[Current Taiwanese Drama 2016] Behind Your Smile 浮士德的微笑

rocs25

18 hours ago, alex325 said:

Exactly!  Just like how the voucher shows up again.  The Show does not disappoint.

Speaking of the voucher, it's my first time to see a romance device like that in a drama. I really find it cute and romantic, so it's one of my favorite scenes in BYS. 

2 hours ago, akirabita said:

already suffering. have 3 quizzes, 1 midterm exam. urgh.... 

yes! I cannot wait for the final episode. on the other hand, I really sad to letting this drama go. What I'm suppose to do after this? :'( I already miss it even before it ends. *sobbing* 

God bless with your quizzes and exam my dear. Hope you ace them. :)

Same here @akirabita. It's the only drama I'm watching at the moment and I already miss it. "Sigh" It's really hard to let go, that's why I'm planning to watch it all over again. :) 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, there is one more left!! 19 are planned. This week, it will be the last one.

I am glad that we've got to see that Damao's true personality is back. My favourite scene with him was, when he witnessed LM's apology. His tears for finally being able to achieve his goal but also his concern for LXN... I hope, we get a lot of cute and sweet OTP-scenes in the last episode!

How sad there's one more episode left. hehe  Yeah, so refreshing to see him smiling, telling jokes and being silly to Xinyu, Xiaomao and farm folks. He burst my bubble on the stargazing scene. hahaha 

Edit: I'm watching ep.18 now with subs at 96%. It's a funny and feel-good episode. :)

4 hours ago, songielove said:

The preview for the final episode is short as well. 00:09 as opposed to the usual 00:15. And I can't help but think that today is the last day of filming. Or is it? T___T

I have noticed that the last episode in dramas are usually not previewed...wonder if we will get a Weds preview?

4 hours ago, songielove said:

The preview for the final episode is short as well. 00:09 as opposed to the usual 00:15. And I can't help but think that today is the last day of filming. Or is it? T___T

Nope! Today isn't the last day of filming, but it's soon i guess :< 

Auntie, Uncle Tai & Shu Fan wrapped up a few days ago and Shi Huan, Tang & Qian Ni wrapped up today sighs :bawling:

9 hours ago, clak12 said:

Hello, I'm new to soompi. I have been following taiwan and chinese dramas for year now. Last year, I just discover soompi but haven't got the chance to create an account.

The next drama is called "The Masked Lover" and the main leads are Weber Yang and Mini Tsai. The story based on the teaser is quiet interesting.

Many thanks @clak12 for the information.

Guest phoiphoi
5 hours ago, sherry2468 said:

Nope! Today isn't the last day of filming, but it's soon i guess :< 

Auntie, Uncle Tai & Shu Fan wrapped up a few days ago and Shi Huan, Tang & Qian Ni wrapped up today sighs :bawling:

yeah I'm following some of them on IG, they look so happy together BTS. But seeing them part breaks my heart..!  :dissapointed_relieved:

I hope we get to see some more BTS videos.

Or hopefully the cast will be invited to some event.. that would be nice 

37 minutes ago, phoiphoi said:

yeah I'm following some of them on IG, they look so happy together BTS. But seeing them parting breaks me heart..!  :dissapointed_relieved:

Or hopefully the cast will be invited for some event.. that would be nice 

Spoiler

Yeah, that's cool. Sigh, I will definitely miss Marcus and Eugenie because I don't watch other series of my favorite OTP's with another partner. Strange right?  I didn't watch Coffee Prince, "W", Descendants of the Sun, My girlfriend is a gumiho etc.

Spoiler

hello dear, 

If you don't mind, could you share the photos here because I don't have IG account. Thanks!

9 hours ago, phoiphoi said:

yeah I'm following some of them on IG, they look so happy together BTS. But seeing them part breaks my heart..!  :dissapointed_relieved:

Or hopefully the cast will be invited to some event.. that would be nice 

Normally, they'll have a wrap party, probably one day after filming ends, and the wrap party can be streamed through Vidol & some other FB pages so we can look forward to that. :)

21 hours ago, ate said:

Speaking of the voucher, it's my first time to see a romance device like that in a drama. I really find it cute and romantic, so it's one of my favorite scenes in BYS. 

