The Official Sun Min (선민) Thread

Guest Majestic

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

i know you guys probably dont like comparing jangrin and sunmin but it cant be helped cuz they debut around the same time, both with ballad duets. it is kinda sad that sunmin has 2 pages in her thread..while jangrin has 71 pages... most ppl will agree with me that sunmin has the better voice and better stage presence but very few ppl know of her compared to jangrin. this shows how unfair the entertainment industry but no one can deny that she has talent!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANYOTHERDAY

^I agree. I do like Jangrin, but talent wise, I think Sunmin excels further than Jangrin, and it is a shame that Sumin doesn't get enough promotion for people to recognize her. okay I'm not going to go any further. >>"

I can't wait for her second single! I really like 'Love in Love out', it has an awesome beat and it's hella catchy. ;)

OMO!!!

SunMin she's soo Soo Soooo Talented...

She has a freaggin' amazing voice, honestly she's pure powerhouse.,..

Eto... I don't see why she's being compared with Jang Ri In... LoL...

they are very different actually. Jang Ri In might be a wonderful singer in the future, right now she's really green and honestly, I don't understand how SM risked with her... Her debut came too soon maybe. Jang Ri In needs to work A LOT in her voice and her whole image as an entertainer. Xiah JunSu won't be by her side forever lol...

anyways! As I was Saying, SunMin, has such a mature voice, and she can sing effing High! *0* she just blows my mind hahaha.

And Even tho' I found out about her cos my lil sister is a hyesung Fan, the Japanese Version Is So much better!!! like OMG!... Kubota x SunMin are awesome, and Kubota's voice is so R&B and he sings so good. While in the other Hand Hyesung's voice I think it doesn't suits Sunmin's at her best.

ふたりぼっち is an awesome Song, I just love it. Is She from the same company as ShinhWa? o_O

Just wondering lol :x

can someone upload the japanese version "Keep Holding You"??

thanks alot

:D

i love her voice

compare to Jang, she is better than Jang. Jang only have good song, but her performance really made me upset.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Singer Sun Min Sings for Japanese TV Programs

2006-12-13

1113_enter_l.jpg

Singer Sun Min will sing the title song of a Japanese drama to be aired next January.

Good EMG, her agency, said Wednesday that the Korean singer will sing the title song “The Rose” from Fuji TV's drama “No Right to Be a Mom” to be aired from Jan. 4 of next year. The song is a remake of Bette Midler’s song with the same title.

In addition, her single album “The Miracle of Love,” which was released on Dec. 6, is being used as the ending theme of the Fuji TV show “Miracle Experience - Unbelievable.”

It is unprecedented for such a young Korean singer to have his or her songs used for programs of major Japanese broadcasting companies.

Meanwhile, Sun Min won the FM Fuji Award at an internet music award ceremony held on Monday in Japan. She was also invited to the “Hot Fantasy Odaiba 2006-2007” on Sunday, where she performed the song “Keep Holding You,” the title song of the film “Sinking of Japan.”

c: KBS Global

Guest theLEGEND

yes she does..

she also kind of looks like that chinese actress.. vicky zhao??

i forgot her name

Yeah.. she does look like her a little bit. Vicky Zhao used to be my idol though :P

Anyway.. Gotta agree with most of you here, she's VERY talented and her live performance is breath taking.

She's good in doing live performance and sometimes it's even better than from her audio CD :P

I'm looking more for her next projects :)

• 5 weeks later...

She's good in doing live performance and sometimes it's even better than from her audio CD :P

I agree ^^ I watched her performance with Kubota on YouTube and she really was goooooood!! :w00t:

But what's happening to her activities in Korea? Will she be doing any more activities there? o.o

Also, I liked the Japanese version of Keep Holding U than the Korean version with Hyesung.

Hmmm... Maybe because she sounds better with Kubota ^^

*hides from angry Hyesung fans*

Where is she?? :unsure:

Guest angel2nyt

I agree ^^ I watched her performance with Kubota on YouTube and she really was goooooood!! :w00t:

But what's happening to her activities in Korea? Will she be doing any more activities there? o.o

Also, I liked the Japanese version of Keep Holding U than the Korean version with Hyesung.

Hmmm... Maybe because she sounds better with Kubota ^^

*hides from angry Hyesung fans*

Where is she?? :unsure:

her activities are more concentrated in japan.. and if im not mistake she released a single there

and yes though im a big shinhwa fan the japanese version of keep holding you was so much better than the korean one

especially the live performances

her activities are more concentrated in japan.. and if im not mistake she released a single there

and yes though im a big shinhwa fan the japanese version of keep holding you was so much better than the korean one

especially the live performances

I see... It's getting pretty hard for me to keep up-to-date with what she's doing :sweatingbullets:

Magestic

Thanks for the pics and links ^^ She looks cute with the Christmas tree :lol::w00t:

Also, I've been looking for English forums dedicated to her but I guess there are none :/

Guest angel2nyt

i didnt even realize that she is jang ri in's rival.

i guess...

but do love her song 'holding you'

totally good.

i dont really think their rivals since they have different target markets

but yeah

Guest flyaway01

why isn't she very popular?... i think she's very good and confident live... honestly i didn't like the korea debut song... hah

anyway, i found this video of her singing for her high school class... she's facing the board

maybe she wasn't allowed to sing? don't know... seems like it was a classmate's camera

she sings Big Mama's Resignation (체념)

and it kinda looks like the last day of school or something, (all the flowers)

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=163970

Guest lanladay

^

Thx flyaway01 for the link.This song is ma fav song and I've many ver. that the others sang hehe and this sunmin ... really luv her voice >.<

I do like both Sunmin n Jang ri in but I luv Sunmin's perf. more than Jang ri in.

Guest luluchan

i dont really think their rivals since they have different target markets

but yeah

u kidding

Jang ri in needs like 293203 times more practice to compete with Sunmin~~ JRI's live singing is...... O_O

the only reason ppl are noticing Jang ri in is becoz of Xiah Junsu and timeless IS a good song

thanks for that clip! why is her facing da board??

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

ohh..DANG!

been so busy haven't had the time to post in here XD

but anywaies....

LOVE THIS GIRL!

she totally ROCKS!

hehehehe

i personally thinks her live singing is better than the audio cd XD

hehehehe

but that's just me...

but anywaies...

yeah, heard she's focusing more in Japan...

i guess that's not too bad...

hopefully she'll focus on Korea, but yeah...

well see...

and i know! me, too!

been trying to find a forum that's deciated to her...

but i don't think there is one...

:(

but anywaies...

looking forward to her songs, ect...

Archived