Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

For Ai link ssi and Cynkawahara ssi

Here is MV of "Do You Love?" Enjoy seeing~~~~

Do You love MV :P:lol:

This song is from OST of "Do you love?" Track 2 "Always in the same place"

Dear Beka-san,

Help!I can't open the Do You Love MV file to watch it.

Anyone else has the same problem? :(

Thank you, Jojo :)

I'm just wondering how she looks like hee hee :P

I heard she's an actress also... but somewhat, there's no news about her anymore, eh?

what's with that "comfort women" issue? and do you know why they broke up? :unsure:

l did post some all pixs of hers taken probably in 1997 and also l think l made a mistake about them beng together for 6 years, l believe it should be 5 years only.

l found a interview done on her in 2004 but didn't have the time to scan it at work today...will do so tomorrow and hope to post it up for you.

"Comfort women" issue...well, she make a wrong decision when she decide to pose for some "semi nude" pictures (for the internet) using the"comfort women" as the theme. This is a real "touchy" issue in Korea and overnite she really "hit' rock bottom. She was taken off from many programs, her CFs were cancelled...poor girl....for a moment l thought she might not be able to take the pressure and might do something silly. She lost everything overnite. Later, after much apologises, the comfort women have forgiven her but not the public. She still finds it hard to get back to the entertainment circle. She is currently running her own fashion shop.

After the "comfort women" issue, Director Kim Kee Du cast her in his movie 3-Iron aka Empty House oppsite Jae Hee. This movie won an international award for Kim Kee Du. l have seen this movie and l love t. LSY is excellent there....and so is Jae Hee .

As to why they broke up? l don't know .....they both held a press confrence and said that they both have drifted apart but they remains as good friend. We that when she is at her rock bottom bec. of the "comfort women" issue, MJ did call and comfort her. ^ ^

Did you guys know that he appeared on tonight's Inkigayo? The file is in my CB. He's dreamy... :wub:

Hi Sylver,

Thanks for sharing....we saw that program....oh mine! oh mine!....my heart has stop beating for a few seconds....he is dreamy ....he is so good looking...he is ...... :wub::wub::wub:

Dear Beka-san,

Help!I can't open the Do You Love MV file to watch it.

Anyone else has the same problem? :(

Oh! Sorry :o

....Here it is... :P

mms://218.38.55.249/EMPAS_WMV_HIGH_040723/0009/000907.wmv

Oh! Sorry :o

....Here it is... :P

mms://218.38.55.249/EMPAS_WMV_HIGH_040723/0009/000907.wmv

*wave* *wave* to Beka-san

Sorry Beka-san, but I still cannot open the file. Anyway, thanks for posting again.

Guest Queenie Leo

Hello to all

So happy...just went to MJ.net...

Oh !! ...glad to see the Dreamy singing of Min Jong shii.

:lol: A dreamy scenery with autumn yellow flower/leaves and

of course our Min Jong shii look good...with his beige jacket to go with.

Thanks to Beka-san for the posting of the clip at MJ.net and

Thanks to sylver for the link of the programme and

Thanks to kesf for downloading the programme...

really enjoy seeing it. :lol:

OK...here to re-post a short report on Min Jong shii of Ryu Shi Won's Cook book...

(RSW had released a Cook book in Japan early this year)

EatingMJ.jpg

A short report of Min Jong appears in the cooking book of Ryu Shi Won.

Ryu Si Won wrote the report.

I feel sad and cry that day and it is all Min Jong shii's fault.

Min Jong called me one Saturday afternoon, it was raining gently that day.

He called in between a busy schedule and his visit is a proof of our friendship.

l was in my kitchen cooking shrimp when he appeared.

His big eyes further enlarged when he says "What are you doing Shi Won?" and l say " Ah! Min Jong shii, you come, are you not busy?"

He replies, "Of course l'm busy but l am worry about how you will appears hence l come like this. It seems the chef's clothing matches well and looks smart too....

l am a bit disappointed in Min Jong shii's words but l am really worry that's how others see me too. At this moment, l want to prove to others that l have study hard to cook"

( think RSW has been studying cooking and want MJ to try his food...It is probably a photo-taking session and MJ is worry about him [maybe think he can't cook] and that he only looks smart in the chef's uniform, so that's why RSW is a bit disappointed and fear that's what others think about his cooking too, so he is out to prove to others that he can really cook)

"Min Jong shii, this is fusion food, a dish where the East unites with the West. Like Chinese miso meet with sake and a shrimp meets with thin wheat noodles cover with seasame sauce."

