Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest melpbecky2

Last night, I read the article that Jojo posted in page 2 and I’m so moved. Just want to share some thoughts with all of you.

I must admit that I’m not really a true fan of KMJ before last night. Of course I have liked him for a long time but I have never read any of his interview. What I have known about him so far is just that he is a popular actor and actor, and beyond all he is a good man. I didn’t know that his life wasn’t really easy going and that he sacrificed so much so his friends

When Bimil was first shown in Vietnam a couple of years ago, I read an article in Vietnamese’s magazine about KMJ and I begun to admire him. His kindness and loyalty attracted me but information about KMJ in Vietnam is not much and this time I didn’t know how to go online. I don’t even know any korean words.

I happened to know about KMJ thread in soompi only 6 months ago. I was a latecomers but I felt so welcome to this thread. Jojo has helped me a lot and that made me think about KMJ’s fan. He’s so loyal and kind and so are his fans. I think fans that really admire KMJ can’t be bad guys because his life is a typical example for us.

The fact that he is a non-box star will never change by opinion about him. It’s a sad fact but there’s no doubt that he can be a box-star with his talented acting and his personality. I like him not because he is a box-star or not. I like him because I admire his acting (which made me cry many times), his emotional voice and above all, because he is a good man.

I’m so moved by the plot of Windmill Palm Grove and I hope other audience will fell the same way. Does anybody know the ending of it?

By the way, I would like to share NGs of Feeling ( credit to Jojo for this – you will allow me to do this, will you). I love his smile in these scenes so much – totally different from his role this film. So cute and lovely. As I don’t know how to post media and pictures, I use sendit, in which the link will expire after 7 days. Maybe all of you have seen it before but, anyway, I hope you guys like it.

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08CLTDS...CY3NFI0VTKW3KVP

Enjoys

Last night, I read the article that Jojo posted in page 2 and I’m so moved. Just want to share some thoughts with all of you.

I’m so moved by the plot of Windmill Palm Grove and I hope other audience will fell the same way. Does anybody know the ending of it?

By the way, I would like to share NGs of Feeling ( credit to Jojo for this – you will allow me to do this, will you). I love his smile in these scenes so much – totally different from his role this film. So cute and lovely. As I don’t know how to post media and pictures, I use sendit, in which the link will expire after 7 days. Maybe all of you have seen it before but, anyway, I hope you guys like it.

Hi melpbecky2-san :P

Thank you very much for this great clip! I saw this clip first time!!

Really Young MJ lah!! :lol:

I will post this clip on mJnet. Million Thanks :lol:

About "Windmill Palm Grove"

Because they had changed HP of movie on the way, we were not able to get whole script. :(

BTW...I saw "Windmill Palm Grove" in Seoul this time. So...I know the ending.

Because most people do not yet watch this movie, I do not do that I explain detailed ending,

Last scene is impressive.

Hi vu thuy hoa,

So please to see you here....hope the Feel vods l send you are all okay and that you enjoy that drama as much as you have years back ^ ^ Let me know if there is any epi that doesn't work, okay?

My dear friend, you have given me too much credit lah.....l think all MJ fans are typically very friendly and warm people. Myself too have met with lots of warm and friendly fans of his (Beka-san is one of them).....and l think we just "pass it on" that's all ^ ^ Thank you for sharing that clip with us here and at mj.net (Beka-san, has kindly put it there to share with all the other fans).

Welcome to this link and l also hope to see you at mj.net ^ ^

Ah Joy has gone off for a mission trip, don't think she has time to post this, so will do so for her.

octoberwallpp05.jpg

octoberwallppcalender.jpg

Credit to Pure Joy :wub:

Guest Queenie Leo

Hello to all

Hi melpbecky2

What a touching posting...

Thanks for sharing your feeling for Min Jong shii...

all of MJ's fans...Love him for his good acting, emotional singing and

truly personality with a pure heart.

Also thanks for the link of the NG scene of 'Feeling'.

Oh ! Beka-san...you are really fast action in posting...

get to see the clip at MJ.net...thanks so much.

