SF9 (에스에프나인) Official Thread

Kia Williams

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello! i was white noise back on OH ^^

i'm so happy to hear Dawon's joining a reality show- he's absolutely perfect for it! i wonder if Chani's going to get individual activities and get into another drama (i'm hoping for School or another major drama)

12 hours ago, deerieboo said:

i'm so happy to hear Dawon's joining a reality show- he's absolutely perfect for it! i wonder if Chani's going to get individual activities and get into another drama (i'm hoping for School or another major drama)

I want all of them to have theor own activities. 

Just watched Youngbin's Vlive and he said they are recording and the members are busy practicing. I really want them to make a comeback but I want NFlying to make a comeback first before them. NFlying deserves to have a comeback soon. Also I don't want SF9 to have more unnecessary hates from other FNC fandoms since it's not them who schedules these comebacks. 

I hope this thread will be more alive soon... 

3 hours ago, cooleet said:

I want all of them to have theor own activities. 

Just watched Youngbin's Vlive and he said they are recording and the members are busy practicing. I really want them to make a comeback but I want NFlying to make a comeback first before them. NFlying deserves to have a comeback soon. Also I don't want SF9 to have more unnecessary hates from other FNC fandoms since it's not them who schedules these comebacks. 

I hope this thread will be more alive soon... 

imo, it's best for SF9 to get a comeback January/February. what they're doing with back to back promotions with Fanfare/K.O is a great idea and with Rowoon and soon Dawon doing individual promotions, they're going to gain a lot of momentum. they shouldn't lose it by waiting a while to comeback.

if FNC is wise, they'll hold SF9 for early February/late January and give NFlying promotions in early January if they don't have other groups scheduled.

I'd recommend tweeting about in the OneHallyu hashtag so more people can find this!

20 hours ago, deerieboo said:

Chani in a school drama... maybe School 2017! Really good idea!

First Rowoon and now Dawon in realities shows... That's a good opportunity for Sf9 to become more famous!

Lipstick Prince - 1st episode

12 hours ago, deerieboo said:

imo, it's best for SF9 to get a comeback January/February. what they're doing with back to back promotions with Fanfare/K.O is a great idea and with Rowoon and soon Dawon doing individual promotions, they're going to gain a lot of momentum. they shouldn't lose it by waiting a while to comeback.

if FNC is wise, they'll hold SF9 for early February/late January and give NFlying promotions in early January if they don't have other groups scheduled.

I'd recommend tweeting about in the OneHallyu hashtag so more people can find this!

OH is down at the moment. Honestly I like soompi more than OH since it's easier to post pictures and videos here.

AOA is rumored to have a winter comeback so it's probably in January to December. I think NFlying will be next or rather I hope NFlying will be next. Then I'm okay if SF9 will comeback again but Boice might get mad if that happens. FTIsland might be targeting for their anniversary month since it's their 10th year.

By the way... I have a fanfic with Rowoon, Juho, Seolhyun and Chanmi as lead. You might be interested to read it. I'm warning you though, I'm not really a good writer... hehehehe...

FF_zpsoorwaw5q.jpg

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1197191/four-friends-chanmi-aoa-seolhyun-rowoon-baekjuho-sf9

21 hours ago, cooleet said:

OH is down at the moment. Honestly I like soompi more than OH since it's easier to post pictures and videos here.

i meant on twitter and just mentioning it! (that's how i found out about here haha)

btw i'll definitely check out the fic! i've read the first chapter and it sounds great!

On 12/7/2016 at 4:19 PM, malpieri said:

Chani in a school drama... maybe School 2017! Really good idea!

First Rowoon and now Dawon in realities shows... That's a good opportunity for Sf9 to become more famous!

i'm really hoping for School 2017... it would be an amazing opportunity and he'll be able to get fame like BTOB's Sungjae ^-^

New Soompi account, and decide to make my first post in this thread. Hello everyone!

SF9 is talented, I can see they can be big in the future. It's also very cute how each member put their 'identity' emoticon when they tweet in SF9 Official Twitter account.

2 hours ago, noonafans said:

New Soompi account, and decide to make my first post in this thread. Hello everyone!

SF9 is talented, I can see they can be big in the future. It's also very cute how each member put their 'identity' emoticon when they tweet in SF9 Official Twitter account.

Welcome!!! Nice to have more members...:)

[Eng Sub] SF9 Jaeyoon (에스에프나인 재윤) - Q&A

[Eng Sub] SF9 Dawon (에스에프나인 다원) - Q&A

[Eng Sub] SF9 Zuho (에스에프나인 주호) - Q&A

[Eng Sub] SF9 Rowoon (에스에프나인 로운) - Q&A

On 12/8/2016 at 7:21 AM, cooleet said:

AOA is rumored to have a winter comeback so it's probably in January to December. I think NFlying will be next or rather I hope NFlying will be next. Then I'm okay if SF9 will comeback again but Boice might get mad if that happens. FTIsland might be targeting for their anniversary month since it's their 10th year.

By the way... I have a fanfic with Rowoon, Juho, Seolhyun and Chanmi as lead. You might be interested to read it. I'm warning you though, I'm not really a good writer... hehehehe...

FF_zpsoorwaw5q.jpg

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1197191/four-friends-chanmi-aoa-seolhyun-rowoon-baekjuho-sf9

I read the 1st chapter and i liked it!

I just noticed that you wrote 4 more... :grin:

9 hours ago, malpieri said:

I read the 1st chapter and i liked it!

I just noticed that you wrote 4 more... :grin:

Thank you for liking it. The plot is getting harder to write... I made myself suffer by writing Chapter 5... hahahaha

12 hours ago, noonafans said:

Welcome to the thread. I hope we can have more posters here and yes SF9 is really a talented bunch. I hope more people will check them out...

Archived