(Fusion Food is a mix of Eastern ingredients and Western ingredients)

"Shi Won, when l see an unfamiliar dish, my head will become painful. How should it be eaten? How will it taste? Just now my head is painful because in front of me is fusion food....a stateless dish."

However, the height of that day is that Min Jong shii says "Impress" many thimes.

"Min Jong shii what do you think of my dishes ? It is really impressive? Do you agree?"

(stateless in this case think means neither Eastern or Western food)

"Shi Won, it is as delicious as if my head is "knock". You ask if l am impress? l tell you what is real impression. l thought this is truly impressive.."

It is during the time when Min Jong shii is recording "Purity" (his 5th album). He is very tired because the recording have gone on a long long time, also, he has catch a cold, his throat is sore and the work did not progress smoothly.

When LSY (MJ's ex g/f) knows that Min Jong shii is tired and suffering from cold, she mades special tea, with honey and nutmeg, putting her heart into it. Late that night she went to the recording room with bread that taste so delicious food because it is a suprise. Min Jong shii is touched and really impress. He drinks the tea and his cold is cure. The recording is completed smoothly.

"Whenever, l remember that occassion, l can feel tightness in my heart...ah you won't understand."

So after that, whenever Min Jong shii sees delicious food, he will be reminded of her.

"It is only excited if delicious is eaten with someone you love. Just thinking about it gives you a warm feeling. l will cook for her shortly."

He seems happy at that time and from the bottom of my heart l envy Min Jong shii. l feel lonely......

* this report was written in the year of 1999. At that time Min Jong and LSY are lovers. They was separated in the year of 2001.

Can see both of them are deeply in love but don't know for what reason they had separated?

They remain as good friend after the separation.

*credit to Beka-san for the article.

After the "comfort women" issue, Director Kim Kee Du cast her in his movie 3-Iron aka Empty House oppsite Jae Hee. This movie won an international award for Kim Kee Du. l have seen this movie and l love t. LSY is excellent there....and so is Jae Hee .

:blink: she's in 3-iron??? :o

I have that movie at home... lol... I'm gonna see it tonight then :D

thanks Jojo ^_^

btw, Ryu Shi Won has a cookbook now? :huh::o:mellow::D

Here is ysi... ;)

MV_Do_u_love?

thank YOU for this ^_^

I just watched it and awww.... I just wish Yesasia will sell this in the future :(

i wanna see... hix hix

*wave* wave* Beka-san......ohayou :wub:

this is an interview of MJ and LSY which l got it translated. It is an old article, done back at 1997 when Saturday 2pm was filmed but it is interesting to know what LSY thought about him.

couple--couple.jpg

couple--couple-02.jpg

Translated by Splash

SATURDAY AFTERNOON 2 PM

A LOVE THAT STANDS ON THE LINE

BETWEEN THE ORDINARY AND THE EXTRAORDINARY

Saturday Afternoon 2 PM," the weekend is here. This seems to be the perfect time for one to escape from mundane daily life. OK, then what is going to happen in the dreary city of Seoul? There is just one correct answer, love! And it is right here in the center of bustling Seoul that the pickpocket who wishes to steal love, Lee Seung Yeon, and the hyena who wanders along the streets looking for rich women, Kim Min Jong make a dash for love as they get caught up in a series of crossed paths.

"Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" draws a distinct line between the ordinary and the extraordinary. Talented new director Min Byung Jin talks about the insecurities and hopes of young people in the city who become alienated as they cross the line freely between the ordinary and the extraordinary. Doo Yeon, the pickpocket who wants to steal hearts. Lovable good-for-nothing Yoon Tae, who only sees rich women in his eyes. They dream of escaping from their dull and mundane lives.

When they first meet at a time unaware of each other’s real identities, they sense love for each other. To Doo Yeon and Yoon Tae, "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" is the extraordinary, as well as, the love that they have been wishing for. However, when Doo Yeon’s real identity is revealed, Yoon Tae turns away coldly. The two begin to cross paths. Now "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" brings insecurity and separation to them both.

A melodramatic movie that progresses quickly, "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" tells at such a breakneck speed that one struggles to catch one’s breath to keep up, the love story of the star-crossed Doo Yeon and Yoon Tae, bordering on the lines between hope and insecurity, and love and separation.