Hello Ah Joy...Enjoy your holiday...just like your name...with JOY !!

Thanks for your wallpaper of Seo Jun (thanks to your jojo omma for posting on your behalf too)

Love the pix...Seo Jun in Navy blue.

OK...here to share another heart-warming article of Min Jong shii...

about the filming of SSH's MV early last year.

"For my brother" - Kim Min Jong volunteered to help in Shin Seung Hun's MV for free.

All-around entertainer Kim Min Jong came up to help Shin Seung Hun.

KMJ acted in SSH's latest 9th album's title song MV for no money.

KMJ, at his busy whirlpool, came up as SSH's helper, because he also

received help since he started his singing career. He confided that "Since my debut as a singer until when the singing is sure a considerable part, brother Seung Hun is unstinting in giving me advices" and "Before being a senior singer, he is like my own brother, and I acted this time [in his MV]". Because of this MV, KMJ had to mediate the schedule of the filming of KBS 2TV weekend drama "Pearl Necklace".

On 16th (January), KMJ started filming in the suburb of Seoul. In this MV,

he performs the character of a professor who is loved but can't forget his

first love, who left this world (?). The drama actress Choi Ja Hye, who

casted in MBC drama "Dae-jang-geum", acts as the student who loves KMJ. The

well-known director Cha Eun Taek, who made the MV "Brown eyes" is

responsible for this MV.

SSH expressed his satisfaction towards KMJ's voluntary help. SSH's latest MV synopsis was changed suddenly so he underwent the difficulty in finding the lead actor. KMJ's voluntary acting relieves a big anxiety. SSH said that "I use the new people so I didn't know well, and this time when undergoing this thing, I thought 'Oh it's really so difficult to find an actor'...", and "Min Jong, who is exceedingly excellent than the actors I thought of, came to help me. It's ideal and I'm very happy".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For my brother" - The intimacy "elder brother - younger brother" for 12 years.

"For the king!"

KMJ has shown the sense of loyalty to the ballad-king SSH. KMJ readily

casted for no money in the MV of SSH, who accompanies him as an "elder

brother" for 12 years now. During the time before the release of his 9th

album on February 2nd, SSH couldn't find an adequate male lead so he was in

hasty condition. He started with Kim Ji Ho casting in his 4th album "After a

long time" in 1994, and SSH always found new and contemporary people to act

in his albums' MVs, like Myung Se Bin, Jo In Sung, Park Han Byeol etc. This

time, for an exceptionally acting power development of his MV, SSH searched

for a prominent male top star. But many top stars, either had schedules

clashing to the filming of the MV, or failed.

KMJ, who at this time is filming KBS 2TV "Pearl Necklace", kindly asked for

permission from the producers to mediate the schedule, and from January 16,

he came to film the MV.

In this MV, KMJ is a professor, and Choi Ja Hye is a student who adores the

teacher and they share a painful love.

KMJ revealed that "I also have wueri with brother (SSH) and I also really

like the title song so I came to cast in it".

Guest melpbecky2

Hi Queenie Leo

I forgot to say thanks for YSI of Second Parting in my previous post. It's a great HQ video.

Jojo, you recognize me at last. I hope you are still allright.

By the way, I'm so happy to have something new to share with you guys.

Have a nice day to all.

Yes, please see 3-Iron and tell me how you feel.......l am amaze that lots of people who seen it, sat thru it for full twenty mins. and some even longer before they realise that.....erh ???????? and yet, one is so captivated by the storyline and the performance of the actors that they sat thru the whole movie.

Hi Jojo! :)

Thanks for clearing this LSY up for me haha. You know what? I actually watched her in Wedding Dress, but I guess I barely recognize that she is Lee Seong Yeon ^_^ the famous ex-gf of MJ oppa hihi....

and today, after choosing what movie/drama to watch, I picked 3-iron.

And as I'm typing this, I'm close to watching the ending (15 mins more). Hehe... this is such a weird weird weird movie haha... :D

You're right... I actually sat thru the full 20-30 mins, and somewhat still waiting 'till they both have an actual conversation in this movie haha.

