[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 10/30/2016 at 1:02 AM, chi13lou said:

Who among us posted the news that LJG ranked first among K stars in China, about 2 days ago? If you can pls tell me which page so that I can forward it to Akina for the project. Thanks.

This is why I love the two of them. -

i am the one who post it chingu...both for main thread and here..i didnt rt...and i been searching on twitter yet cant find it so sorry...my lousy connection make loading of soompi thread very slow...can i find for u the thread when i am back home?

On 10/30/2016 at 1:16 AM, freckledcontessa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I cannot sleep because of these lovebirds. It's 4:21am. I want to cry. My mind is thinking too much. 

I keep rewatching the latest post of JE. They're so cute! I am happy because at least now she's more active on IG. Maybe she was inspired by JG. I hope to see more vids of her and him from either of them. 

ETA: The comment of JG ended with a question mark. I can't help but think that he wants and expects a replay from JE. The way they interact on IG is love.

i notice that...joongi like to throw jieun question in ig, where as for other cast, he just comment it

Hopefully jieun will be right next to him to answer his ig question ♡

On 10/30/2016 at 2:28 AM, q4q4 said:

yaz! U can cut that *ahem*sexual*ahem* tension with a knife!!! I loved that interview! It was super awkward like LJG AND LJE were hiding something! And I DID notice that LJE did choose him once! I was so disappointed but it kinda backs the theory of them hiding something lololol well at least LJE is hiding it more so than LJG since he cant help but choose her ;) fave part of the clip is when their arms crossed, HIS EYES WERE RIGHT ON her like a magnet lol #DeluluShipFullSpeedAhead

Edit: @moonlovertales I just read your post above! So glad I'm not the only one who noticed his eyes immediately scanning for a reaction from her when their arms crossed! They were totally affected by the photoshoot guys! I bet their hearts were still racing and they were trying to calm it down 

Oh yes! when their arm cross, he immediately look at her! that is the moment i keep repeating and lost count of how much i repeated...

• Like 16

On 10/30/2016 at 3:18 AM, gwiyeowooh said:

Omo.. it seems that IU will have her new album

And the photo..

Since it has a short hair w/bangs and mole I'll assume this is IU and dream about number 4?

4th? who is the 4th prince??..hmmm.. hahaha.. I'm spazzing!!

I hope if it is the album LJG can do a featuring, or maybe be on her music video.

And if IU will be writing songs on her album, I'll sure analyze every song, lyrics melody, hidden message. Since song writing is about life experiences and how you feel. We might get clues there, cause IU's inner feeling is hard to read but she can express it through her songs. 

My delulu shipper mind: (I hope to see a song on how she feels on our 4th prince) 

Please please analysis all the song and share with us if u found any song or songs usually, we can start deluluing and analysis it with uuuuuuu 

On 10/30/2016 at 3:47 AM, qwenli said:

Yeah yeah yeah...why 1,2,3,4??? 4?:w00t:

Am so excited....hahaha

IU shd have really sang an ost for the drama....I mean she is more than qualify to do so!!! To do SO!!B I like the pun.hshaga.

Haiz, these two have driven me nuts....I havsent ship a couple this way for awhile:)

Actually both should sing at least one ost here, they are the lead! And they should have duet tgt, both sing so well, maybe both can play guitar tgt since they both know how to 

On 10/30/2016 at 6:02 AM, Gabi Bros said:

If I am not mistaken she posted this in her fan cafe. 

Yup yup, she post it in DC cafe 

We are approaching our first 100 pages already chingu yahhhhhh, I will be off my homestay and connection will be bad again, hopefully when I am back, I am still in time to celebrate uri first 100 pages tgt with u guys, if not, happy 100th page in advance! 

• Like 14

Oh my goshhhh @qwenli thanks for telling us about the another pic that she draw!

Goshhhh..that is totally unbelievable!!! i gonna cry!!!!!! She is totally in love with him!!!!!! She can't forget JG!! That is for sure!! Let's have partyyy!!!

Why the heck she posted that on her fancafe?? Its about her new album right? And why must a dream about no.4?? And she draw she was sleeping next to him same like the scene in ep.16..omooooo...i guess she miss him so much..that's why she cant help herself to draw such thing...that mole on the cartoon face and short hair is definitely her and i think it represent herself now, after the drama end and she is still thinking and dreaming about him?? 

This is so so hard for her if she is in a dilemma and try to figure out what is the feeling all about..huhuhu

i cant stop my delulu mind right now!! Please just be together you two!!!! 

• Like 19

52 minutes ago, riuenu said:

i am the one who post it chingu...both for main thread and here..i didnt rt...and i been searching on twitter yet cant find it so sorry...my lousy connection make loading of soompi thread very slow...can i find for u the thread when i am back home?

Is this the post you looking for?

n1JR3rN.jpg

Another coincidence between these two. kkkkk. This year their theme is fallin :heart:

Even though for IU, it was her fan art exhibition but still I pray this chain of coincidence as a way of this universe to unite them in this lifetime :blush:

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Oh my goshhhh @qwenli thanks for telling us about the another pic that she draw!

Goshhhh..that is totally unbelievable!!! i gonna cry!!!!!! She is totally in love with him!!!!!! She can't forget JG!! That is for sure!! Let's have partyyy!!!

Why the heck she posted that on her fancafe?? Its about her new album right? And why must a dream about no.4?? And she draw she was sleeping next to him same like the scene in ep.16..omooooo...i guess she miss him so much..that's why she cant help herself to draw such thing...that mole and short hair on the cartoon face is definitely her and i think it represent herself now, after the drama end and she is still thinking and dreaming about him?? 

This is so so hard for her if she is in a dilemma and try to figure out what is the feeling all about..huhuhu

i cant stop my delulu mind right now!! Please just be together you two!!!! 

Oh yas!!! you are right :wub::wub:

Spoiler

RO81140043_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 22

Anyone can help translate his caption? Is he said about ending of MLSHR? Thank You.

11 minutes ago, chelseab said:
Another coincidence between these two. kkkkk. This year their theme is falling :heart:

Even though for IU, it was her fan art exhibition but still I pray this chain of coincidence as a way of this universe to unite them in this lifetime :blush:

:wub: wooow...falling each other. I already imagined if Ji Eun come to Joon Gi mini fan meeting this week, gosh...i imagine how Joon Gi care and always stay beside her because she's his special guest :blush:  

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Anyone can help translate his caption? Is he said about ending of MLSHR? Thank You.

Too many people I'll meet soon again  I'll try to make a good work I'm also sorry I have seen with great regret of those mothasineun not surprised monofunctional you for applying!  help create a better spot - always. Thank you! For more stories on Tuesday - also infront JGV do bongga

this is what it says in google translate. i think he is saying he will go on v live.

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

Too many people I'll meet soon again  I'll try to make a good work I'm also sorry I have seen with great regret of those mothasineun not surprised monofunctional you for applying!  help create a better spot - always. Thank you! For more stories on Tuesday - also infront JGV do bongga

this is what it says in google translate. i think he is saying he will go on v live.

@kilovekyo doyeon ig has the translation. He said he was surprised that so many people apply for the fan viewing on tuesday and he apologised that not everyone can attend. He will try to meet with fans again. something like that.

• Like 20

@riuenu No worries about it. @chelseab already posted it. Thanks to you two!

I won't be here later when LOEN makes the announcement at 7pm KST but I'll check up on the thread once I get back.

Except for Dream High, JE hasn't been asked to participate in any of her drama's OST. After her post last night, I wouldn't be surprised if she and JG do come up with a collab as a thank you gift to fans and just post it on IG. She did it after YTBLSS by writing, recording with JJS and releasing it hours after the last episode. I wouldn't put anything past them because they have indeed surprised us with their exchanges and posts, demonstrating how much they respect and like each other. Where this will lead, only time will tell.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday, and Saturday night if you are across the globe!

• Like 21

the picture JE posted is weird, I can't understand- what's that thing on the left side of the face? its shape reminds me WS scar :blink: 

and I hope sleeping girl doesn't mean everything was a dream?, please no!

• Like 12

actually I wouldnt be surprise if she has written a song dedicated to MLSHR. 

As a singer, song writer and the main character of the show, she would have alot of feels for the drama. 

I hope she does do a song. Even that birthday song for the 10th prince should be included in her album. :)

@eunki type [       spoiler] before the thing you want to embed then [spoiler/             ] without the spaces.

---------------

I just want to say am also envious of Jieun for being the actress that kiss and hug JG the most? I was watching a youtube vid of his concert in Japan and see all his fans going crazy. There were 5000 folks there!

• Like 24

Gosh... I've been so busy and tied up with my real life that I have to painfully deliberately avoided both main and shipper thread so that I can focus on the things I need to do.. I miss all of you and the musings and gushings so badly. I stole a glance at instagram this morning and saw IU's edited video and I couldn't resist any longer!!  

Woohoo~~~~~~ it was funny to watch yet happy to know how much interaction they are getting outside the drama. :D

@eunki  thanks so much for your posts!! Just like many of you, I was also once baffled at the kept distance between this two when I watched the video. Especially straight after the sexually charged hair carressing moment in the cosmo photoshoot video. Oh well, we all know how we would deliberately keep a safety distance from our crush, don't we?? ;)

@chi13lou @qwenli I love your deduction that they might collaborate on a song or something to thank their fans. So looking forward to that, because that only means more opportunities to get invited to perform TOGETHER!! Pray this will happen!!!

back to real life tasks.. I hope I can quickly join you guys back.. and back read the 20 or so pages. Have a nice day everyone!! 

• Like 18

Just to add on to what @qwenli has explained regarding LJG's latest post. Basically he said he's surprised with the many applications received for the last ep screening and he apologized if many are disappointed for not being chosen. He promised to follow up with a good work to thank all those who support him. He also said... maybe he should do a JGV? (he has a Vlive channel where it's real time interaction with his fans in the sense that he can do video and read fans comments at the same time). Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. It's an app where you can download free and subscribe to his channel. V Live app. 

Okzz gotta go! 

• Like 18

Wow @qwenli thanks for pointing that "other side" picture!! I think that is exactly WS & HS bed scene. Hihihi. You could see in that picture, the boys hand below his head (like WS hand below his head while staring HS in bed scene), and that open mouth of the girl picture maybe she wants to expressed it like she is sleeping (snoring). And I would assume she was thinking about that bed scene while drawing it and she drew another picture for her fans (that counting picture) in the back page of that bed scene picture and doesn't realize and expect our "eagle" eyes!! NYAHAHHA!! And why that picture counting to number 4. Of course she'd do that unconciously (maybe) after thinking and drawing that bed scene. Ckckck, such an innocent girl! (I'm sorry, I can't repost the picture, since my cellphone Out of battery and I am in a hurry, so I am borrowing my Mom's cellphone and doesn't have wifi-connection here. Hahaha)

• Like 14