God bless with your quizzes and exam my dear. Hope you ace them. :)

Same here @akirabita. It's the only drama I'm watching at the moment and I already miss it. "Sigh" It's really hard to let go, that's why I'm planning to watch it all over again. :) 

aww... thank you... :')

yeah!! the vouchers look so cute when LXY offered it to ZYT as a reward if he take a bite of his food!!! I was like, why two of you are so cute!!!!!!! oh.. my heart. heheh.. and I didn't get my chance to watch from episode 18 and above yet as I really busy with my uni life. 

me too! I am going to watch it from the beginning after I go back to my hometown. cannot wait! :):)

On 14/03/2017 at 11:22 AM, akirabita said:

good luck..! we have the same fate. I have midterm exam as well. hhehehee

good luck for you too  .. i fell your suffering !!!

13 hours ago, ate said:

Yeah, that's cool. Sigh, I will definitely miss Marcus and Eugenie because I don't watch other series of my favorite OTP's with another partner.

it's not that strange !!ehhhhh  i try myself to overcome it everytime (just like watching song joon ki in nice guy and descendants of the sun !! ) but this time i don't think i can watch marcus chang or eugne with another partner !!! what can we do ?!!!!!:tongue::(

1 hour ago, IamMissBookie said:

Can't it go on forever??

i would hope it would toooo ??

so sad and exited for the last ep !!! 

Yeah, my emotions are all over the place having just finished EP18 with subs (so good!), then coming to terms with the end of filming and seeing everyone's bittersweet photos (did you see them go live on Marcus' FB? hahaha), and now with the new preview, I'm dyinggg. How is that for pink bubbles??!? :wub::wub::wub: 

I need to breathe. Their conversation at the table with the roses was so honest, unguarded, and yet so delicate in mood and feelings. I love how in ZYT's trace of his regrets, we not only learn of his true thoughts and feelings as he inserts them in his replays (I love the subtleties here too), but we also learn that his regrets started from the very beginning. Their if statements made me smile but with sadness too; we know they wouldn't have been built as strong as they are now with themselves, their families, and with each other had they taken those more ideal roads. I think they know that too. I love his last line, "I really miss your smile when you still believed in everything." The rose he gives back is indeed that courage, love, and sincerity he wishes to restore in/with her.

For Daddy Zhao and his family, for Healthy Farm, for ZYT's sacrifice of himself, for LXY's loss of her beloved mother, I cried just as much as they did during LM's press conference. She apologized and also gave way to LXY to be happy, I felt she was referring to ZYT here.

The drama hasn't ended, but the fates of ZYT and LXY are sealed now that filming has ended, so I do miss the drama and our OTP very much already. T__T I'm going to need that wrap-up party. If I'm getting it correctly, Vidol has it for 03/16 at 7pm. This cast is always so fun and loving, they cheer me up!

I just can't get over the cuteness of episode 18!!

I mean, this episode made me feel warm and at ease, with everyone finally getting their closure! 

I'm glad LM chose this path. It was something that everyone needed, even LXY who was, at times, conflicted about her mummy. She did right by everyone and I'm ready to start forgiving her. 

Qianni is finally realizing the gravity of the situation... I had a moment of guilty satisfaction when she begs LXY and acknowledges the struggles that she has gone through. But most importantly, I was happy to see LXY take a stand for the right side and not crumble under the pressure. After everything that she has gone through, this is a welcome change. Our Xinyu is growing up! :grin:

I'm loving the humor in this one! Firstly, I think we can finally see XM and PYN get together along with SZW and JXY! Lol, XM is adorable and SZW is adorably clueless! PYN and JXY is exactly what they need! PYN will get XM in line when he get's overly emotional in his decisions and JXY will make sure that SZW is not taken advantage of!

ZYT, you goof! After watching ZYT here, and his interactions with everyone else, I'm craving some more of them! I just wish that we had 20 episodes, so that we could enjoy this goodness for at least 2 episodes. 

His interactions with JXY and XM were absolute gold! 

And don't even get me started on the last scene! Way to keep a girl hanging!

Also, did anyone notice how ZYT was blushing when Auntie was telling him that she wants to make LXY a part of their family! Hahaha, the guy couldn't control his grin and was actually blushing! Ahh, cuteness overload! 

And now, watching him go all possessive in the trailer is just what we need! JXY is right, he has nothing holding him back, there's no stopping him now!

Who knows, maybe we WILL get a wedding at the end?!?!?!?!?! :heart:

BTW, how did XM know that they have held hands, hugged AND kissed? :tongue:

Archived