[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Can't wait for tomorrow! I wonder why GE is dressed like that? :blink:

Is it because she has to disguise herself to get the crock as the queen requested? 

Probably she disguised herself as a man to blend and maybe to retrieve the crock.

Also if we are to compare these characters to game of thrones, so far Hwa gun does not belong to any category yet. Ga Eun can be Arya as she is driven by vengeance for her family, and CP Lee sun is more alike to daenerys than a jon snow since he seeks for his rightful place and demands fair change for his people. Other than that Gon can be Jaime since he'll do anything for love like how Jaime can obey anything Cersei please to ease her anxiety, if ever Hwa gun was Cersei based. But for me Dae Mok is more Cersei like since he seeks control over power than him being in the throne, like how Cersei plans everything to keep and give the throne to his children, but her behind them. Anyway the director did not clarify whether the characters itself was based by other characters of GOT, but more likely the whole political view.

Edit: For now, Hwagun can be sansa for her bratty-ness as she demands to be married to the prince like how sansa wants to be married to joffrey, recklessly doing things and deciding against her family for obsessing over someone she just met in a minute or two. But surely Hwa gun proves her character to be more complex than that in the future as she is open to a good character development.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how many plot twist for today. But KSH in men wears is something I don't expect at all.

Hopefully, Ruler can pull these scene smoothly.

Rough translation credit to wow_kimsohyun_my ig

Heard that Monarch's new sound director has come?

Oh my God, Hair tied up Cool Tonight _ will be together _ watch_ Monarch. 

13 minutes ago, faye406 said:

I don't know how many plot twist for today.. But KSH in men wears is not something I expect at all..

Hopefully Ruler can pull these scene smoothly.

Exactly!!! My jaw dropped seeing new stills this morning. I'm so optimistic now.

Few more hours to go!!! (These stills must be at the end of Thursday episode though)

56 minutes ago, RanM said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUeQ5x6lRU1/

Can anybody translate this? Thanks minna! :)

Can't wait for ruler later!!

For those who will do live recap thank you in advance! 

Ps: so how do i link photos from IG?

Pink is Love Line

Yellow is Friendship

Red is Enemies

Green is Mentor??

Gray is Relatives

The last color is Loyalty

P.S- You can just copy and paste the link and it'll appear.

1 hour ago, RanM said:

22 minutes ago, kjesin said:
1 hour ago, RanM said:

Pink is Love Line

Yellow is Friendship

Red is Enemies

Green is Mentor??

Gray is Relatives

The last color is Loyalty

P.S- You can just copy and paste the link and it'll appear.

thank you for your help @kjesin chingu!! :) 

I'lm happy to see yellow/friendship lign between our Crown Prince and Lee Seon, that means their friendship will survive this hard time (hopefully)!! :D and looks we will get 2 new characters (?): one as Lee Seon's guard and 2nd as our Crown Prince royal informant!! will she be the secret informant between our Crown Prince and Lee Seon?!! :) and happy to see that official young man who worked under Ga Eun's father be titled as a loyal subject to our Crown Prince!! :) 

@ilwoo_aein thank you so much for the OST 3 MV!! :wub:

Omg the king's bodyguard sacrifice himself for CP and his son :(

CP bodyguard ask CP to run and CP ask him to stay alive(well something like that)

Gon just saved CP life but CP fell off and gave something to CP to let him died for a moment

guard check his pulse and said CP is dead. DM ask lee sun to become the King 

OMG! DM BURIED the CP!! 

DM FREAKING BURIED THE CP!!!!

GaEun tried to find DM!! 

CP is alive his bodyguard unburied him and Hwagun run back to CP. CP is being treated by Woo Bo 

and now LeeSun (peasant) is the King but the Queen knows that his not the real CP!

OMG lee sun now becomes the puppet king. Ministers are forcing him to make a decision, thank god the queen came at the right time and helped him. 

CP is awake and was informed that his mom and dad is dead. Woo Bo informed that LeeSun has become the King as what DM wants

Archived