The Official Sun Min (선민) Thread

Guest Majestic

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News. News. News.

(I feel like a psycho talking to myself since no one posts in this thread, lol)

SunMin is featured on the God of Study OST that was released today. It's the 5th track on the OST, and the song title is Dreamer. Haven't found any youtube link for it yet, but the OST can be found on some blogs for download.

The song is a mid-tempo ballad. At first I didn't really believe it was this SunMin (you can find a trainee(?) with the same name on naver when you're searching for SunMin) because her voice sounds a bit weaker and a bit different to what I used to hear from her. :)

And back to Superwoman, her previous single:

The one and only live performance from her:

Click her to watch

And a few new photos:

sunmin.jpg

sunmin2.jpg

sunmin3.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest krazoom

^omg i thought it was just me. nobody else seems to be commenting on them which is strange

:lol: ok good I was hoping it wasn't just me XD I would have needed to check my priorities.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Minomo

Oh, I was in total shock when I saw her performing on Inkigayo. I wish she did this with Superwoman instead... because I don't really like 'Miss'. Well, it's not her best song. But at least she get to perform on a music show. I hope it wasn't the last time for her :(

I want to see her on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook. There is a bigger chance for her to go on that show than KJE's Chocolate because the less-known/popular but talented artists usually appear on Sketchbook. :)

^ Yeah, I wish she sang "Superwoman" instead... Her new song is a little too tame for me. But whatever, as long as she's performing on live stages. Yay for promotion!

And I didn't even notice the photos... I always skip past the 1st page. >__<"

Guest Minomo

does anyone know which company she's with now?

She's now with Live Works Company. Well, I think most of the artists who were under Good Ent., signed into this company. Here's her official site: http://www.lworks.co.kr/sunmin/

---

Don't wanna post again, so editing this post.

SunMin was one of the guests on Star Golden Bell today (yesterday in Korea). She looked young and cute with her hairstyle. She didn't get much screentime though, but she appeared a few times during the show. And she sang a short version of Kim Jang Hoon's "Show!". :)

I made screencaps:

277100306hdtvkbsno1avis.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest krazoom

She's now with Live Works Company. Well, I think most of the artists who were under Good Ent., signed into this company. Here's her official site: http://www.lworks.co.kr/sunmin/

I was wondering why I saw "Live Works Company" on her website and not Good Entertainment.. I also saw that Hyesung and Lyn went to Live Works too. What's up with that? Is GE going (or did they already.. sorry kinda out of the loop) out of business?

• 2 months later...
Guest summernights

First I want to say thank you all so much, because this thread is the only place I can read about Sun Min in English.

I am not sure if it's ok to post a link to her yozm here, but...

http://yozm.daum.net/lilsun

• 2 months later...
Guest onlykhang

Hi! I've been searching everywhere... but no luck *_*

Does anyone have her lyrics for "Only You & Me" in Korean/Hangul?

Thank you very much!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived