty mean that the cover is only Kimura. He wasn't even the leading actor. right? I thought it was his friend, the mechanic one? I think the original poster is better but I guess with just Kimura's face, it'll sell more :)

4988632115193.jpg

Guest michtiu_888

^ i think TK is the one playing the mechanic there.

neway, i just realized that my cousin who lives in Japan is married to a guy named Kimura.... jus dont know if thats his first or last name.. hhaha... i guess its a common name there. How does japanese names go anyway? like is Takuya his first name and Kimura his lastname?? im confused.. :huh:

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

^ i think TK is the one playing the mechanic there.

neway, i just realized that my cousin who lives in Japan is married to a guy named Kimura.... jus dont know if thats his first or last name.. hhaha... i guess its a common name there. How does japanese names go anyway? like is Takuya his first name and Kimura his lastname?? im confused.. :huh:

i believe kimura is his last name. feel free to correct me if im wrong :)

Guest jicks

^Yep, Kimura is the family name / surname. It can get confusing because sometimes Japanese names are "Westernised" in their order, I however prefer to use the surname first =)

haha that's pretty mean that the cover is only Kimura. He wasn't even the leading actor. right? I thought it was his friend, the mechanic one? I think the original poster is better but I guess with just Kimura's face, it'll sell more :)

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/vlimgdata/4988632115193.jpg

^=D ! Yeah I agree it's kinda amusing. But.. whatever sells right?! XP

Anyways! Guess what I picked up today whilst out & about!!

------

Men's Non-no Magazine

April 2008 issue

kimura_takuya_mensnonno0408_cover.jpg

kimura_takuya_mensnonno0408_01.jpg

kimura_takuya_mensnonno0408_02.jpg

(credits: me for scanning & cropping ^^;;)

http://mensnonno.shueisha.co.jp/home.html

^He's hot even w/ those geeky glasses <3

Guest michtiu_888

^ hahaha!! i watched PRIDE again last night, i cant believe i watched it 5x already and i still like it!!!... jus noticed how he has that plaid shirt/polo in every color (yellow, green, red etc...) and how he kinda look sick in the ending... anyway he still looks sooo good though.. but i think he looks his damn best in Goodluck!! :)

Archived