Lee Seung Yeon, who has been working hard shouting "Say, Say, Say!" recently and is fast growing as the talk show "Queen," plays the role of Doo Yeon. When she first read the script, her tears flowed freely at the thought of Doo Yeon's loneliness, but now she has transformed into an elegant and mesmerizing pickpocket, determined to steal the hearts of the audience in the twinkling of an eye.

However, the target of this beautiful pickpocket is not just the audience. She has to steal the heart of the lovable good-for-nothing, Yoon Tae. Why? Because she loves him! Lee Seung Yeon’s target, the character Yoon Tae is played by the multi-talented entertainer, Kim Min Jong. He has successfully made Yoon Tae, who sees women only as a means of getting money, a cunning man you can only hate. And on May 2, Saturday afternoon 2 PM, he will sneak up behind female viewers and whisper in their ears, “" want to love you!"

The two leading characters appeared in the "Screen" talk show at the Sokchon Lake on April 15. While they had their photo shoots together, the interviews were conducted separately. Why? If the other party is present, each of them might give over-diplomatic (?) answers. 6 Answers to the 6 Questions You are Most Curious about the "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" couple. OK, here we go!

Mj--LSY-02.jpg

Lee Seung Yeon

The Way to Pickpocket a Man's Heart!

There's no other way. You have to treat him with sincerity. Nothing more, nothing less. In addition, you have to work hard so that he doesn't give his heart away easily to anyone else. And if you find someone you like, wait for your opportunity at the right moment, instead of revealing your emotions bit by bit. Even if your heart is on fire all the while, you have to treat the other party calmly, even if it is only on the surface. When you feel that the atmosphere is just about right, then all you need to do is to confess your love in a truthful way that would capture the heart of the other party. The success rate is 100%. Ah, but why am I still single?

Kim Min Jong, This is What Makes Him Charming!

He is one person who can be described as "strong-strong and weak-weak" in one sentence. He has the kind of character that is strong in front of strong things, and very weak in front of weak things. He has the exact personality I aspire to have. As the saying goes, "Lord, make me humble" , he knows how to take better care of the people below than those above him. Even then, he is very clear in what he says and does. As an actor, he seems to understand his own acting style very well. Moreover, he is precise in controlling what needs to come through strongly and what needs to be subtle in his acting. Not only is he sharp when it comes to reading scripts, he also has the outstanding ability to interpret the characters most creatively. Wow, how can I heap so many praises on him. Please be sure to tell him later that I praised him this much.

Kim Min Jong, Now that You've Got to Know Him, He is?

The Kim Min Jong I see when we are filming movies seems to be a different person from the one I see when we do dramas together. Of course, I meant "different" in a positive way. He also shows strong leadership qualities on the set. He has the ability to get close to the staff very quickly and to make the atmosphere come alive. I learned many of these points. What I was most surprised was the time he attempted a stunt himself, without using a double when there was a scene during filming that required him to jump down from a height of three storeys. Oh my god, where did that guy get the guts from?! After that, I came to look at Kim Ming Jong, the actor in a different light, and realized that his acting style meant that he would choose to experience something directly on his own.

If You're Given "Free" Time on Saturday Afternoon at 2 PM?

It depends on the weather. If it is a bright sunny day, I would love to run along the river bank. If it is a rainy day, I would stay at home quietly. Perhaps I would want to lie down doing absolutely nothing, just lazing around. Although it seems very easy, I really wish I could get to do all these things. My apologies to the people who have lost their jobs due to the IMF issue!

A "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" Ad Produced by CF Director Lee Seung Yeon?

In the intro section, I would fill the screen with colors in shades of blue. Gradually the colors start to get lighter and just when the screen becomes white, Kim Min Jong appears. He shows a most charming facial expression and then takes on a pose with very subtle movements; at this time, the screen returns to how it was in the beginning. Next, while the same scenes are repeated, I appear and then disappear. After that, I would show very quickly the characters who appear in the movie. As the screen brightens up, the caption "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" appears. The end!

Your Plans from Now on?

I’m going to continue the SBS talk show "Say, Say" that I’m doing now, and I’m scheduled to appear in MBC’s new weekend drama "You must be Kind at Heart" (not official title). I appear opposite Sohn Chang Min. It is comical and like a sitcom. I started filming on April 17, and it will be on air for the first time on May 2. It is a day just like the day of a movie premiere. I plan to focus on the drama for the time being.

MJ--LSY-01.jpg

Kim Min Jong

The Way a Gigolo Steals a Woman's Heart!

First of all, you must show obviously that you are rich. For this, you have to prepare the funds and trendy clothes you need. Be careful to stay away from smart women. You need to choose women who are confused and not very bright as your target. Once you have picked your target and are ready to approach, you have to be good at "pretending." Pretend to have, pretend to know, pretend to be interested, pretend, pretend, pretend! Not only do you have to be aggressive in your pursuit, but also careful never to show any flaws, so that you can touch the woman"s heart in many different ways. And when you think that the woman has fallen completely for you, it's time for you to start "sponging" on her. Ah, this is not what Min Jong says, but what the gigolo in the movie, Yoon Tae says. Please don't forget that!

Lee Seung Yeon, This is What Makes Her Charming!

She is a woman with no secrets. She has no pretence. She has strong leadership qualities and is the sort who stands out during tough and difficult times. She brightens up the atmosphere on the set. Although I was much loved by the staff at first, Lee Seung Yeon got the love and attention all to herself later on. As an actress, Lee Seung Yeon seems to handle TV and movies differently. I get an entirely different feeling when I work together with her in the movie, and when we appeared in dramas together. However, the way I see it, she loves movies more than dramas. She mentions that she is very disappointed in "Piano Man." Therefore, she says now and then that she has put her life as an actress at stake when she took on this movie. Maybe that's why she can be naughty and playful on the set, but when we are ready to start shooting, her face changes completely. Even then, when I look at her from the eyes of a senior actor, I think she needs to brush up on her acting skills. Ah, you know I was joking of course!

Lee Seung Yeon, Now that You’ve Got to Know Her, She is?

If you watch the movie, you will see that there is a scene she gets beaten up by me. When we were shooting this scene, I had no intention of really hitting her at first. But just before filming, she ordered me to really hit her. And wanted it done realistically. As she spoke very roughly when she made her demand, I hit her 5 or 6 times successively. I really hit her very hard. When I heard the word "cut," I realized how harsh I must have been because the staff rushed forward from where they were. The person in charge of recording said that the scene was fine as it was and did not need any sound effects added. What surprised me came next. No matter how persevering an actor/actress can be, there are times when he/she would feel pain and even get angry, but very soon she simply smiled and asked what the next scene was. Moreover, she joked with everyone and brightened up the atmosphere on the set in no time. I couldn't help feeling amazed.

If You're Given "Free" Time on Saturday Afternoon at 2 PM?

It depends on the weather. If it rains, I would borrow this much (opens up his arms) of comic books, and if I am alone, I would make bindaeddok (mungbean pancake) myself, if my mother is at home, I would ask her to make it for me, and then I want to eat the bindaeddok while I read the comic books. If the weather is great, I would drive out of the city in my car and enjoy driving around. Actually, I enjoy doing that. I like to de-stress by enjoying the river breeze as I drive to nearby Chongpyong, or a little further, all the way to Chunchon.

A "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM" Ad Produced by CF Director Kim Min Jong?

The intro section shows the busy city as viewed from the sky above, and then I would capture the scene of students who have just finished their lessons, or office employees who have just finished work, as they spill out from their buildings onto the streets. At this time, the screen freezes to show me inside a sports car among the busy people. As the screen starts moving again, the car races down the streets at an amazing speed, and gradually the people who filled up the city earlier on disappear. In the next scene, I am sitting on a quiet bench overlooking the river and the forest, drinking tea together with Lee Seung Yeon. At that moment, the caption "Saturday Afternoon 2 PM, please take a break" appears. The end!

Your Plans from Now on?

I plan to appear in the SBS Wed-Thu drama "Mr. Q." It is directed by PD Chang Ki Hong and dramatized from Heo Young Mahn's comics. I appear opposite Kim Hee Sun. I will start filming on April 18 and it is scheduled to be on air for the first time around May or June. I also plan to release my new album in mid May. I really worked on this carefully. New composers, who believed all along that I would resume my activities as a singer, brought their songs to me, and there were more than 100 songs. I am now in the midst of editing the songs after choosing 11 songs among them. Recently I lost about 6 kg while I was working on the movie and preparing for my album at the same time.

