SF9 (에스에프나인) Official Thread

Kia Williams

Image result for sf9 members

Meet FNC's new boy group SF9!

The group, Formerly known as Neoz Dance, competed in FNC's survival show D.O.B (Dance or Band). At the time they were students under the Neoz School training system. They won against Neoz Band with their song K.O. and have become FNC's first dance boy group. The group was later renamed SF9, and announced their debut in October. Before there appearance on D.O.B pictures of Neoz Dance were released showing 11 members but a few days later a official teaser from the company showed only 9 members (one of the members, Jinkyu, is now apart of Boys24)

The FNC first introduced the members back in March one the webdrama Click Your Heart. 

~The group consist of 9 members. 

~They debuted on October 5,2016 with their Album Feeling Sensation, the title song being Fanfare

~The leader is Youngbin

~The Maknae is Chani

Debut 10/05/16 - Fanfare

Dance Cover for BTS "I Need U"

Watch D.O.B Episodes

http://www.vlive.tv/video/8250/Ep1-dobDANCE-OR-BAND

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Aside from Lipstick Prince, Rowoon will also be appearing on MBC Video Star as one of the guests. So happy that they're starting to have guestings on shows. I really want SF9 to be recognized by a lot of people. 

I want the other boys to appear on shows too but for now I'm just happy that Rowoon get's to be on shows...

Archived