I was like counting the minutes when Jae-hee and LSY finally have a dialoque between them LOL.

Errr.... can't say that I like this movie, but so far the storyline is beyond comprehension.

So unique... and I'm speechless somewhat... hehe ^_^

^^Off-topic. Sorry, I'm new here but I just have to ask ay_link, how could you not understand the movie? :blink: I think it's amazing how the director manage to convey the story of the movie without so much dialogue between the two leads... ^_^

On topic. Someone asked me to upload last night's MusicWave cos it seems that Min-jong oppa is singing in it. Unfortunately, I went to all the major CBs that I know and I can't seem to find the file. Sorry.... :unsure:

PS: jojo, are you jojol? :huh:

Hi Sylver,

Yes, this is the jojol....."l" being the initial of my surname ^ ^ Are you "icy blue"... if you are not, pls excuse me, l just remember this is the avatar she uses.

Yup, we are trying to get "Music Wave" bec. MJ appears and sang two songs, thanks for helping us to try and locate it....really appreciate it very much.

off the topic....do you like 3-Iron? l am just curious as to how you interpret the last part of the movie. Like you l am so amaze by KKD, he is so good at this kind of "silent" treatment. this is not the only movie he does where the leads probably speaks only a line or two but even though there is hardly any dialogue, the viewers are never bored. He is good in directing his leads to convey what he wants to say. Ay_link, if you think this movie is weird, he has much more weirder movies....l should think this is one of his more understandable ones..... You are speechless.... yup, this is a speechless movie :P

So, you have seen Weddng Dress....it is one of my favourite drama, though lots of ppl tells me that it is so "por por ma ma" . To me it is not "por por ma ma" because it is a family theme drama, no wicked person coming in between the pair of lovers (in this case it is just pride....Fong Tao's pride), no one dying of cancer, no weeping at every single episodes....thank goodness for that ^ ^

l love Ee Na's (LSY) innocence, l love her uncondition love for Fong Tao(KMJ), l love the way she stands up to her dad bec. she won't marry anyone but Fong Tao. Even though she seems like an "airhead" at times, she is very clear where Fong Tao is concern.

I love her grandpa, even though he has given his son (Ee Na's father) the authority to runs the household but you can feels his presence and he is very much the person in charge. He is understanding and even though his son would seek his approval the whole time, he mades sure that he does not undermind his son.

This is one scene that impresses me a lot. Ee Na's dad has taken a dislike for Fong Tao and Ee Na is at her wits ends. Her Grandpa knew about this and ask to meet Fong Tao and judges for himself. Surprising he likes Fong Tao (much to Ee Na's relief), but he gently reminded both Ee Na and Fong Tao, that her dad is the man of the house now and that it is up to Fong Tao to change her dad's impression of him. What a wise old man he is. Even though he knows that his son will not argue with him, he knows it is fruitless to force Fong Tao on his son, it is best that they made peace with each other, only then, can the family be in harmony.

...and of course l love my Fong Tao.....proud and arrogant Fong Tao but he learn his lessons the hard way and in the end he is a much better person and of course learnt to appreciate Ee Na's uncondition love for him.

Pixs of Fong Tao (The Wedding Dress)

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

*wave**wave* Ay_link ^ ^

^^Off-topic. Sorry, I'm new here but I just have to ask ay_link, how could you not understand the movie? :blink: I think it's amazing how the director manage to convey the story of the movie without so much dialogue between the two leads... ^_^

Hi sylver ^^

haha.. no no... I understand the movie alright :)

and yes it's amazing how the director manage to do it that way. Jae Hee and LSY did excellent jobs with their roles... i love the way they play the 'ghost' part towards the end... when LSY's hubby hugged her, and there they were kissing passionately behind his back...haha...

yet, I was still kinda speechless too when the movie ends that way. :)

*wave wave to Jojo ^_^ * haha..thanks for the pics :)

Fong Tao? :huh: I don't remember his name in there :lol:

Did you watch the chinese-version btw?

KMJ's role in there really caught my attention coz he was so arrogant, cold and kinda 'scary' at first, but then as the story progreses, he gradually changed into a better person.

Guest Queenie Leo

Hello to all

Sylver...appreciate for searching the link of Music Wave for the fans.

ay_link....what a word to use..'scary' for Fong Tao (Wedding Dress)...:lol:...

at the beginning of the drama...the role of MJ is too self-centred...but later part

when he go through all the difficulty...he became a better person with a truly attitude towards others.

OK...here are some recent pix of Min Jong shii from a musical programme early this month.

j_k_k_l.jpg

*source from skylove

Min Jong shii look so cool with the dark glasses...

HANDSOME and DASHING !!!

although cannot see his eyes. :lol:

boy... I just love looking at his performance pics...

I love the way he sings.... with that microphone on one hand, and his eyes closed (usually haha)...

errr...that sunglasses really looks kinda :blink: on him though... lolz...

but otherwise, he does look dashing and really has that charisma within him...

love love his voice :wub:^_^

haha....wonder why you use the word "scary"? Please tell me why you think he is "scary"....just curious.

l thought he is a real MCP at the beginning of the drama ! l have seen this drama on Channel U (our local free channel here....it is thru this station that l get to know KMJ, they have telecast MrQ then follow by The Wedding Dress.....wow really a KMJ dose for me wor :lol: )....imagine my shock seeing him being such a MCP, such a contrast from his lovable nature as Lee in Mr Q. He is arrogant, a real flirt and definitely a BIG MCP .....but you can see the transformation as the episodes progress and him being humble in the process.....and he turns out to be a real fine young man, still with pride, pride bec. he is achieve success thru his own hard work...^ ^

Ooops... abit off topic :P

Back to 3-iron.....yes, both Jae Hee and LSY are excellent...their love though "illegal" seems so right, nothing sleezy or "bad' about their love for each other. They have the audience "rooting" for them even though we know that at the end of it all, unless the husband died or divorce her, they can never be togather (of course they can run away again).....hence that ending? l always curious how people iterpret the ending...is it real or just her fantasy...her escape from reality bec. she know she can not get away and am trap with the husband. l am keep to know what others think. l think Jae Hee and LSY have great chemistry here and l recall rooted to my seat just wanting to know the ending....how? how can they be together when everything tells you that it is not possible.....so in a way, l think the ending is about the best KKD can give the audience and it is really up to us to think what we wish for that pair of lovers.

Oh, l always love his live performances.....he is so good, l just wish that he won't put on those dark glasses that's all. The way he closes his eyes when he sings....reminds me of my other favourite singer...Jacky Cheung, who would also sings that way....it is their way of getting immerse into the feel of the songs..... :wub::wub:

Pixs of LSY taken in 2004 after the movie "3-Iron" aka "Empty House".

LSY---001.jpg

LSY---002.jpg

Guest Queenie Leo

Hello to all

Here are some pix of Min Jong shii from

VIP Preview of 'Windmill Palm Grove'.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks to Jimina for the pix

Nowadays Min Jong shii look GOOD !

Love to see his smile and glad to see him HAPPY !

haha....wonder why you use the word "scary"? Please tell me why you think he is "scary"....just curious.

l thought he is a real MCP at the beginning of the drama ! l have seen this drama on Channel U (our local free channel here....it is thru this station that l get to know KMJ, they have telecast MrQ then follow by The Wedding Dress.....wow really a KMJ dose for me wor :lol: )....imagine my shock seeing him being such a MCP, such a contrast from his lovable nature as Lee in Mr Q. He is arrogant, a real flirt and definitely a BIG MCP .....but you can see the transformation as the episodes progress and him being humble in the process.....and he turns out to be a real fine young man, still with pride, pride bec. he is achieve success thru his own hard work...^ ^

hehehe... yeah, you know how he looks in Wedding Dress.... (beside the facts that he was still very very young at that time hihi....),

and I remember there were scenes when he was furious at her, and his face were quite like :angry::angry: hahaha... :lol:

well.. quite 'scary' and I dunno... haueahueae.... av-3894.gif

btw... what is MCP ? :huh:

Thanks to Jimina for the pix

Nowadays Min Jong shii look GOOD !