Hi Ay,

:lol::lol::lol: ....got you there ! You obviously bought this movie for Jae Hee.... :lol::lol: Please see it, it is an excellent piece of work by Kim Ki Du.....l see this movie for LSY and discover Jae Hee. This is one of the least violent movie of Kim Ki Du's work and l think he cuts down on the violent and nudity scenes bec. of LSY's brush with the 'comfort women' issue. The only nude pix of hers is the photograph that hangs in the photographer's house. l hope you enjoy this movie as much as l do ^ ^

Yes, apparantely Ryu can cook :P and l hear that he did hosts a cooking program in Korea (l am not sure how accurate this information is....just hear said only). but it is without doubt he is quite hot in Japan. l hear that he is going to cut his 2nd album soon since the lst one did well in Japan.....So, my dear MJ shii, what are you waiting......go charm the Japanese ladies with your voice......if they find Ryu's sing good and buy his album (no offence to any Ryu's fans, l like RSW too but his singing.......) what would they say of MJ?????

It is during the time when Min Jong shii is recording "Purity" (his 5th album). He is very tired because the recording have gone on a long long time, also, he has catch a cold, his throat is sore and the work did not progress smoothly.

When LSY (MJ's ex g/f) knows that Min Jong shii is tired and suffering from cold, she mades special tea, with honey and nutmeg, putting her heart into it. Late that night she went to the recording room with bread that taste so delicious food because it is a suprise. Min Jong shii is touched and really impress. He drinks the tea and his cold is cure. The recording is completed smoothly.

"Whenever, l remember that occassion, l can feel tightness in my heart...ah you won't understand."

So after that, whenever Min Jong shii sees delicious food, he will be reminded of her.

"It is only excited if delicious is eaten with someone you love. Just thinking about it gives you a warm feeling. l will cook for her shortly."

He seems happy at that time and from the bottom of my heart l envy Min Jong shii. l feel lonely......

:( ......what a shame that they should part....they make a lovely couple ^ ^ Isn't it touching for him to speak of her that way?

Guest cynkawahara

thanks everyone for the all the great pics and especially the mv of Do you Love.

Also, watched the ingikayo show....absolutely great. Loved his voice and the way he looked. Soooo handsome. The more I look at him, the more I wonder that he can't be full blooded Asian. Those eyes...now I am Asian also but how many asians have those beautiful eyes...

Hi Jojo! haha.... I actually didn't buy the movie 3-iron... forgot where I got it from, but I was putting it off for quite some time, and now I have the reason to actually watch it... :lol::lol:

thanks to you though :D

and I gotta agree with you again on 'hitting the japanese girls' with his oh-so-charming voice...

MJ oppa.... you're on 8th album already.... just go to Japan and work the charm, will ya? lolz... ^_^

i can't believe RSW and PYH are so big in Japan with their CDs... hey, if they like them, MJ oppa's voice will surely warmth their souls also lolz.

btw, in that pics and article that you posted above... it mentioned about Lee Seung Yeon?? is that her picture up there? did they actually made a drama together? that "Do you love" drama? o________O??

*very confused now* :huh::blink::blink:

Guest melpbecky2

Do you guys know about two videos of Shin Seung Hun, tittled " A day like that will probably come" and "second parting". KMJ acted in these video and he was amazing in bringing out the emotion and pain.

Here's the link for the first video.

http://www.conthanh.yeuamnhac.com/Video/Sh...20Come%20MV.asf

Anyway, can any of you post the link for "second parting" ( or After the second breakup) or upload using sendit ? I love this video so much but due to a computer crash, I lose all most everything of KMJ.

Unfortunaely, the old link in minjong.net doesn't work anymore.

Thanks a lot in advance

Guest Queenie Leo

Hello to all

Ya..ay_link...MJ's voice and singing have the ability to gain more popularity in Japan...

hope one of the day ...he will go to Japan and promote his song...and let more Japanese to know

he is a singer.

The more I look at him, the more I wonder that he can't be full blooded Asian. Those eyes...now I am Asian also but how many asians have those beautiful eyes...

Ya...cynkawahara...agree with you...MJ doesn't have a full Korean look...especially his eyes...

quite a number of fans who had seen him in real person...all said he even more good looking compare in TV and photos.

