[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

so sad...the fake CP killed GE father...GE fainted and L SAW the real CP and realized was not the CP who KILLED GE DAD

WOO BO CAME TO CONFRONT DM...SEEMS THE TWO KNEW EACH OTHER YEARS AGO SEEMS OLD MAN CAN'T FORGIVE WOO BO ...BLAMES HIM FOR HIS WIFE DEATH I THINK...

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CP AND WB SCENE...CP BLAMES HIMSELF ...FEEL IS HIS FAULT ANOTHER MAN DIED ...HG WATCHES HIM SAD ...HE KNOWS SHE KNOWS WHO HE IS IT SEEMS...CP LEAVES SAD...WALKING LIKE A ROBOT

DM ,HIS SON AND HG SCENE...OLD MAN REALIZED SHE WANTS TO SAVE CP...BODYGUARD REPORTED THE KING HE COULD NOT FIND CP...KING ORDERED HIM TO FIND HIM

Ga eun asked the CP to let her meet the CP and wanted to know why his father was killed (something like that). And he kneels from evening to night infront of gaeun's house. 

Leesun said he can be the fake CP for CP. just whyyy :astonished: he wanted to help but in return the King torture him (maybe he wants to know just why he wanted to help). Here you can see myungsoo half naked :D

GE WOKE UP ...OTP SCENE ...SHE ASKED CP TO HELP HER FIND/MEET CP...SHE FAINTED ...IS TAKEN BY THE SERVANT AND WO BOO

L AND CP...L TOLD HIM HE KNOWS WAS NOT HIM THAT KILLED GE DAD...CP IS CRYING ...IS SORY FOR NOT BEEING ABLE TO SAVE GE DAD

CP REMEMBERS WO BOO ADVICE...ASKED L IF IS READY TO HELP HIM I THINK...NOW L AND  CP IN FRONT OF KING ...CP TOLD THE KING THAT HE TRUSTS L ...KING TORTURES L ...WANTS TO KNOW WHERE CP IS ...A MAN TRYING TO SPY...OLD BODYGUARD KILLS HIM

CP AND HIS FATHER SCENE ...TRYING TO MAKE HIS FATHER UNDERSTAND HIM...SAID HE HAD NO IDEA PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF HIM ...WANTS TO FIND A WAY TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST ORGANISATION

Omg the CP meet the Orishin/pyungsoo faction. His bodyguard asked why aren't you guys respecting the CP. The others look at Orishin first then Orishin bow, then only the followers bowed. 

Just how brave or stupid is CP to meet Orishin. I bet Orishin feels humiliated/angry with what CP says. 

Yup Orishin is pissed off with CP. You better get ready boy

BODYGUARD BROUGHT A FLOWER...CP IS TALKING ...PEOPLE WATCHING THE SCENE SHOCKED ...OLD MAN DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY...CP IS NOT STUPID...AFTER THE MEETING OLD MAN IS ANGRY AND WORRIED...ASKING HOW COULD THE CP KNOW THAT...

Is the CP gonna be separted from GaEun!!!?! Thats why gaeun asked is he going anywhere?!!! He gave a pendant and kiss her forehead! :wub: i think what CP said something about his dad as one of the reason why they are separating. I think one of his reason is to hide and at the same time gonna figure out how to win over pyungsoo

OMG did CP something said about GaEun to her mom and infront of the King? I heard he said Hansung and HanGaEun

OTP MOMENT...SHE IMAGINE HER FATHER...GE IS TALKING ABOUT HER DAD ...CP IS THERE FOR HER...COMFORTING HER...HE PROMISED HE WILL PROTECT HER AND THAT HE WILL KEEP THE PROMISE ...GIVES HER A NECKLECE...MY STREAM STOPPED

CP AND KING RETURNED TO THE PALACE ...L IS ALSO THERE...CP IS TALKING WTH HIS PARENTS ...GE FOUND CP LETTER AND IS MAD...TOOK THE SWORD AND WENT TO PALACE TO CONFRONT HIM...SOLDIERS STOPPED HER ...KING REMEMBERS WHAT HE PROMISSED HER FATHER THAT WILL PROTECT GE

CP AND EUNUCH L...YOU ARE ME AND I AM YOU ...BODYGUARD INFORMS THEM ABOUT GE...L HELPS CP TO LEAVE PALACE...CP WENT TO HER HOUSE...IS EMPTY LEFT HIM A LETTER AND NECKLACE...ASKED HIM NOT TO LOOK FOR HER

Omg! Leesun is in pyungsoo cave to perform the ritual! And he asked confirmation from his guard and thankgod the guard lied to him for the sake of 2nd lead! Thankyouuuu for that. 

Now LeeSun has ate the 'poison' and now he needs those medicine

Archived