Love to see his smile and glad to see him HAPPY !

Thanks Queenie for posting the pictures! ^_^

he does look very happy... :D :D

Guest melpbecky2

The first time I heard KMJ sang in English was in his song "Love you for all time". He sang it with Jessica Folker, right?

Is there a video for this song? I searched for it but I coudn't found it anywhere? Can anyone help?

Hi Sylver,

Yes, this is the jojol....."l" being the initial of my surname ^ ^ Are you "icy blue"... if you are not, pls excuse me, l just remember this is the avatar she uses.

Yup, we are trying to get "Music Wave" bec. MJ appears and sang two songs, thanks for helping us to try and locate it....really appreciate it very much.

Yup, I'm icy_blue... ^_^ I've been looking for you cos I wanna tell you that the package arrived safely yesterday. But I won't be able to rip the subs until the holidays... -_-

Oh... and I found MusicWave... It's a drama special so I'm guessing he sang songs from his dramas. And you said he sang two songs? Funny, while I was cutting his perf, I thought he only sang one song. :blink: Anyways, I'm having problem uploading to my CB at the moment and you know my history with YSI and MU... :rolleyes: I'll tell you guys when it's uploaded cos it's against the rules to post links to SBS shows... <_< I will also be uploading his perf from last Sunday's Inkigayo...

To Beka, I can't help you upload to YSI/MU. I've never been successful with it... But I'll give it a try since the file is still under 100MB.. ;)

Isn't Kim Hee-sun the heroin of this Wedding Dress drama? Cos I think I saw an MV of it... :unsure:

Off-topic, I like 3-iron and I understand the ending well... He managed to elude the husband because he has been training to be invisible to the naked eyes during his prison time. Remember the times that one guard always come to his cell to check on him? He was using that guard as his practice tool. Is that what you are asking? :huh:

Oh... and I found MusicWave... It's a drama special so I'm guessing he sang songs from his dramas. And you said he sang two songs? Funny, while I was cutting his perf, I thought he only sang one song. :blink: Anyways, I'm having problem uploading to my CB at the moment and you know my history with YSI and MU... :rolleyes: I'll tell you guys when it's uploaded cos it's against the rules to post links to SBS shows... <_< I will also be uploading his perf from last Sunday's Inkigayo...

To Beka, I can't help you upload to YSI/MU. I've never been successful with it... But I'll give it a try since the file is still under 100MB.. ;)

Hi Sylver,

Thanks so much for uploading into yr clubbox. Actually I've been checking yr box for the past few days to see whether you've uploaded Music Wave. Wow, I'm so happy that you've found it. I just can't wait for your uploading to be completed. I will download from your clubbox and then upload to YSI for the others who are unable to download from yr clubbox.

As for Min Jong ssi's last Sunday's performance in Inkigayo Popular Music, I've already downloaded it from yr clubbox and have uploaded on YSI (see page 3).

Once again, million thanks to you we all get to watch Min Jong ssi sing again.

Hi Sylver,

Thanks so much for uploading into yr clubbox. Actually I've been checking yr box for the past few days to see whether you've uploaded Music Wave. Wow, I'm so happy that you've found it. I just can't wait for your uploading to be completed. I will download from your clubbox and then upload to YSI for the others who are unable to download from yr clubbox.

As for Min Jong ssi's last Sunday's performance in Inkigayo Popular Music, I've already downloaded it from yr clubbox and have uploaded on YSI (see page 3).

Once again, million thanks to you we all get to watch Min Jong ssi sing again.

FYI, the files I'm uploading are HQ ones. So, I doubt that you could upload it onto YSI. That's why I cut out his performance from the whole show.... So that you would be able to upload THAT one to YSI... ;)

As for the Inkigayo one, the one that I uploaded before was a LQ one. I've DLed the HQ one and will be cutting his performance out of the whole show too so that we all could see his dreamy face better... :wub:

Bie ke qi.... ^_^