Do you guys know about two videos of Shin Seung Hun, tittled " A day like that will probably come" and "second parting". KMJ acted in these video and he was amazing in bringing out the emotion and pain.

Anyway, can any of you post the link for "second parting" ( or After the second breakup) or upload using sendit ? I love this video so much but due to a computer crash, I lose all most everything of KMJ.

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi melpbecky2

Welcome to KMJ's thread and thanks so much for the MV link of SSH...

In the MV...MJ's acting is good...that feel his pain and hurt when he had lost his girlfriend.

OK...here is the YSI link of the MV part two - Second Parting

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02G2ZT1...O63M5ITAN4FFRC4

and some pix of the MV to share...

1.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Also, watched the ingikayo show....absolutely great. Loved his voice and the way he looked. Soooo handsome. The more I look at him, the more I wonder that he can't be full blooded Asian. Those eyes...now I am Asian also but how many asians have those beautiful eyes...

Yup... there are times that we all wondered about that part too, but both his parents looks full blooded Asian. You know, he is one Asian who looks so good in blond hair? l used to dislike Asian guys that dye their hair blond but MJ ........ :lol: l simply :wub::wub::wub:

Hi Jojo! haha.... I actually didn't buy the movie 3-iron... forgot where I got it from, but I was putting it off for quite some time, and now I have the reason to actually watch it... :lol::lol:

thanks to you though :D

and I gotta agree with you again on 'hitting the japanese girls' with his oh-so-charming voice...

MJ oppa.... you're on 8th album already.... just go to Japan and work the charm, will ya? lolz... ^_^

i can't believe RSW and PYH are so big in Japan with their CDs... hey, if they like them, MJ oppa's voice will surely warmth their souls also lolz.

btw, in that pics and article that you posted above... it mentioned about Lee Seung Yeon?? is that her picture up there? did they actually made a drama together? that "Do you love" drama? o________O??

*very confused now* :huh::blink::blink:

Yes, please see 3-Iron and tell me how you feel.......l am amaze that lots of people who seen it, sat thru it for full twenty mins. and some even longer before they realise that.....erh ???????? and yet, one is so captivated by the storyline and the performance of the actors that they sat thru the whole movie.

:lol::lol: ....agree, l don't want to be rude or hurt any RSW and PYH's fans but if their albums are such a hit in Japan, MJ's voice will bow them over surely !! The Japanese do like his singing. His old albums, especially the much sought after Live vs Best album, is being bidded at an ridiculous high price on the internet. :o

Yes, that's the pixs of LSY up there that l posted for you.....that's why l was wondering why you still writes that you want to see her pixs. l assume that you want recent pixs of hers....yes, that's Lee Seung Yeon and that's the ex-.

They have appeared together in 2 dramas and 1 movie. : -

The Wedding Dress (KBS late 97 to early 98 - 22 epsiodes) and Do You Love? (KBS late 99 - early 2000 - 36 epsiodes) both dramas are what we term as "winter drama", meaning dramas produce during winter time hence you can see them in warm clothing. That's what l love about K-dramas.....they are so "instant", what they wear reflects the weather condition at that time !

Saturday 2pm (97-98)....you can read about the sypnosis of this movie in the article that l put up. Hope you are no longer confuse now ^ ^

Thanks a lot in advance

Understand how you feel, l lost all my Bimil pixs when my computer "crash" the last time....*sob* *sob*.....l love these two MVs of his too, in the first mv, he is able to bring out the pain and anger when he lost his love one in the accident and then there is the tender side of him when he realises that he has hurt the second girl.

Of the two mvs, my favourite is really 2nd parting.....his chemistry with the girl is really "sizzling"....there are tears and laughter in this mv. It is sad becaue we know the girl die but somehow it is compensate by the loving moments that he spends with his late g/f...so the feeling is not one of total sadness.

Here are some pixs for you to recaps those happy moments ^ ^

51--shin-II.jpg

52---shin-II.jpg

Don't you love the scene where he first met the girl and he watches her as she speaks ?

.....the "forks" fighting scene where he pretends to put something in her mouth and then pop into his own at the last min...his expression there is so :wub:

.....the "fight" on the bed that leads to a passionate kiss (which we sadly cannot see bec. it is edited off).....oh my heart literally went *bump* *bump**bump* watching this scene. l love this mv....really, really love it :wub: it's so sad, so romantic and so sweet and tender..... :wub::wub::wub: